Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

2 hours ago, cicada said:

Watch as we have a Coyote who is able to kill people by naming their role (since we know everyone is themselves) because Newt is a big troll. :feelsfunnyman:

As much as Newt likes chaos and suffering that'd be way too much.

Anyways a lot has happened while I was gone why are we voting Lykos or Sopheria? I'm not opposed and I think it's a good idea to go for those who slip under the radar because they don't post much. Every active player feels townie to some degree. 

Also I agree with what Sophie said. I advocated for no lyches in the past but with 3 potential killing roles and who knows what else lurking around the lynch isn't that much of an impact in the big scheme of things and it's always the kill town has the most control over. 

BANG!

Aaaand once again, you hear a shot from the distance. When you go check, you see Amine's body. No one else was near. Seriously, if you don't stop killing each other this game will end too early!

Amine is dead. He was Amine.

Spoiler

Amine! I was thinking, and if there’s something you're good at, that thing is.. raiding, lol! Once in the game, during the night, you can choose a player to raid, killing them. This kill ignores all sort of protections, and there’s nothing that can stop you from doing it.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet - The Leader [Elected D1]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand

18. NickCrash [Killed N2]

19. Candy

20. Mimi

DAY 3 - END

Oooooo, things are finally getting spicy, aren't they? Bodies are hitting the floor one after the other, the island's sand is turning red, and my expectations are finally getting revived! Let's not derail things too much and get right to what truly matters: death!

Well, as the lynch target was coldly murdered before the end, I will need the help from my right hand, hopefully this time he can do something before getting interrupted, because until now, he is just as useless as he has always been. Kiet, come here! Who're you killing, my boy?

Ohhh. Ok then.

presses red button

Before you can notice, a giant pizza falls from the sky, smashing LykosHand gracefully. This is also my gift for you, that have survived this blood bath until now! Everyone can have a pizza slice, made with sweat and blood from a true italian!

LykosHand is dead. He was LykosHand.

Spoiler

Oh, hi Lykos! Well, I think a nice and kind guy like you should also deserve a nice and kind ability. And that’s why I think that giving vests would suit you the most! Each night, you may give one vest to a player, but keep in mind that you can't give one to yourself, and your vests don’t stack! Oh, before I forget. Because of your big kindness, you make the vests in such a hurry, that you forget to test them. That’s why your vests have 30% chances of malfunctioning. Not everything can be perfect, right?

You've all been nice kids so no warnings today!

Also, don't forget, tomorrow I'll start revealing the number of how many players of each alignment are left, hopefully this can help you in some way~

Night 3 has officially started! You have 24 hours to send in actions.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet - The Leader [Elected D1]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand [Lynched D3]

19. Candy

20. Mimi

• Haha 1

DAY 4 - START

Well, you already know the drill right? You already left your cabins expecting death, and that's what greeted you. Two bodies, lying outside of their cabins. You didn't even need to search anymore. One was Mimi, the poor girl didn't even have a chance, it seems. The other was Candy, she was laying on the sand so sweetly, that at first sight, you thought she was sleeping. Too bad she was not.

Mimi is dead. She was Mimi

Spoiler

Hey Mimi, you are a shy but very funny girl. I’ll be honest, I had no idea what ability to give you. That’s why I've decided to give you a gun! Cool, right? But wait, there’s more! I know you don’t like much attention, so when you shoot your gun, you can frame another person for the shot.

Candy is dead. She was Candy.

Spoiler

Candy! One of the smartest person in mafia. I thought that someone so rational-based and intelligent like you, would make a good use of this ability: Every night you can visit a player, and learn their ability description, although you don’t learn their alignment. Well, I’m sure you can work with whatever information you get!

Well, let's go to what everyone is expecting: the alignment count! Here it is, my peepos:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Third Party:

Spoiler

0 players left

Spoiler

Town:

Spoiler

0 players left

Spoiler

Mafia:

Spoiler

10 players left

Spoiler

EVENT: The True Game Begins

Well, first of all, congratulations for all of you who survived until now! Now that only the worthy ones are alive, this game can truly begin. Yes, everyone is mafia! Surprise! Did you really think this was a normal game? Pffff. Not on my watch.

Obviously, everyone has their own team. In order for you to win, you now need to eliminate all other teams. Only the last remaining team will win. Now things got a bit more complicated, hehe.

You may form alliances, betray your own team or even gamethrow in order to win! Anything that makes this game more fun and don't break the rules is allowed!

Good luck, losers!

Also, before I forget... There's no more leader! I AM THE SUPREME LEADER NOW, AND I WILL CHOOSE WHO GETS LYNCHED IN THE CASE OF A TIE. with the help from the dice bot.

So, bye bye Kiet! Your help isn't needed anymore!

Day 4 has officially started! You have 48 hours to discuss.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine [Shot D3]

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand [Lynched D3]

19. Candy [Killed N3]

20. Mimi [Killed N3]

420. Newt, the new leader, and best host, elected unanimously on D4

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Newt said:

Also, before I forget... There's no more leader! I AM THE SUPREME LEADER NOW, AND I WILL CHOOSE WHO GETS LYNCHED IN THE CASE OF A TIE. with the help from the dice bot.

So, bye bye Kiet! Your help isn't needed anymore!

Wow. What a cheap host.
Had to strip me off of my power, so he can become Supreme Leader.
Not on my watch.

Viva la revolution!

[Eliminate] Newt

15 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Anyone want to rng the rest of the game? Everyone votes themselves and if anyone moves their vote to someone else, everyone else votes them for the next lynch. XP

Nah let's do one better. No one votes anyone else. He can't modkill us all!!!! until he does and no one wins, how it should be

Got le Healy heals, so thanks Healy healer. Secondly, solidarity. We eliminate Newt. Any deviation will not be tolerated. The Temmie might not be strong, but maybe I can convince Newt to let Temmie vote? That way I can do

eliminate Newt

anD

elimtemate Newt