Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I wish Nano didn't do so early, so he could provide me with more guns 😞

@Nano4 Where are you, when we need ya.
You let us down in the most cruicial events ever.

Knowing you the second gun would have already backfired. Maybe I shouldn't have killed him and let chaos happen instead, but I was worried I'd be your next target.

5 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

With Newt revealing the Gamemechanics the dayphase seems dead.

Rip

There's not a lot of incentive to share things here. As far as I know our goal is simply to exterminate each other, we don't gain much from cooperation or comunication in these circumstances. What if Arch will take someone with him when he dies? I don't have much hopes for a win at this point, so if even he takes me or someone in my team so be it. 

You know what would be cooler? If only one team was actual mafia. Like, theres several mafia groups like in this game, all of them with their abilities and stuff. One of them counts as mafia and the rest count as town, but no one knows which. How do you ensure your victory if your real alignment is unknown to you? You have to work towards a position in which you win regardless of your faction or else you risk losing.

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

You know what would be cooler? If only one team was actual mafia. Like, theres several mafia groups like in this game, all of them with their abilities and stuff. One of them counts as mafia and the rest count as town, but no one knows which. How do you ensure your victory if your real alignment is unknown to you? You have to work towards a position in which you win regardless of your faction or else you risk losing.

that just sounds wierd tbh, but i just might be salty, i thought i was doing well appearing towny and then "SURPRISE, everyone is mafia and you are just a sucker"
huh well then, lets do it like this then,
[Unvote] Arch
[Eliminate] Drago

maybe we can just make it RNG between all 10 of us, make newt work for it or there will just be bandwagons probably that, maybe this is the one that takes, who even knows, i will watch the flames later, i feel sick over here

1 minute ago, Sopheria said:

idk what to do so ill just follow lia 😶

[eliminate] arch

if that was true you wouldnt tell us 😆

Why wouldn't I? I could literally takedown anyone with me. Its more fun when when they know they are dying 😈