The 2019 Reborn Winter Revel rears its face!

Amethyst

12 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

the undeniable connection between Dexit and the historic surge of criminal clown sightings back in 2016?

So that's where they all went

Looks like it's time for me to head down the shop to get prepared for this years Winter Revel. If anyone of you members will host a Jackbox game at some point throughout the night, I will be very happy. Looking forward to see y'all there (although I will probably smel some people before I see them).

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, PokeFanBoy said:

This sounds fun, but i don't know where it is being hosted. Could someone give some more details about this event?

Good question! Every year we create a separate discord server for the party. The link to the party server will be posted here once it's actually time to get going. Award voting will happen on the main server the day before, and the sign ups for Secret Santa will be in this forum

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Amethyst said:
  • The Cockamamie Caucuses
    • A brand new game joins the line up this winter! In this experimental game, the rules are made up and the points don't matter, but no matter whose line it is, it's sure to be a riot! Our expert candidate participants will line up and, in a manner surely most befitting of our nations' leaders, answer perfectly sensible questions such as What's the best way to build a horse out of ketchup, or How do you explain the undeniable connection between Dexit and the historic surge of criminal clown sightings back in 2016? Audience members will then be invited to torment-- I mean, engage the speakers with any questions they may have about the subject matter. At the end, the audience will vote for who was their favorite candidate of all, and that person will be crowned the Cockamamie Caucus Conqueror!
  •  

MY BODY IS READY  {because i am the most random person i know to date}

On 11/18/2019 at 2:23 PM, Amethyst said:

Main Events-

• Members of the Year Awards
    • Hot from their hit debut last year, they're back! Vote for your fellow community members in dozens of categories of awards for the year! Old favorites from last year will return, such as the ever-coveted Smelliest Auth Award ... but will the title change hands? hm.... Joining them will be a fresh shipment of MotY categories. Look forward to new ones such as last year's direly-missed Most Likely To Win Third Place Award, or such new gems as the Hippest Himbo Award!
    • Categories will be officially announced on 12/21 and voting begins on 12/27.

*Knowing that you're now active enough to potentially earn an Award...

*Fills you with CONCERN FOR YOUR WELL BEING."

In all seriousness, I did enjoy last year's Revel, so I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully IRL shenanigans won't bar me from attending~!

• 3 weeks later...