How would you alter the Reborn trainer lineups to include Gen 8 Pokemon?

Dshuks

Note this thread is not asking Ame to include Gen 8 Pokemon but rather asking if she did add Gen 8 pokemon how would you alter the current gym leader/other character's lineups to include them. 

For me, I think Frosmoth would fit Sierra's team well especially with her son's interest in bug types. 

I'd also put either Galarian Rapidash or Hatterene in Adrienne's lineup.

I'd also put a Toxtrcity on Aua's team or maybe DJ Archlight's.

Finally, I'd put a Duraludon on Titania's team.

For Victoria, I actually think that Sirfetche'd might be fitting for her, y'know?

A Galarian Stunfisk would be pretty fitting for Terra, too (???/Bird type).

Cramorant might be good for Amaria, since I think that the Gulp Missile ability would probably interact with the Water Surface and Underwater fields to some degree. And probably a Dracovish or Arctovish.

Aya would totally have a Toxtricity.

Luna might go for a Grimmsnarl, I think? And she seems sort of like the kind of person who would take in a Morpeko.

Shade would have a Cursola, and maybe a Dragapult. And a Runerigus, too.

Serra would likely have a Mr Rime (without Screen Cleaner, unless it changes what it does on the Mirror Field). Frosmoth would fit her too, and Galarian Darmanitan, perhaps. She got a lot of potential teammates from Sword and Shield.

Hardy might get a Stonjourner... but the absurdly low special defense the poor thing has means that it might not be much good without something like Guard Split on a teammate. Rock got screwed again, it seems.

Titania could have either Zacian or Zamazenta, in the postgame.

Maybe Cain will have a Galarian Weezing...

Adrienn totally has a Galarian Rapidash.

Shelly might have an Orbeetle, do you think?

Noel may or may not have a Dubwool, but it might run into competition from Bewear.

Julia could have a Boltund...

Cal has a Coalossal, I think.

Laura has an Appletun or a Flapple, probably. 

I gave this a lot of thought.

I can see Titania owns a Duraludon, or a Corviknight, i can see the Stalwart ability gives some benefit from the fairy tale field, the same way Battle Armor, Shell Armor, and Magician gives the user stat boost upon entry, or just like Queen's Majesty except for a different stat.

I'd give the LaRue Siblings (Cain and Aya) Toxtricity, with Aya using the Low-Key Form, and Cain with the Amped Form.

Stonejourner would work with hardy, since Hardy is battled in doubles and Stonejourner's ability works only in doubles.

Serra with Frosmoth and Mr. Rime with the aforementioned reasons.

Maybe Shelly with Orbeetle , because shelly is a bookworm, and Orbeetle is a very intelligent pokemon.

I dunno why but i can see Charlotte with Cinderace.

I'm just sitting here imagining Dracovish on Amaria's Single's teams. 

Strong Jaw of course, Jolly with max Speed and Attack EVs, Choice Banded, with only one move- Fishious Rend. The field especially helps this little guy since if it were to be sent out right after Amaria brings the battle underwater(imagine if Amaria was coded so she'd immediately send out Dracovish once the battles underwater), only other Water Types or those with Swift Swim would be capable of out speeding it. 

To put this into perspective here: 

If Dracovish moves first, the BP doubles to 170, x 1.5 from Strong Jaw = 255 BP, x 1.5 from STAB = 382(round down) BP. Add in the boosts from the Underwater field and the Choice Band, and that's roughly 860(again, rounded down) BP.

Almost everything would die to this aside from Water Absorbers, Shedninja, and Water Types/Swift Swimmers capable of revenge killing it. Wouldn't that be great?

A set up like that is why I keep my Storm Drain Cradily around.

In order...

Julia: Pincurchin

Florinia: Possibly Applin line but I think her current team is fine

Corey: No changes

Shelly: Orbeetle

Shade: Runerigus

Cal: Centiskorch

Kiki: Falinks

Cain/Aya: Toxticity no question

Serra: Mr. Rime and Frosmoth

Noel: No change

Radomus: Hatterene

Luna: Morpeko maybe. Grimmsnarl for sure

Samson: Grapploct, no contest

Charlotte: Galarian Darminatan

Terra: Sandaconda

Ciel: No change

Adrienn: Galarian Ponyta

Titania: Corviknight for sure. Possibly Duraladon

Amaria: Dracovish for singles. Arctovish for doubles

Hardy: No changes. MAYBE Stonjourner

Saphira: We don't know her team yet. But Dragapult and Duraladon are on it

10 hours ago, Cyclonegale said:

A set up like that is why I keep my Storm Drain Cradily around.

Storm Drain Cradily with Sludge Wave carried me through this gym tbh

Also, I definetly see Adrienn with a Hatterene, or Samson with a Falinks.

• 4 weeks later...

Orbeetle is the perfect pokemon for Bennett imo. Haterenne can be an option for radomus. Mr Fish to Amaria 100%. Galarian Darmanitan to Blake. Runerigus to either Shade or Terra would be interesting. Obstagoon would improve Sirius' team. Centiskorch for Cal, but only when you team up with him in Ametrine cause that's when he kind of patches things up with Shelly. Toxtricity is perfect for Archlight. Galarian Rapidash to Adrien. Corviknight to Titania. Duraludon to Solaris would be cool. Lastly, I think Falinks to Sampson cause I feel like No Retreat would be boosted by the Big Top

• 4 months later...

Rivals

Victoria: I guess a Falinks could work

Cain: Galarian Weezing maybe?

Fern: Possibly an Obstagoon. I could see it replacing his Krookodile--though he does seem to prefer reptilian Pokemon

Gym Leaders

Julia: Pincurchin, at least for her Fiore mansion team. Just because of its Electric Surge ability.

Shelly: Orbeetle. Emphasizes her nerdy, bookish side

Shade: Possibly a Cursola or Runeigrus

Kiki: Falinks, maybe

Aya: Toxtricity (Low Key form)

Serra: Frosmoth, since it's pretty and can use Aurora Veil

Noel: I could see him with an Indeedee. Heck, maybe his Clefable could be replaced with one, and Nostra/Nomos could also become Indeedees.

Radomus: Mr. Rime would dovetail nicely with his Mad Hatter schtick.

Samson: Grapploct maybe? It's all muscle, just like him.

Charlotte: Maybe a Centiskorch

Adrienn: Galarian Weezing, possibly with Misty Surge

Titania: Corviknight, due to her medieval theme.

Saphira: Dragapult! In fact, I'm kind of pissed that Dragapult wasn't designed in an earlier generation, because it would have been a way better signature Pokemon than Dragonite. I mean, a badass stealth bomber dragon with a maternal streak? Fits Saphira like a glove.

Other Notable Trainers

Aster and Eclipse: Grimmsnarl and Hatterenne, respectively

Cal: Galarian Darmanitan, but only during the Ametrine Mountain arc

Bennett: Frosmoth. Fits with his butterfly theme, and also could set up Aurora Veil during his Voclain Estate battle. I could see him getting rid of it for his subsequent battles, emphasizing his separation from his mother.

Blake: Obstagoon? It would fit with his mocking, kick-them-while-they're-down personality

DJ Arclight: Toxtricity (Amped Up form)