Have a Shiney Alakasam I wanna trade.

Gham

Not like this is a really hot commodity or anything, but its a level 20 shiny Alakasam with 31 IVs in Speed and 29 IV in Spa. Its also EV trained to 252 in Speed and Spa. It's basically a glass cannon as it only was 6 in Special Defense IV and crap IVs else where but if this interests you I wanna trade. I want a Mimikyu but if you have something else youd be willing to let go of Im in.

Here is my team in case you think you could upgrade the squad and don't have a Mimikyu.

Swampert

Flygon

Nidoqueen

Arcanine 

Mismagius

Scolipede

16 minutes ago, hamfam000 said:

Not like this is a really hot commodity or anything, but its a level 20 shiny Alakasam with 31 IVs in Speed and 29 IV in Spa. Its also EV trained to 252 in Speed and Spa. It's basically a glass cannon as it only was 6 in Special Defense IV and crap IVs else where but if this interests you I wanna trade. I want a Mimikyu but if you have something else youd be willing to let go of Im in.

Here is my team in case you think you could upgrade the squad and don't have a Mimikyu.

Swampert

Flygon

Nidoqueen

Arcanine 

Mismagius

Scolipede

Hi there friend, I can give you a mimikyu for free