Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

not like I'm doing much "reading" whether scumreading or just reading, but still 😅😅 I do an apologize.

have a very random and no context whatsoever meme that I made on me to make up for it

Spoiler

1534033408_myproposalshit.png.7c0dcdb0612bdfb4c8743066ac890f9b.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

If I understand correctly, Fali, if town crier is what I remember, that anonymous temmie message sounds like Amber's claim? I guess that confirms his role but not his alignment (obviously). Alternatively, it could be a maf buddy vouching for Amber? Could be possible but it's hard to know for sure. 

Also Lia if you're talking about my chummyness to Kiet, I only want to protect my dear Kiet ❤️

oops I thought towncrier meant like the one who shouts "fulanito visited me" when someone visits them at night.  mb 😅

but since we can confirm ability at least, I'll take off my placeholder randomass vote and gib him hope that a good-natured doc will do him a heal. and if he doesn't get healed, there's only one possibility: Amber was town and doctor is mafia x( because if Amber is town or mafia and doctor is town, there's no reason doctor wouldn't heal them since they know Amber ain't granny, and if both are mafia, there ain't no reason why they wouldn't heal fellow mafia pal.

[Unvote] DigitalAmber

[Eliminate] mimi

because I've never voted mimi afaik so, wynaut.

4 hours ago, Arch said:

tbh I didnt like how fast that Bazaro lynch happened last phase, none of them gave a valid explanation for voting him. There was a 3 way tie between Nano, Amine and Baz, then when Sopheira voted Nano, Nano voted Amine to save himself, which was reasonable, but then Nano said he would give more guns to Kiet if he helps him and all of a sudden Kiet votes Baz and of course Nano wouldn't let go of this chance and also voted Baz to solidify the day's lynch, although Kiet claimed that he forgot about his double vote ability as the mayor but that move was just too noticeable and I cannot help but find it suspicious. 

And the other one that I find suspicious is Amine, because he is claiming almost the same role as Aldo, @Hanyū can you tell whom have you protected so far?

Okay for real though? Who actually considered that my vote counts double?

I only realised it after i wasn't able to choose a Lynch Target because there was no tie in votes.
My vote on Baz was mostly cause of my gut feeling. I mean i was pretty neutral to everyone else and i had to vote someone. Voting oneself is actually not contributing at all and imo it comes over as more as scummy and blending in the background.

So jeah, i might have been the reason Baz died and i take full blame on that. But i did not vote Baz cause of some stupid supposition, that he might be Cult Leader, or cause Nano offered me guns.
So if you find me suspicious, i understand your reasons.

I don't like how 2 Votes already formed onto Bok.
So i place my vote for now to tie it.
[Eliminate] Lykos
Die Werewolf

26 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Also Lia if you're talking about my chummyness to Kiet, I only want to protect my dear Kiet ❤️

image.png.c6bf554f157d17c6afef37108007cb42.png

9 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I only realised it after i wasn't able to choose a Lynch Target because there was no tie in votes.
My vote on Baz was mostly cause of my gut feeling. I mean i was pretty neutral to everyone else and i had to vote someone. Voting oneself is actually not contributing at all and imo it comes over as more as scummy and blending in the background.

So jeah, i might have been the reason Baz died and i take full blame on that. But i did not vote Baz cause of some stupid supposition, that he might be Cult Leader, or cause Nano offered me guns.

[Eliminate] Lykos
Die Werewolf

Wait what, why me? What have i done to you? 😢

Hmmm to be honest i don't like that random vote on mimi only because Candy never voted for her, also from what i could see from her posts she sounds townie in my opinion. 

[Eliminate] Candy

I can change my vote later obviously but for now i will keep my vote on Candy. Sorry i feel like you're hiding something 👀

3 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

[Eliminate] Lykos
Die Werewolf

image.png.c6bf554f157d17c6afef37108007cb42.png

the way you said that its almost as if he gave you more guns 😆

but i trust you 🙂

12 hours ago, Falirion said:

while i am unsure of that whole thing myself, just to play devil's advocate: if kiet and nano were on the same team then nano could have just left the tie be, and kiet could have choosen one of the others to lnych (or no one), soo if they are in fact on the same team that was honestly a really dumb play. (of course that might be what they wanted us to think, so idk, still kinda brooding over that one)

well I am not saying they are on same team, but if you see what happened there, it could also mean that Amine and Kiet can be. 

10 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Ok thats good for now 👍

@Sopheria Now where exactly i tried to defend myself? 🤔 I just asked to Kiet why he voted me because he did that only to tie the lynch vote, honestly i want to hear more from him. 
Also Sophie, the vote on Candy has nothing to do with Kiet's post, i simply wanted to write everything in one post instead of making two, that's why. 

omg thank you Lykos I'm genuinely flattered   ; v ;

this is my first game after quite a while so i just wanted to help and try to be as active as i can be

Candy's vote was random and i would've omgus'd for the lolz but it looks like Lykos already did then Sopheria went for him because she wasn't able to read much and mistaken him for defending himself so I'll defend him now too ig? xD

[Eliminate] Sopheria

Kiet, to be honest, if I got elected as the mayor, I would also most likely forget my votes counted as two LOL and I believe you for that

About Amine's role, I'm not sure if Newt would allow some roles to be alike, but it's what he sees in us I think and also perhaps to balance the setup? or maybe not because he would expect chaos, but yeah just like what someone said earlier (I think it was Nick?) I don't think Quinn wouldn't allow a completely broken setup to happen

• Upvote 1

For voting me and not explaining why at all, I see Amine as infinitely more scummy than Lia. Lia you are good uwu.

Since I was the only one voted I doubt that was a random vote. 

Probably will be my last post of the day, off to school I go~

[Eliminate] Amine

I can't say I have a great read on anyone here....

What sticks out the most to me is Amine's and Sophie's behavior. Amine mostly for the early vote for no reason, and Sophie for jumping onto Kiet's vote as day phase is ending.

For now I'll put my vote on Sophie.

[Eliminate] Sophie

Votes:

3 Lykos (Kiet, Sophie)

2 Bok (Lia, Amine)

2 Sophie (Mimi, Drago)

1 Nicki (Nicki)

1 Candy (Lykos)

1 Amber (Amber)

1 Amine (Bok)

If I have to die, let's let our leader decide who will die in this day phase. 
But let me say this, if i die i can't protect you all from mafs anymore; i'm not saying i'm the doctor but i have another role.

[Unvote] Candy
[Eliminate] Sophiera

To be honest the people i suspect to be mafs for now are Candy, Sophiera and a bit Amine. Candy for the random vote on mimi where i think she's town, Sophiera because she joined my bw with saying i was defending myself where i wasn't, so i think she could be mafia and a bit Amine because i want to trust his claim, still it's weird that he did that in the early game but maybe in the end he's just town i don't know.
As always i could be wrong because i'm not so good at reading people but that's what i think about them for now.

16 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Wait what, why me? What have i done to you? 😢

I had to vote someone to get a tie in votes.
And i thought why not Lykos the Coyote/Werewolf 🙂cause Lykos.
But i didn't want to lynch you at all.
I thought you would understand my vote 🤗

Well i actually forget again and now it's pretty late, but well.
Do you guys want to establish a Tie and have noone lynched? --> [Accept]

Or do you guys want someone lynched/don't care either way? --> [Decline]

• Global Mods

I wouldn’t mind a tie again, but I think we need to start lynching people. I know that alignment etc. isn’t revealed upon death, but I really think we shouldn’t be hesitant anymore. Today may be fine, but I don’t feel it’s appropriate for future day phases.

We seem to have at least 2, maybe 3, killing roles in play. We should try and eliminate some of those killing roles, or at least figure out what alignment they belong to. (Yes, I know one of the kills could be the mafia faction.)

I need to vote but I have to leave for class so I’m throwing a vote out without reading through what really happened while I was asleep. 
Eliminate Amine

Another chance for a tie if you want it because I don’t find Bok too suspicious from what I remember. Also, Kiet decide for yourself. You have all the power here(at least for ties)

Okay this is wierd i understand why kiet voted lykos, creating a tie, because there were 2 votes on bok, but sophis vote on lykos seems just strange to me, but lykos original vote did too.
Don't know what to think here

Amine's claim is actually wierd to me still, he claimed day 1 as doctor, is somehow still alive after that, and his explanation now is more like a bodyguard role? It just smells fishy.
[Eliminate] Amine

Kiet: [Decline] I already said this before but, a no lynch doesn't really help us at all i don't think so if there is a tie you pick do your job ffs

36 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Another chance for a tie if you want it because I don’t find Bok too suspicious from what I remember. Also, Kiet decide for yourself. You have all the power here(at least for ties)

40 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Kiet: [Decline] I already said this before but, a no lynch doesn't really help us at all i don't think so if there is a tie you pick do your job ffs

Tbh i just wanted to give you guys the hope of thinking this leadership is a democracy.
I would have lynched someone regardless of what you guys voted.
Cause this is a Dictatorship 😤
Just kidding the whole "Accept/Decline" thing is just a way for me to read players.

But i wasn't kidding about that, i would have lynched someone regardless of what you decided. I already elaborated why on previous phases. But that doesn't really matter.

34 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

um, there's more kills than lynches so i think if we dont lynch, we could lose so fast 😨 because, what if mafia had the vigilante? 😅

I actually didn't thought about this scenario. But that would make the game a bit unbalanced 🤔
Inb4 this game doesn't have a Vigilante to begin with. And those actions we thought were from the Vigilante were from a hostile third party.
But well we wouldn't know about it.

Those 3 quick Amine Votes look fishy.

• Global Mods

Watch as we have a Coyote who is able to kill people by naming their role (since we know everyone is themselves) because Newt is a big troll. :feelsfunnyman:

[dead post]

Just when you figure everything out, and log onto your account, ready to share your thoughts, you receive the painful message...                           

I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle.

Y O U       D I E D

[/dead post]