Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

If you joined the abstain train you'd be at least the 9th player to do so. Meaning we'd only need one more player to formally abstain, according to the rules, to ensure everyone's safety today.

I understand your position though.

Newt wouldn't pull a fast one on us… or would he? 👀

17 minutes ago, Alistair said:

If you joined the abstain train you'd be at least the 9th player to do so. Meaning we'd only need one more player to formally abstain, according to the rules, to ensure everyone's safety today.

I understand your position though.

Newt wouldn't pull a fast one on us… or would he? 👀

you are correct he'd be 9th

Vote count:
Amine: 3 (Nick, Amber, kiet)
Kiet: 2 (bean, arch)
Bok: 2 (aldo, candy)
Alistair: 1 (bazaro)
Abstaining; 8 (alistair, nano, lykos, astra, drago, fali, mimi, nicki)
haven't voted yet: lia, amine, caimie, bok

also mayor votes: even though it's pretty clear right now
kiet: 7 (bok, candy, kiet, astra, bean, amber, drago)
Alistair: 3 (nano, alistair, bazaro)
Arch: 3 (lia, arch, amine)

nicki: 2 (mimi, nicki)
Lia: 2 (nick, fali)

Aldo: 1 (aldo)
Lykos: 1 (Lykos)
no election vote; caimie

5 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Oh I forgot this existed woops

I'm too busy to read thoroughly right now but it looks like we're doing this? [Abstain]

Also [vote] Lia

You are voting to lynch lia but also voting to abstain from lynching? I don’t think it works like that

I'm tied for second what is this,,,, 

I don't like this Kiet election bandwagon or his vote on Amine, but I can excuse both these things. The first because it's *probably* a meme and the second because it makes sense for Kiet to be this defensive after being killed early so many times. Despite what I said earlier about being careful with the lynches I'm not entirely opposed to an Amine lynch because he's one of those not very active players that are hard to read and given that roles are based on us as players I don't think he's cop, doctor or vigilante (I'd guess something like roleblocker tbh).

Yeah, he also said something along the lines of having a role that he'd expect Nick or myself to have, which piqued my interest. Spontaneously I'd say a Cop/Detective variant but that doesn't sound extraordinarily fitting for him.

21 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Yeah, he also said something along the lines of having a role that he'd expect Nick or myself to have, which piqued my interest. Spontaneously I'd say a Cop/Detective variant but that doesn't sound extraordinarily fitting for him.

since Amine isn't here I'ma gonna do him a help and say this: r00d

1 hour ago, Chickens said:

Blanket will gamethrowe

Believe me

I will make him die tonight

[UNVOTE] BLANKET

[VOTE]FALIRION

[UNELECT] USELESS BLANKET

[ELECT] CANDY

Father if you don’t want your blanky anymore I’ll buy it from you for $1

wow, Bok’s a poet and he really does know it.

perhaps Amine could have an interesting role, but I like to think that it’s Amine he’s a quiet player and he doesn’t scream cop like Nick or another one of our more analytical and better player would.

2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

my role is more or less a doctor variant that has another effect but details

hi lia sorry for the inactivity, university takes most of the day :crygery:

amine, why? why would you reveal that? there is no lynch today

12 minutes ago, Falirion said:

amine, why? why would you reveal that? there is no lynch today

I'd hate to seem like tunneling (since I already voted Amine), but that claim smells scummy. 

I see no incentive in a towny actually doing this so early, with the option to abstain. 

@Hanyū in my eyes, claims about custom roles in a game that doesn't show alignment upon death, are pointless.

You either not claim at all, or you go all the way. Please describe exactly what your role does. 

Btw, by the nature of the game, I really doubt there's a coyote.

3 hours ago, Hanyū said:

hi lia sorry for the inactivity, university takes most of the day :crygery:

You get to live for now aka until the mafia kills you for your strange roleclaim or until the town lynches you for your strange roleclaim

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well coyote guesses the name of the role usually, our names are the rolenames though, and you can't expect the coyote to name the exact ability with all intricacies so yeah nick is probably right a coyote just doesn't work here

Almost before the day was over, everyone heard someone yelling 'Hoy I'm Temmie'

But as you look around, you don't see who may have yelled that. What was that supposed to mean? Not even I know.

You still have around 50 minutes left before the day end, make good use of it. Or not, I don't really care as long as there is chaos, to be honest.

NIGHT 1 - START

Although nothing really interesting happened, the day was slight chaotic, with votes coming and going everywhere. Just to give me more work. But it was finally decided, the players had chosen both a leader and the one whose's staying on this island would come to an end.  And so, I prepared the guillotine carefully, with all the love in the world, and prepare to kill the poor chosen one, who happens to be ... My expectations. Seriously, I expected a lot more from you. What fun is it to not kill anyone? I don't even know why I gave you that choice.

Newt's expectations are dead! They were almost null.

Spoiler

Now they are dead.

Well, at least you did one job right. You elected a leader, good job! Do you guys want a cookie or something?

Kiet was elected the leader! Congratulations!

@Caimie you've failed to meet post requirements. You received one warning, be careful~

And finally, it was time for the game to properly start, with the first night arriving, everyone knew that the peace wasn't going to last long. At least, I hope it doesn't last long.

Night 1 has officially started. You have 24 hours to send me your actions.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair

6. Lía

7. Aldo

8. Bok

9. Nano

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet - The Leader [Elected D1]

13. Bean

14. Amine

15. Bazaro

16. Caimie

17. LykosHand

18. NickCrash

19. Candy

20. Mimi

21. Newt's expectations - [Brutally killed D1]

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

DAY 2 - START

The night was dark, and full of terrors, but it has came to an end.
As you all leave your cabins, you notice there are two people missing. As you walk around, you see Aldo's body outside one of the cabins, he was wielding a sword. Apparently he died with a backstab. Smh, why even have a sword if you don't pay attention to your back? What an useless demon slayer!

It also doesn't take long for you to find Alistair's body. He was holding a bottle of vodka, and apparently was drunk before getting brutally murdered. Hey, at least he died doing what he loves!

Alistair is dead. He was Alistair.

Spoiler

The uncle of mafia, Alistair. Well, as an uncle, your job is not just to make to kids drunk, but also protect them from harm, as you are actually very caring. Too bad you’re too drunk to decide what is harmful and what is not.

Each night you may visit a player, blocking any actions directed at them.

Aldo is dead. He was Aldo.

Spoiler

The best demon slayer in town, Aldo! Well, as a demon slayer your job is to protect innocent citizens from these foul creatures. Buuuut, there are no demons here, am I right? So, each night, you can visit someone, protecting them from harmful actions, and fighting the attacker! Just like in DnD mafia, you and the attacker will roll to see who dies and who lives. In case of a tie, no one dies.

At least I have some company during the night now.

Sopheria has replaced Caimie.

Day 2 has officially started. You have 48 hours to discuss.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano

10. Amber

11. Astra