Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

DAY 4 - END

After the revelation, everyone seemed a bit quiet. Maybe it was too shocking? Maybe they lacked the cognitive abilities? Or maybe they were just too lazy and uninterested? We will never know.

But in the middle of all this silence, whispers were going back and forth. Yes, they formed a plan, and would put it into action quickly, before the end of the day. But they weren't the only ones.
Someone yelled, "EL PSY KONGROO!"

After some seconds of awkward silence, other people started to yell too.
"EL PSY KONGROO! EL PSY KONGROO! EL PSY KONGROO!"

They did it. They managed to gamethrow the gamethrowers. Such heroes. I didn't even need to kill Drago myself, they did that themselves, throwing him into the sea. Apparently dragons don't know how to swim.

Tuturu! Dragoknight is dead. He was Dragoknight.

Spoiler

Sup, Drago? Well, I thought that you should make up for your name, and your abilities will be those of a dragon! Yes, you can breathe fire, kill people, fly, destroy cities! Ok, no, you do not. But hey, at least you have the resilience of a dragon! You are immune to guns, and if shot, the bullet has a 30% chance of bouncing off and killing the shooter instead. Also, if you shoot a gun and it malfunctions, instead of dying, you only get wounded, being able to be healed.

The end is almost upon us~

Night 4 has officially started! You have 24 hours to send in actions.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago [Lynched D4]

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand [Lynched D3]

18. NickCrash [Killed N2]

19. Candy [Killed N3]

20. Mimi [Killed N3]

12 minutes ago, Newt said:

Dayphase is now locked! No moar posting or ill rawr at you
*paws at everyone*

owo

*nuzzles back*

uwu

Fun Fact:

I have not entered a single action this entire game.

And thus I die as I lived.

Doing nothing.

I blame Kiet.

DAY 5 - START

It seems people are finally getting used to this routine, even more after discovering the truth behind this game. What they don't know yet is that there still are secrets hidden within this island...

You wake up to a silent island. It's not vivid and crowded as it was during the first days. It's almost depressing. You found two bodies: Amber and Kiet. But no one is surprised anymore. Actually, the only people who appears to be surprised, are only surprised because they expected more bodies...

Too bad things doesn't always go as planned, right?

Amber is dead. He was Amber.

Spoiler

Amber, I wasn't sure what ability to give to you, but then I remembered that you are a great writer. That’s why your ability is to send anonymous messages any time during the day, in the thread, for everyone to see! Now you can share all your poems with everyone.

Kiet is dead. He was Kiet.

Spoiler

Ew, Kiet. Your ability is to get lynched at the end of D1 no matter the votes. Just kidding, you share a chat with Bok, your favorite lover! If Bok dies, you receive the ability to kill a player once, during the night, to avenge your fallen boyfriend. If your ability fails, you can’t use it again.

Day 5 has officially started! You have 48 hours to discuss.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago [Lynched D4]

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber [Killed N4]

11. Astra

12. Kiet [Killed N4]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

19. Candy [Killed N3]

20. Mimi [Killed N3]

Hey @Falirionand @Walpurgis~
We can't keep Nicki's team at 3 people while they nearly outnumber the rest of us combined. As much as you might not want to, we must vote together to even the odds. If you help me lynch one of them, I promise Arch and I will not kill either of you the next night. 

It's 4 against 3, let's not leave this up to RNG~

[Eliminate] Astra

1 minute ago, Sopheria said:

how do you know that? 

you want info it seems, it wont come for free.

Anyway, I am guessing that based on what happened last night.

13 minutes ago, Arch said:

you want info it seems, it wont come for free.

Anyway, I am guessing that based on what happened last night.

you'll just lie again like yesterday 😶

i think fali and bok are hiding something

[eliminate] bok

*sings* i only want to set the world on fire.... *sings*   (yes that change to the text is intentional)

5 hours ago, Sopheria said:

you'll just lie again like yesterday 😶

i think fali and bok are hiding something

[eliminate] bok

1. sophy your "person/people lied in a game of lies, how could he/she/they" is really cracking me up, especially in this game were everyone is mafia and has something to hide (including you)

2. from what people told me either nicki or bok lied about their nightkill target, i don't know which one, and i REALLY don't care, so let's test another claim for a being lie by doing this shall we:
[Eliminate] Astra
if nicki's claim is true and one person on her team can force a lynch they will overthrow this lynch anyway so lets see if it is true
but bok if that makes you think i trust you for even a second then i have other news for, i am not kiet
Nicki's teammate with the lynch ability if you exist, it is in your best interest to push the on lynch bok, btw, read kiet's role ability and think about it for a second if you have any doubts, especially if you consider that each night only 2 factional kills actually went through, and i honestly doubt those were all based in role abilities (N2 had 3 "succesful" kill attempts but one of those was a role ability so yeah, food for thought) so at a guess newt cuts down factionals to 2 a night, and role abilities are garantied to work unless a different ability stops it, also bok's team would have 2 night kills this night unless one of them dies.
Lia, it's in you best interest to force the lynch ability out if it exists

now if you excuse i wanna see which team wins this at the end, and if i can actually make myself worthy of the name of my mafia faction: the league of gamethrowers

• Global Mods

Yeah, no. I’m not having that.

[eliminate] Bok.

Sorry but, even if my team might make majority right now, I’m not giving you that potential extra kill.

we are 7 here and 3 of them are on Nicki's team, here is what will happen, if we dont kill one of Nicki's it will be 6 and 3 of them will be on Nicki's team, and and at night they will still have the advantage, and by nightkilling someone they can overvote everyone in the next day phase, and by the end of the night they wins. Basically there is almost no chance in winning if we dont decrease their number.

There's not much to say here. Majority doesn't matter too much when at night, if you guys coordinate your kills, we could basically be wiped out. I'm not say it doesn't have it's advantages but since you guys can team up, it's not as big as it seems. Just be careful what you guys do after since focusing too much on us (I'm assuming my team will be wiped out by the next day phase) will allow someone else to get ahead.

DAY 5 - END

Things are getting quiet. Too quiet.

Maybe people think they've already won. Maybe some already gave up. But it doesn't matter, everyone knows that this is is getting to an end soon, no matter the results.

With little to no discussion, people already knew who they wanted dead. They had to die.

But it seems these people didn't have much control today, as another person, had already chosen the one who'd die today..

And that one is..... NICKI!

Just kidding, it's Bok.

*presses red button*

Wait... One of the deads is returning to life! Or at least, kind of. Kiet's corpse slowly gets up, and starts walking towards Bok, yelling unintelligible words. It runs straight into Bok's direction!

Bok tries to run, but unfortunately, Kiet is faster.

Kiet grabs Bok, and with an enourmous verocity... Kisses him!

Unfortunately, Bok doesn't stand having to kiss a cadaver, and has a heart attack, falling dead to the ground, together with his lover, Kiet.

R.I.P Boku no Kieto. You will never be forgotten.

Bok is dead. He was Bok(u no Kieto).

Spoiler

Ah, Bok! Of course your ability would have something to do with Boku no Kieto, right? Well, I was thinking, and it would be so evil of me if you and Kiet couldn’t have a great time alone while in this island, so I’ve decided to make a chat for you! Yep, that’s right, you have a chat with your beloved Kiet. Not only that, but if Kiet dies, once in the game you may perform a kill during night, to avenge your dead lover! Isn’t that romantic? Of course, if the kill fails, you lose your ability.

Night 5 has officially started! You have 24 hours to send your actions.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago [Lynched D4]

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok [Lynched D5]

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber [Killed N4]

11. Astra

12. Kiet [Killed N4]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

19. Candy [Killed N3]

20. Mimi [Killed N3]

• Haha 1

DAY 6 - START

I will skip the part the boring parts. Two bodies: Lía and Astra. Four survivors: Arch, Nicki, Falirion and Sopheria.

Although we're reaching the end, it's still impossible to say who will win. All we can do is guess.

But one thing is for sure: Nothings is what it seems to be.

Lía is dead. She was Lía.

Spoiler

Hey Lía, I think I found the best ability for you! Well, you are so good at making friends that at the start of the game you may choose two people, and you 3 will share a chat! But you're so good at abandoning old friends for new ones, that if any of them dies, you can always choose another person to replace them. Isn’t that ability good?

Astra is dead. He was Astra.

Spoiler

Hey Astra, I’ve noticed you’re a bit quiet, but you always show up when mentioned. This makes you a great spy. And that reason is enough for your ability to be visiting a player every night, and you can decide if you want to check who they visited or who visited them, and in what order!

And for the few survivors, a music for you, to motivate!

Day 6 has officially started! You have 48 hours to discuss.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago [Lynched D4]

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía [Killed N5]

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok [Lynched D5]

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber [Killed N4]

11. Astra [Killed N5]