A Thank-You to the Reborn team and everyone else here

All over the internet lately, I can't enjoy Pokemon content without seeing dozens of posts and articles about the many problems of Sword and Shield.

And I've never been happier to be in this wonderful community.

Ever since I started playing Reborn about 2 years ago, I noticed how well done it was. From the deep and perhaps emotionally touching story, to the sometimes frustrating yet fun gym battles, Reborn was, in my opinion, far better than any main series title.

And now, with Sword/Shield out, I've been able to see what Reborn does better in a million more ways. It kind of saddens me how the main series community is upset about Gen 8's issues, but most people seem to think there's no solid option for a quality Pokemon game without replaying the older ones. 

Sword and Shield have some cool new stuff, on the positive side, and this post isn't meant to complain about it, just bring light to the fact that the games weren't what a lot of people wanted. If you're enjoying the games, pay no attention to the negativity and have a good time. (i mean if the games have weavile and rotom that's already pretty great.)

All this makes me want to go on Pokemon communities everywhere and tell them about Reborn, because lots of people were excited for the new games, but they overall didn't receive what they were expecting. 

So, with that being said, thank you Ame, Cass, Marcello and everyone else on the Reborn team for your hard work and amazing game! And another thank you to this great community, that always seems to have fun and help one another out.

Peace!

-Kobayashi

TLDR Reborn is made by a team of dedicated people who want to deliver a fun experience. They aren't a massive company, yet they made (and are still working on) a game that's infinitely better than anything Game Freak will ever make.

• Like 1

Waiting for the inevitable gamefreak approach of Ame to remake Pokemon Reborn as an official game and she can make it.

Yeah that ain't happening but a Psyduck can dream, thanks to the reborn team old and new. You've made my favorite pokemon game that doesn't have Psyduck catchable in the wild.

Just imagine Reborn as an anime. Just imagine the success. Nothing to do with Ash and his friends. Swap Misty and Brock with Amaria and Titania for example , swap Team Rocket with Team Meteor and see the difference Oo

And yeah , imo fangames are definitely better than officials games ( not in term of graphisms ofc cause it's impossible as they are not professionals ) , Reborn is the proof. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Just imagine Reborn as an anime. Just imagine the success. Nothing to do with Ash and his friends. Swap Misty and Brock with Amaria and Titania for example , swap Team Rocket with Team Meteor and see the difference Oo

That'd be interesting but would they make it the same way in the regular anime or would they do something like where they did that 4 episode thing with Red?

• Developers

Thank you very much for your kind words, Ame has been working on the game for almost 8 years now so I'd hope it's good ^^. I hope you will enjoy episode 19 when it comes out and find it a challenge. You've probably already tried it but, if you like reborn I highly recommend pokemon rejuvenation.

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2019 at 11:59 AM, Zarc said:

omgggg my mind  exploding with possibilities 

Reborn is perhaps one of the best and the most strategic games I've EVER played. Like seriously.

And with one of the nicest, dankest and focused communities ON THE PLANET, I coudnt be happier!

Ame is THE most dedicated creator i've ever met on the Internet. Even though she struggles soooo much, she still finds time for this project AND for us! I recommended something to her via a message and she responded SOOO nicely, not like snooty-asses who, as we all know, are saturated in Internet.

Seriously, I coudn't be more thrilled to be a part of this community, where there is ALWAYS something to do!

I've stuck with this site from episode 16, and I am sad I didn't discover this before...

This game is absolutely AMAZING. I don't get why people don't know what this game is! The harsh truth that people need to understand, that Kobayashi said, is that this game will be a ZILLION LIGHT YEARS BETTER THEN ANY GAME GAMEFREAK HAS EVER CREATED, AND WILL EVER CREATE. THAT IS A FACT.

And not only Ame! ALL the people somehow involved in the project, in any way, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Cass, Marcello, Commander, Starry Knight (im so sorry i only could remember these names xd)and ALL OTHERS! WE ALL LOVE YALL VERRRRRRYYYYYY MUCH!!!!

Let us all always cherish all the staff, all dev people, Ame, and of course this marvellous thing that is called Pokèmon Reborn! 

( and to all the donaters, you people are GOD)

Edited by Lorane2234

Yo guys, an Anime would be so hype!

Also, edit here: I have now played Shield, and although I do think a bit more highly of the games (and probably treated them too harshly in my original post) and appreciate their competitive accessibility, Reborn still is just way, way better in my opinion. 

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot, I forgot how rad this place is, and although I mostly play Smash nowadays, I'd love to keep coming back here!