Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

I really don't like how this Day Phase went till now.
There are 3 players, who haven't posted at all. Drago, Candy and Amber 😕

Does that mean we need replacement for all 3.

Also it seems Amine has a lot of stuff going on.

From what i have seen from the decisions for this dayphase.

You people want a Lynch over a no Lynch.

So guess it will be it.

Also cause i have to put a vote out or else i get a warning point.
[Eliminate] Bazaro

His last 2 posts sounded iffy imo. It just striked me the wrong way. And my Gut feeling is never wrong.

well then... stuff went down, huh? Had Nano not fixed his statement, I would have voted him. 70% is a crazy chance to fail. 30% sounds more reasonable... but less like something our Lord of Chaos Newt would do. 
I don’t want to mess up the tie, but, well.. I have to vote so

Eliminate Newt

Newt voted to decline. Only players can vote. Which means Newt is a player. He’s probably the final boss too!

[Decline]
It’s pointless for us not to lynch, because that’s our biggest tool that we have.

also, just a wild, baseless theory here. Newt is chaos incarnate. Newt is a troll to end all trolls. He lives under the bridge and demands taxes. I think we have 3 mafia members, but we have 5 people in the mafia chat. One is a mastermind, the other a mutineer. Orrr... we have a mafia faction inside the mafia faction seeking to take down the mafia faction. Mafia-ception!

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity.

Life happened.

Yeah I'm not too sure I trust Amine. His role claim so early just seems strange.

And I'm not too sure I like Nano pushing a lynch. First he goes off handing guns, and now he's talking how Baz has to be a cult leader? Too many red flags.

I mean Bean was a necromancer ffs. Who would have guessed?

I understand the Nano votes and the Amine votes but I genuinely don't get the Bazaro votes. Are you just doing this on account that there's a slight chance he might be the leader of a cult we have zero reasons to believe exists because he has hosted cult wars ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? because that's the definition of farfetched. I don't think this is enough to tip the scale back into balance, but here I go

[Unvote] Lía

[Eliminate] Amine

DAY 2 - END

Wow. Just wow. I've never seen a group of players so bad like you. You can't even decide who to vote?

Did they send me daughters,
When I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I've ever met,
But you can bet, before we're through
Losers, I'll make a man, out of you.

But, at least someone will die today! My right-hand, Kiet, will make sure of that! So, who is it gonna be????
Nano?
Amine?
Bazaro?
Me?
The chosen one is..... Wait. What?! Nano did what? Ohhhh.

Ok it seems we don't need Kiet today anymore, thanks for your participation, Kiet.
Today's lucky one is... Bazaro!

I wish you more luck next time, Baz! Thanks for your participation, and see you around!

laughs maniacally while pressing the red button and seeing Baz's body exploding to a million pieces.

Bazaro is dead. He was Bazaro.

Spoiler

Bazaro, one of the smartest players. For someone as smart as you, I believe a deductive ability would be fun. Every night you can choose a player, and if that player gets lynched the following day, you are immune to kills in the next night. Cool, right?

Also, as I had to end the dayphase earlier than the usual, I won't be handling out warnings. Instead I'll just guilt trip you.

@Candy @DigitalAmber please, don't forget to vote and meet post requirements next time. Every time you don't vote or forget to post, a tear runs down my face. It's really hard to wake up every day, work 8 hours, wishing that everyone is having fun in your game, and when you come back, some of them don't even remember the game existed. It makes me want to commit fork plug.

Spoiler

image.png.eba4b11a6804e11724706adf46b90579.png

Night 2 has officially started. You have 24 hours to send me your actions.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet - The Leader [Elected D1]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand

18. NickCrash

19. Candy

20. Mimi

• Haha 1

DAY 3 - START

And finally, chaos is slowly consuming the island. During the night, everyone heard loud noises coming from the outside, but it seems like no one had the courage to go see what was happening. Just kidding, it was me, Dio, who locked your doors. Anyways, as the day starts and your doors get unlocked, everyone goes outside to see what type of hurricane had happened. The first thing you see, is one of the cabins totally destroyed.

As you walk close to the havoc, you see NickCrash's body, in the middle. What could have happened? 😮

Not only that, you also notice another player missing, Nano. It doesn't take much time for you to find his body, inside his cabin. It seems he was stabbed while sleeping. What a peaceful ending for someone so chaotic like Nano, right?

NickCrash is dead! He was NickCrash.

Spoiler

My favorite doctor, Nick! Well, I have the perfect ability for a doctor like you! Wounding! That’s right. Every night you can visit a player and use your doctor-knowledge to inflict wounds on them. If they don't get cured, they will die after two nights.

Nano is dead! He was Nano.

Spoiler

Nano, the town's least favorite assumed serial killer. Well, for someone who's so obsessed with guns and kills as you, I thought the perfect ability would be... None! You are a vanilla! Juuuust kidding. You can craft guns and give them to another players. Too bad you can’t give one to yourself. Oh, and just because you know how to craft guns, it doesn’t mean you are good at it. Your guns have a 30% chance of malfunctioning and killing the shooter instead.

Things are finally getting chaotic! Everyone is confused, even me! Will the players do something before succumbing? Only Dice God knows.

Day 3 has officially started. You have 48 hours to discuss.

Losers List:

1. Arch

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Falirion

5. Alistair [Killed N1]

6. Lía

7. Aldo [Killed N1]

8. Bok

9. Nano [Killed N2]

10. Amber

11. Astra

12. Kiet - The Leader [Elected D1]

13. Bean [Shot D2]

14. Amine

15. Bazaro [Lynched D2]

16. Sopheria

17. LykosHand

18. NickCrash [Killed N2]

19. Candy

20. Mimi

I'm surprised there were two kills, because I was also attacked last night. I'm going to assume the mafia went for either Nick or me and a town killing role went for Nano after his super sketchy vote switch last phase.

For obvious reasons:

[Eliminate] Bok

Soo wait? how many attacking/wounding actions are in this game? 2 people died this night, a third claims to have been attacked and someone else claims to have been wounded (possibly by nick) thats an insane amount of killpotential.
as for the kills, nano was probably killed by a vigi type role very likely townsided considering how scummy nano looked (it was like he was carrying a sign that said: " i am scum, PLEASE shoot me")
nick: could be the mafia kill, but if lia's claim is true it could also have been on lia. so hard to say, also there could have been a granny responsible for one of those... so difficult to say

Ehm i feel like i might be the reason why Bazaro died.

I didn't really thought my vote on Baz would have mattered that much, cause he was already out of the tie with only 1 vote on him.
Little did i know, my vote actually counted double. I totally forgot about that. It might sound as an excuse, but i really forgot 😕

As for Nano's last words. He really gave me a gun again. But this time i won't shoot it recklessly, or would i?
Found out in a few hours after someone died 🙈

Also it seems like this Nightphase a lot happened. 3 possible attacks?

What i think i got from this Phase Change:
- There are either 3 Nightkilling Actions. Mafia Factional Kill, Vigilante Kill and a third party kill?
- There were only 2 Nightkilling Actions and one died through a trap or Granny? Which means Nick would have died to either the trap or Granny. But with Amber claiming to have been wounded, that would mean he would have been the Granny. This role doesn't fit Amber imo and i don't think he would just claim to be wounded, if he was Granny.

- There were even more Nightkills, but some got roleblocked or protected. I think this is more unlikely, cause 3 possible Night Kills are already a lot.

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm surprised there were two kills, because I was also attacked last night. I'm going to assume the mafia went for either Nick or me and a town killing role went for Nano after his super sketchy vote switch last phase.

For obvious reasons:

[Eliminate] Bok

Can you tell me your "obvious reasons" pls?

I don't see how Bok might be suspicious imo.

26 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Can everyone agree I deserved vigilante or serial killer more than gunsmith?

smh newt doesn’t know me at all

you deserved the gunsmith because it would be fun seeing you make other people do the killings while you suffer quietly
you deserved to know your place, thot

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

hi good morning i have awakened

Maybe it was a vig that killed Nick? Since his cabin appears to have been destroyed, maybe the trigger happy sheriff bUrst through his house and destroyed everything including him. but I'm not sure though I just based it on the flavour text

then Nano was the night kill because idk based on how peaceful his death was and that maybe the mafia thought that it wouldn't help if Kiet got some guns to shoot every day

but it's just me

re: nano night kill

and also because it's a pretty quiet death and mafia wouldn't want their kills to be loud or crystal clear or something??

irdk I'm just basing stuff from the flavour text