Generation 8 Mechanics for EV Vitamins, grinding and more for Episode 19

GGLL

Will the mechanics for the EV Vitamins change into the ones that exist for Sword and Shield? Also, will there be new places to grind for EVs and will we get EXP Share for all ? Lastly, what about the Naganadel quest ? Will it remain unchanged ? These questions are mainly for the development team, though if anyone knows anything and wants to answer, I would appreciate it.  Good luck to the development team.

5 hours ago, GGLL said:

Will the mechanics for the EV Vitamins change into the ones that exist for Sword and Shield? Also, will there be new places to grind for EVs and will we get EXP Share for all ? Lastly, what about the Naganadel quest ? Will it remain unchanged ? These questions are mainly for the development team, though if anyone knows anything and wants to answer, I would appreciate it.  Good luck to the development team.

Ame said no gen 8 stuff however I have personally asked and she has said MAYBE to the vitamin
As far as I know no EXP all or exclusive spots to grind EVs just the couple new maps with whatever she wants to put in those for wild encounters

Well, a change to the vitamin items won't be that much of a hassle (not compared to what else they still have to do for EP19), but even so, it would change a lot, and you wouldn't need to implement EV training spots, since Vitamins are easy to come by once you're making some money. And with Night Club and repeatable rocks to use the Mining Kit on you will have LOTS of money in the end game...

So yeah, let's hope that Ame likes to change the vitamin items XD

• Like 1