Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

Two deaths and a possible third. That's a lot to take in for what happened during the night. My immediate thought of what happened is vig attacked, mafia killed, and there's a tp killer. However, Kiet does bring up a good point that it could have been a granny or trapper. I'm leaning on the fact that there's a tp killer since the opening said all threats. Especially since Amber was the one injured and Kiet got a gun, this could mean that Amber is a granny but since he asked for healing, he's either a mafia granny or just not granny. There's also the fact that I doubt Newt would put only one tp treat so I'm thinking the tp threats to town are cult and some sort of killer, though these are my speculations.

54 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Especially since Amber was the one injured and Kiet got a gun, this could mean that Amber is a granny but since he asked for healing, he's either a mafia granny or just not granny.

Why would Amber asking for healing necessarily make it more likely for him to be maf or lying? I think regardless of alignment, you would ask for someone to help if you're heccin bleeding. Well he could be lying about bleeding altogether to tie up the doctor, but there's no easy way to tell that for sure. I guess the doctor needs to make their own judgement on whether or not Amber seems towny enough to be healed. 

We still have no clue how alignment is looking yet, so I propose looking at the bandwagons that formed (or tried to form) yesterday on the people who were close to being lynched (Regardless on whether or not Bazaro ends up being maf or not)

Votes on Baz: Nano, Kiet, Mimi 
Votes on Nano: Soph, Me, (Almost Drago)
Votes on Amine: Lia, Lykos, Nick

I'll start breaking down what seems really weird to me and if anyone wants to add or refute feel free to
Baz ended being lynched because of Kiet's double weight Mayor vote. That much I think is obvious. What happened in quick succession before the day ended was as follows:
Nano takes a vote off of Baz and puts it onto Amine, claiming to save the town?? Idk what he's going on about, if Nano could clarify what he meant that would be nice, except he's dead so. If the day were to end at that point, Amine would be lynched.
Kiet puts two votes onto Baz with his mayor-ly vote. At this point, Lia had not voted for any of the three, meaning Amine and Baz would have been tied for votes, and if the day ended at this point, the lynch would be Kiet's decision. 
Then, Nano takes his vote off of Amine and onto Baz, and the lynch target does not change until Newt locks the thread. 

Now, whether or not Baz is mafia, Nano's behavior does not make sense at all. He puts the lynch on Amine, then when he sees that it could come to a tie vote, he takes the lynch over to Baz. 
Now, say Nano did not consider the double vote weight of Mayor Kiet. What he did STILL doesn't make sense because he made the effort to try to get the lynch on Amine, then when Kiet closes in to Baz, he goes over to tie the vote instead? I'm not sure whether I can chalk this up just to him being Nano. 

The thing is, something about the spread of these votes and the voting chaos of the last hour of the day (other than Nano's behavior) still bugs me, but I'm not sure what yet. If anyone has ideas, please say. Since alignments are not clear at all, I think that there is a good chance that maf may have tried coordinating their votes either to eliminate someone or to frame someone who is town. If Nano WAS maf, perhaps he saw he was being suspected and wanted to pull a frame job on Mimi and Kiet, or Lykos and Nick before he may have been murdered at night? (I exclude Lia since she voted after) Though if it worked, it would have been a pretty weak frame job since alignments don't exist yet.
I would also point out if Nano is mafia, chances are that Lia is not and vice versa

Also Lia why what did I do :[ 

1 hour ago, Bok Choi said:

Why would Amber asking for healing necessarily make it more likely for him to be maf or lying? I think regardless of alignment, you would ask for someone to help if you're heccin bleeding. Well he could be lying about bleeding altogether to tie up the doctor, but there's no easy way to tell that for sure. I guess the doctor needs to make their own judgement on whether or not Amber seems towny enough to be healed. 

I don't think Amber asking for help means he's mafia or more likely to be and I think it's fine for him to ask for help. My logic here is that town granny wouldn't ask the doc to suicide on them just for them to live and a mafia granny would like to not only be healed but also take out the doc if they're not on the same team. Whether Amber is mafia or not from saying he's wounded is up in the air since I have no clue to what alignment he is but this was just I thought of when trying to connecting Amber's wound to what happened during the night. Also, this is me considering if he's a granny, to which I don't think so but I'm considering it since it's not proven false yet. He could be some other role that fits him better.

5 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Baz ended being lynched because of Kiet's double weight Mayor vote. That much I think is obvious. What happened in quick succession before the day ended was as follows:
Nano takes a vote off of Baz and puts it onto Amine, claiming to save the town?? Idk what he's going on about, if Nano could clarify what he meant that would be nice, except he's dead so. If the day were to end at that point, Amine would be lynched.

bok it'd like to correct you there, sophiera was also voting nano at that point, nano was probably tieing amine with himself, possibly to escape being lynched

well to elaborate, it then was a 3 way tie after kiets vote, (which kiet claims to have forgotten to have the weight of 2), and then nano changed from amine to baz, making it 4 for baz, 3 for himself, 2 for amine
then lia voted amine back so it was 4 for baz and 3 for amine and nano

• Global Mods

I am not 100% on how role priority works in this game, but judging from what I know, it is very impossible for Mark to be both the Granny and wounded. Granny is usually at the top in terms of priority, which means Nick would have died before getting the chance to wound Mark (if he was Granny).

I don’t think he’d ask for help if he was Granny, because that would be dumb. Both of him and in terms of his survival. It’s up to the Doctor (or whomever else can heal wounds I guess) to decide whether or not to believe him, as they’re taking a big risk imo. What does strike me odd is that nobody else, from what I’ve seen, has claimed to be wounded. Maybe Nick’s actions have failed, or he’s abstained. 🤷‍♀️

9 minutes ago, cicada said:

I am not 100% on how role priority works in this game, but judging from what I know, it is very impossible for Mark to be both the Granny and wounded. Granny is usually at the top in terms of priority, which means Nick would have died before getting the chance to wound Mark (if he was Granny).

I don’t think he’d ask for help if he was Granny, because that would be dumb. Both of him and in terms of his survival. It’s up to the Doctor (or whomever else can heal wounds I guess) to decide whether or not to believe him, as they’re taking a big risk imo. What does strike me odd is that nobody else, from what I’ve seen, has claimed to be wounded. Maybe Nick’s actions have failed, or he’s abstained. 🤷‍♀️

Well maybe @DigitalAmber should claim his role if he can provide proof? that would give a doctor more to work with if they want to risk it or not. although if he has a powerful role that would reveal him to mafia and hostile TP, so it's a risk, he would have to decide.

Wait wait, so last night two people died and Lia was attacked by someone. Now what if all the actions happens at the same time? Like the granny can be wounded/killed and at the same time they kill who visited them. Since we don't know how role priority works in this game, maybe that's what really happened...but in the other hand i find really weird that's the case and Amber is asking to be healed (if we take his words as truth obviously) so i think something else happened last night. Maybe Coyote exists in this game...but i don't really know.
But what if granny is a third party in this game? And they call the doctor to get rid of it, i don't know i'm not sure about this idea to be honest.

Anyway @Hanyū since you claimed to be more or less a doctor, i wonder can you heal Amber? I still find your claim very weird to be honest but if you can explain what you meant, it would help me to understand your role. I know you are very busy right now, but i hope you can answer to this question 🤗

Yeah I think alignment isn't based on what your ability is, so maybe a third party Granny luring a doctor might be possible

and maybe their win condition is to kill a town power role!?

10 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Also Lia why what did I do :[ 

Yeah in hindsight it might not be that obvious. I made a post yesterday explaining that I found you scummy which you failed to address, but to be honest this last post of yours feels quite sincere and it has dispelled a good amount of my suspicion for now. I will keep an eye on you, though.

As some people have pointed out Amber might potentially be leading the doctor into a trap. Amine's claim in day 1 was very weird and I still don't know what to believe. The fact that he talked about leaving this game and asking for a replacement makes me think he's more likely to be town than mafia, although this is far from being conclusive evidence. If he's indeed town then the reason why he hasn't been attacked yet is probably because his claim stinks of bait. Having Amber bait the real doctor into healing him is not a bad idea if they have some sort of watcher or trapper. It allows Amber to act as bait without compromising his alignment, as his claim of being wounded is totally public and if this wasn't a plan orchestrated by mafia they can still take advantage of it if they are lucky enough to have a role that empowers them to do so. I would like to hear more from him before casting judgement on whether or not he's lying. I don't see a reason why a mafia Nick would target him specifically, let alone a town Nick, but it's a possibility and for all we know there might be more than one wounding role.

3 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Wait wait, so last night two people died and Lia was attacked by someone. Now what if all the actions happens at the same time? Like the granny can be wounded/killed and at the same time they kill who visited them. Since we don't know how role priority works in this game, maybe that's what really happened...but in the other hand i find really weird that's the case and Amber is asking to be healed (if we take his words as truth obviously) so i think something else happened last night. Maybe Coyote exists in this game...but i don't really know.
But what if granny is a third party in this game? And they call the doctor to get rid off of it, i don't know i'm not sure about this idea to be honest.

Anyway @Hanyū since you claimed to be more or less a doctor, i wonder can you heal Amber? I still find your claim very weird to be honest but if you can explain what you meant, it would help me to understand your role. I know you are very busy right now, but i hope you can answer to this question 🤗

hi Lykos

i said doctor but, my ability works like this: if someone i visited dies, i sacrifice myself and die in their place, kinda like a doctor/bodyguard

• Global Mods

In regards to the whole "Third Party Granny" theory/hypothesis/suggestion, that is a possibility. However, I find it very unlikely Mark would claim that just to get rid of a doctor. If people can prove the Doctor visited him and the Doc died, then it's likely he'd be on the chopping block. To be honest, Granny seems very unfitting for him in the first place.

As for Amine's claim, that is a weird claim, but I suppose anything works in this. We'll probably find out in due time if he's telling the truth or not. I was expecting something cursed, but that apparently is not the case. 🤷‍♀️

Really not sure what to do for now. We're kind of at a standstill until Mark decides to exist again.

I know I said self-votes were boring, but that only applies if multiple people do it. So, uh.... for a placeholder:

[eliminate] Nicki.

2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

hi Lykos

i said doctor but, my ability works like this: if someone i visited dies, i sacrifice myself and die in their place, kinda like a doctor/bodyguard

Hi Amine uwu

Oh okay now i understand what your roles does and for now i will believe you but one of my eyes is still on you Amine 👁️, there is always that possibility that you could be mafia to be honest. 

Anyway i don't really know who to vote for now, i guess i will wait again to see other posts.

Yeah, so going over everything, the main thing I see would be Amber's claim of being wounded. I don't see much reason to suspect it as is, all it would mean is that Nick had targeted him. Meaning that if one is mafia, then the other is town. Otherwise, unless he windus up being a mafia aligned granny, I don't really see how it show his alignment either way.

I guess a claim would be nice.

As stated, I would assume the vigi would have gone after Nano. That would leave Nick up for the mafia kill, or possibly the granny played a role and one of the kills failed.

Based on the votes, I would bet that if Nano was mafia, both Kiet and Baz aren't. I don't really have anything on the other dead roles, but I would be willing to bet the mafia kills were Ali and Nick. Simply based off of mafia killing the most influential players first.

And that's about all I have now I guess.

tbh I didnt like how fast that Bazaro lynch happened last phase, none of them gave a valid explanation for voting him. There was a 3 way tie between Nano, Amine and Baz, then when Sopheira voted Nano, Nano voted Amine to save himself, which was reasonable, but then Nano said he would give more guns to Kiet if he helps him and all of a sudden Kiet votes Baz and of course Nano wouldn't let go of this chance and also voted Baz to solidify the day's lynch, although Kiet claimed that he forgot about his double vote ability as the mayor but that move was just too noticeable and I cannot help but find it suspicious. 

And the other one that I find suspicious is Amine, because he is claiming almost the same role as Aldo, @Hanyū can you tell whom have you protected so far?

You hear the same weird person yelling from the distance once again.

'Tem is Temmie and Temmie is Tamber and Tamber is friend of Temmie and Temmie would like if Digitemtem Tamber was healed Tem Tem '

Someone seriously need a therapist.

1 hour ago, Arch said:

tbh I didnt like how fast that Bazaro lynch happened last phase, none of them gave a valid explanation for voting him. There was a 3 way tie between Nano, Amine and Baz, then when Sopheira voted Nano, Nano voted Amine to save himself, which was reasonable, but then Nano said he would give more guns to Kiet if he helps him and all of a sudden Kiet votes Baz and of course Nano wouldn't let go of this chance and also voted Baz to solidify the day's lynch, although Kiet claimed that he forgot about his double vote ability as the mayor but that move was just too noticeable and I cannot help but find it suspicious. 

And the other one that I find suspicious is Amine, because he is claiming almost the same role as Aldo, @Hanyū can you tell whom have you protected so far?

i visited bok and lykos, im unsure if they got attacked or not, however.

Well there is amber's claim, even with proof (i think? is that supposed to be a reference to something?), so yeah i am guessing any doctor can figure out from there if they want to heal him or not.

1 hour ago, Hanyū said:

i visited bok and lykos, im unsure if they got attacked or not, however.

Well, by your own claim how the role works they probably weren't or you'd be dead, unless i am missunderstanding your description

also not sure i understand your vote on bok.

2 hours ago, Arch said:

while i am unsure of that whole thing myself, just to play devil's advocate: if kiet and nano were on the same team then nano could have just left the tie be, and kiet could have choosen one of the others to lnych (or no one), soo if they are in fact on the same team that was honestly a really dumb play. (of course that might be what they wanted us to think, so idk, still kinda brooding over that one)

sophiera and candy haven't really said anything today yet, maybe they have something to share? because right now idk what to do XD guess i will just read over the thread again and see if something stands out

ok I'm here before I get kicked out of this game. what I want to say before I go is that from the little I've seen and from my night actions, I've deduced that at least Fali appears town to me.

and placeholder vote for 

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

because any role can be mafia- whether granny or towncrier. if I were doctor I wouldn't visit him for precaution and also placing a vote on him since I'm not sure but doesn't wounded means he'll do a die anyway? Let's give him a swifter and painful death me thinks uwu I dunno how I'm supposed to do scumreading in this game when we can't see who voted for town vs mafia.

If I understand correctly, Fali, if town crier is what I remember, that anonymous temmie message sounds like Amber's claim? I guess that confirms his role but not his alignment (obviously). Alternatively, it could be a maf buddy vouching for Amber? Could be possible but it's hard to know for sure. 

Also Lia if you're talking about my chummyness to Kiet, I only want to protect my dear Kiet ❤️