Donphan:

LVL:66

Naïve nature

Rock Smash

Knock Off

Thunder Fang

Earthquake

Any recommendations? I am getting stuck on Hawlucha

get a heart scale and teach your blaziken bulk up, bulk up to +4, and you should OHKO everything with a sinple blaze kick, and try to get one or to lvl's for your team that should do.

*Edit* you can use a terrain seed here, bring + 1 to blaziken and give that nice helping hand, but i think that buling up is way more easy for that fight, hariyama should't have ways to OHKO your blaziken unless that lucky crit, and even so the bulking will give you a nice advantage cople that up with speedboost and you will OHKO Samson entire team.

2 hours ago, WildRoad said:

get a heart scale and teach your blaziken bulk up, bulk up to +4, and you should OHKO everything with a sinple blaze kick, and try to get one or to lvl's for your team that should do.

*Edit* you can use a terrain seed here, bring + 1 to blaziken and give that nice helping hand, but i think that buling up is way more easy for that fight, hariyama should't have ways to OHKO your blaziken unless that lucky crit, and even so the bulking will give you a nice advantage cople that up with speedboost and you will OHKO Samson entire team.

1 hour ago, AntonyJr said:

The only thing i have to say is try to forget about plusle and simipour. 😄 Not so good in this state of the game and later or at least if you like em so much have some sub pokemon that you can swap in your team. 

Thanks For the Replies and is there anyway to use Heart Scales when you are stuck inside the Circus

Yeah I know about simipour and plusle after defeating Samson I will try to find other pokemon

Edit:I don't know why but blaziken cannot relearn bulk up

Edited by Cibrix

strange you should be able to re - learn it with a heart scale thingy, this could be a bug, but first try again and look your entire list it should be between quick attack and focus energy, if not well you could try to sandbox mod for reborn or ask around in the online play area for a usefull trade for this fight, like a 31 atk and 31 speed hawlucha with acrobatics ( fight fire with fire ).