Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

6 hours ago, NickCrash said:

The question is, why would Nano enable him.

Because it's Nano-y behaviour... Maybe. I'll elaborate below. 

I don't believe Kiet is the cult leader, because can think of roles much more obvious for him to be. IMO Baz is the most likely to be the cult leader if there is one. I've been thinking on things and looking back at day 1, and there are a lot more votes for Kiet than there are mafia. Hard to say whether mafia had a hand in getting Kiet elected, but the pile-on of votes after the half-way point of the day kinda piques my interest. Especially from Drago or Amber who aren't even part of our glorious alliance.
It is also possible that the votes on Ali or Arch (the second most voted peepos) could be mafia trying to get votes for themselves? 

My question is whether Nano gave Kiet that gun expecting him to die. It's possible he gathered that Kiet would shoot bean, and if he knew both Bean and Kiet are town/not on his team, death of either one works. Yes, this is supposition, but a lack of alignment information means this is probably the best we have to go on. Kiet is a popular early target, and a good player, so - 

On the Second Day
The time ticks away

Now I think I will go
and
 [Eliminate] Nano

I'm not getting scum vibes from Kiet because I think I can kind of understand where all that he has done so far comes from, but I don't blame anyone who sees him as suspicious. If anything I'm surprised Nano revealed that the gun had a 70% backfire chance because had he really wanted to kill Kiet (or even anyone else) down the line im certain he would have gotten away with it. Your behavior, however, rubs me the wrong way. You seem weirdly invested in protecting and supporting Kiet, if you know what I mean.

Also I'm a bit late with this because I just realized it was a thing, but aren't the ties decided by the mayor now? Or can he choose to just not have a lynch? @ newt answer

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm not getting scum vibes from Kiet because I think I can kind of understand where all that he has done so far comes from, but I don't blame anyone who sees him as suspicious. If anything I'm surprised Nano revealed that the gun had a 70% backfire chance because had he really wanted to kill Kiet (or even anyone else) down the line im certain he would have gotten away with it. Your behavior, however, rubs me the wrong way. You seem weirdly invested in protecting and supporting Kiet, if you know what I mean.

Also I'm a bit late with this because I just realized it was a thing, but aren't the ties decided by the mayor now? Or can he choose to just not have a lynch? @ newt answer

The LEADER can decice who dies in the case of a tie.

This means that if the LEADER doesn't want to interfere, no one is lynched, as the rule says.

3 deaths already? Hope at least two of them are scums.

Anyway so we have a gunsmith which is claimed by nano, roleblocker(ali) and aldo is kinda like a doc/bodyguard, which makes amine's claim kinda sus and also the fact that he had no reasons to claim that at such an early stage, which also make me think he is trying to bait.

As for Kiet shooting Bean, and Nano giving the gun to Kiet, which has 70% chance of backfire, makes me question, why would Nano give it to the town leader? Was it to get rid of Kiet since he has double vote and if nano is part of the mafia or other factions, kiet should be a genuine threat to him and the other possibility is that nano was expecting kiet was gonna shoot bean which is less likely.

And the way Kiet became the leader with so many votes makes me question his alignment, since its very much possible that most of the votes are from his faction. 

But for now I'll go with [eliminate]Nano

2 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Because it's Nano-y behaviour... Maybe. I'll elaborate below. 

I don't believe Kiet is the cult leader, because can think of roles much more obvious for him to be. IMO Baz is the most likely to be the cult leader if there is one. I've been thinking on things and looking back at day 1, and there are a lot more votes for Kiet than there are mafia. Hard to say whether mafia had a hand in getting Kiet elected, but the pile-on of votes after the half-way point of the day kinda piques my interest. Especially from Drago or Amber who aren't even part of our glorious alliance.
It is also possible that the votes on Ali or Arch (the second most voted peepos) could be mafia trying to get votes for themselves? 

My question is whether Nano gave Kiet that gun expecting him to die. It's possible he gathered that Kiet would shoot bean, and if he knew both Bean and Kiet are town/not on his team, death of either one works. Yes, this is supposition, but a lack of alignment information means this is probably the best we have to go on. Kiet is a popular early target, and a good player, so - 

On the Second Day
The time ticks away

Now I think I will go
and
 [Eliminate] Nano

damn did you ninja'd me

5 hours ago, Nano4 said:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ILL CONFESS

my guns only have a 30% to back fire and I lied to be less of a target 

also I gave it to kiet because he was town leader and has been town a lot so it’s less likely he’s not town

Ah alright now it makes sense but you have attracted a lot of attention on you right now, so i really hope you're telling the truth. 

I understand that Kiet in the last games he was always town but it's not only him, also Bok was always town lately from what i remember. So i wonder, you gave a gun to Kiet because you wanted to see Bean dead? Because it was obvious that he was going for him so you thought Bean could have been mafia?
I'm just wondering Nano don't worry, if you weren't thinking about that it's ok but still you risked a bit in my opinion with giving that gun to Kiet, you could have killed our dear leader. I know it's 30% but that isn't low at all. 

Anyway i agree with Arch here, for what i can see Amine is the most sus at my eyes, his too early roleclaim (where it wasn't need at all) makes me think he's hiding something more.

[Eliminate] Amine

14 hours ago, Nano4 said:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ILL CONFESS

my guns only have a 30% to back fire and I lied to be less of a target 

also I gave it to kiet because he was town leader and has been town a lot so it’s less likely he’s not town

Well yeah i figured 70% was way to high tbh (might aswell be pure fake guns at that point), as bluffs go you kinda oversold it.

I also want to hear Amine elaborate on his claim, he already said enough to make himself a mafia target (if he is town) anyway and a early half claim like that in this setup only comes of suspicious, not gonna vote him just yet, but i probably will if we don't hear anything soon. What i want to hear, how does the role work exactly and maybe also what newt's stated reason for said role is, as that might indicate whether it's true or not. (at least by the roles i have seen newt seems to indicate what his reasoning for the role was in the text)

Wow you guys smh.
"6 people voted Kiet for Leader. That is so sketchy."
How is that sketchy? I just had no opposition. Like surely. Noone of you tried to be selected as Leader. And most of the votes were from a mayor faction, which might vote me regardless (Asian Alliance). And maybe the others voted me for the memes, but who knows.

But sure. You guys always find something to make me look suspicious.

Well like Newt already answered that.
Yes the Mayor decides on the lynch, if there is a tie. And he could even go for a no Lynch. I can't lynch both though.
So Nickis suggestion to have no Lynches till Day4, where the number of Factions are revealed could work. I am actually against it, cause it would make most day phases useless and the game super boring.
But if you guys like the idea, we can for sure make this work with proper communications.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:40 AM, Astra125 said:

As for Kiet, he's not setting up a good example of being leader. Killing someone is one thing but gambling too. Future leaders for the Asian Alliance, learn from Kiet's leadership and do better than him when he dies retires.

Wow rude. I am showing you guys da wae to have fun.
I mean we had no clue if a Supplier or Fabricator are in this game. If i died using the gun, you would have known, that a Fabricator exist. Same as for when i survived. And if only one gun was circulating we would even know that only one of the roles exist.
It was a plan depicted to guide you. But with Nanos claim and the Backfire rate, i might believe, that he is the only Gungiver?

Oh btw. Screw what i said above. I just wanted to shoot Bean.

As for me being Cult Leader. It is a bit of a stretch there. I mean there is a much more suited role for me and probably a lot of people already figured it out.

But well it's a more modified version of it. Take this roleclaim as it is or still suspect me.

As for the Vote Counts:
Amine - 2 Votes (Lykos, Nick)

Nano - 2 Votes (Bok, Arch)

Bazaro - 1 Vote (Nano)

I particular don't find any of the 2 most voted person suspicious, but well idk. It's hard to tell.

As the Mayor of this town. I think we should decide, if we want to continue with the no lynch till Day4.
So vote [Accept] or [Decline] for that proposition.

I myself will vote later as to see what you guys will decide from that.

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

As the Mayor of this town. I think we should decide, if we want to continue with the no lynch till Day4.
So vote [Accept] or [Decline] for that proposition.

[Decline]

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Wow rude. I am showing you guys da wae to have fun.
I mean we had no clue if a Supplier or Fabricator are in this game. If i died using the gun, you would have known, that a Fabricator exist. Same as for when i survived. And if only one gun was circulating we would even know that only one of the roles exist.
It was a plan depicted to guide you. But with Nanos claim and the Backfire rate, i might believe, that he is the only Gungiver?

Oh btw. Screw what i said above. I just wanted to shoot Bean.

wait, so are you saying you shot bean!??  Oh nvm I thought you were someone else LMAO I'm blind 

so you aRE confirming that you shot bean!!

also, about the no-lynch-until-D4 plan, I think it's the safest route we can travel through... but yeah it would make the game slow and boring, and lose the point of day phases since we're supposed to be lynching. but with the alignments not being revealed sort of makes it risky to lynch since we don't know if we're lynching someone from the uniformed majority or the informed minority, or... something else

not to mention, newt's expectations were already brutally murderered in D1, and if we're gonna continue doing that, the chaos of this island would die off

[Eliminate] Bazaro, just to make the votes a three-way tie for now. I'll decide about the proposition later to see what you guys think as well

• Global Mods

I agree with Lía, to be honest. I can’t remember saying to No Lynch until Day 4, but I remember saying we could use it if we had no other alternative. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Since I kinda have to vote, I’ll stick one somewhere random since I’m not sure if we all agreed on the ties thing. We should decide that on a day-to-day basis rather than decide to do it now. The situation can change after all.

[eliminate] Candy.

If you want to know why I haven’t yet voted for Amine despite finding him sus, then it’s because I’ve been waiting for him to elaborate. It could also be possible that he’s been left alive to draw suspicion to him after all.

I want to say not lynching isn’t a good idea since mafia or any not town can just pick us off.

On the flip side, we don’t know which side a person belongs unless their posts show something. I’ll see how the rest of the day goes before deciding if not lynching would be a good idea or not. Until then, Eliminate Astra for placeholder since I have to vote.

I'm kind of in the same spot right now. Amine is the only one I feel iffy about but I want to hear more to be sure.

[Eliminate] Lía

I vote no lynch, but if lynch wins I'd like to ask Kiet to go for Amine.

I am also against a no-lynch tbh, gives mafia and TPs to much time to pick us off, that being said i am not sure between the most voted so i will leave that as a tie and trust kiet to make the right choice i guess  [Decline]

so i for now i am gonna put my vote here:
[Eliminate] Bok
something about bok's posts give me a wierd vibe, he seems really defensive of kiet maybe? it's probably nothing and i don't expect him to get lynched, but i just wanted to voice my suspicion

oh no Lia is onto me

ill probably get lynched but ill ask newt to replace me if i live, i cant keep up with both mafia games i signed up to, i have to focus on the upcoming exams and some irl stuff

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

I am also against a no-lynch tbh, gives mafia and TPs to much time to pick us off, that being said i am not sure between the most voted so i will leave that as a tie and trust kiet to make the right choice i guess  [Decline]

so i for now i am gonna put my vote here:
[Eliminate] Bok
something about bok's posts give me a wierd vibe, he seems really defensive of kiet maybe? it's probably nothing and i don't expect him to get lynched, but i just wanted to voice my suspicion

but fali, bok and kiet are from the asian alliance, and i read that they are lovers 😶 how is it weird?

55 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

oh no Lia is onto me

ill probably get lynched but ill ask newt to replace me if i live, i cant keep up with both mafia games i signed up to, i have to focus on the upcoming exams and some irl stuff

good luck!! 😄

[eliminate] nano

if nano lied about the guns, i think he has more lies 😠

• Like 1