If you could make a crest for any pokemon which would it be for and what would it do

Moose

For me it would be Luxray, the crest would essentially give it an extra dark typing (STAB, Immunity to Psychic etc) and increase it's speed. What about you guys and sorry if this has been asked before

Sorry i'm chilean and idk what does mean crest exactly, but i think that is like an addition or change to certain pkmn? in my case I would like to see in pkmn franchise, forgotten mons or new ones, to have the ability ''contrary'' and access to close combat to raise both defenses, it would be a great  moveset for mons with bad attack stats to make them a wall pkmn

5 minutes ago, Drak said:

Sorry i'm chilean and idk what does mean crest exactly, but i think that is like an addition or change to certain pkmn? in my case I would like to see in pkmn franchise, forgotten mons or new ones, to have the ability ''contrary'' and access to close combat to raise both defenses, it would be a great  moveset for mons with bad attack stats to make them a wall pkmn

Its in rejuvenation, it does what you said, improves more forgotten pokemon like Beehyeem or Ledyba

Just now, Moose said:

Its in rejuvenation, it does what you said, improves more forgotten pokemon like Beehyeem or Ledyba

Oh didn't see it was a rejuvenation post i started playing this game recently and i love it haha. Ledyba is a good mon that i would like to see with other 2nd type like fighting instead of flying, because ledyba and ledian has rounded hands, like a fighting glove and it can access to comet punch and mach punch also ledian has iron fist ability, an evo would fit him right. Volbeat and Illumise, are also good candidate to have evos or second typing like electric or fire, assuming they are fireflies 

On 11/21/2019 at 1:54 PM, Drak said:

Oh didn't see it was a rejuvenation post i started playing this game recently and i love it haha. Ledyba is a good mon that i would like to see with other 2nd type like fighting instead of flying, because ledyba and ledian has rounded hands, like a fighting glove and it can access to comet punch and mach punch also ledian has iron fist ability, an evo would fit him right. Volbeat and Illumise, are also good candidate to have evos or second typing like electric or fire, assuming they are fireflies 

Ledian already has a Crest. it makes all its Punch moves hit 4 times

• Like 2