Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

I’m so mad rn, I got common infected and got given a gun last night

i know the gun is from the fabricator because he’s the only one who would give me the gun and if I got witch I would have alerted n0 and killed the fabricator 

Boring that there was no kills. I'll say that there are 4 mafia and 0 third-parties here ~

The former statement has a chance of being work from Tank, Smoker, Jockey or the Charger. It's hard to guess when there are 4 likely scenarios

Ok guys we already got one mafia, KIET!

1st - Kiet survived N0, pretty rare

2nd -  There were no kills and he admitted being roleblocked

3rd - idk

OPEN YOU EYES, KIET IS MAFIA

[Eliminate] Kiet

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

I’m so mad rn, I got common infected and got given a gun last night

i know the gun is from the fabricator because he’s the only one who would give me the gun and if I got witch I would have alerted n0 and killed the fabricator 

That's neat. They gave it to someone who'd know it was fake.

Who did you give a gun to?

Also, I pray your Nano-ness doesn't extend to shooting with fake guns too.

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Ok guys we already got one mafia, KIET!

1st - Kiet survived N0, pretty rare

2nd -  There were no kills and he admitted being roleblocked

3rd - idk

OPEN YOU EYES, KIET IS MAFIA

[Eliminate] Kiet

The thing is he openly stated that he was roleblocked. My thoughts are he would be more reserved about it were he mafia, since claiming so would ascertain the Jockey/Smoker that targeted the right person.

Or I'm being greatly mislead.

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

That's neat. They gave it to someone who'd know it was fake.

Who did you give a gun to?

Also, I pray your Nano-ness doesn't extend to shooting with fake guns too.

I’m common infected, it’s the uncommon infected that gives guns

Just now, Aldo said:

The thing is he openly stated that he was roleblocked. My thoughts are he would be more reserved about it were he mafia, since claiming so would ascertain the Jockey/Smoker that targeted the right person.

Or I'm being greatly mislead.

This is also part of his strategy, who in their right mind would admit being roleblocked in a night that there were no kills, right?????? He must be town then. WRONG! HES DOING THIS TO LOOK TOWN AND FOOL YOU

OPEN YOUR EYES DEMON SLAYER

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I’m common infected, it’s the uncommon infected that gives guns

Ah, my mistake.

I'm thinking Nano's town as mafia giving gun to themselves would be a silly thing to do, for me.

4 minutes ago, Newt said:

This is also part of his strategy, who in their right mind would admit being roleblocked in a night that there were no kills, right?????? He must be town then. WRONG! HES DOING THIS TO LOOK TOWN AND FOOL YOU

OPEN YOUR EYES DEMON SLAYER

I admit that that's an elaborate ploy. Although I'll wait for other's thoughts before coming to a conclusion.

@cicada Hello ~ If someone received a new gun, what would happen to the previous one?

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

admit that that's an elaborate ploy. Although I'll wait for other's thoughts before coming to a conclusion

You are being too defensive, mr. Demon Slayer. Are you scared of a bandwagon on your little friend, Kiet???? But I've expected this. You fell for my trap. 

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Aldo

IF YOU ARE MAFIA THEN KIET ALSO IS

I ALREADY GOT TWO MAFIAS HAHAHHA IM GOOD AT THIS GAME

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@cicada Hello ~ If someone received a new gun, what would happen to the previous one?

Nothing, since guns do not stack. I'd have to have a think about whether or not the guns get discarded and replaced, but I'll get back to everyone regarding that.

13 minutes ago, Newt said:

You are being too defensive, mr. Demon Slayer. Are you scared of a bandwagon on your little friend, Kiet???? But I've expected this. You fell for my trap. 

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Aldo

IF YOU ARE MAFIA THEN KIET ALSO IS

I ALREADY GOT TWO MAFIAS HAHAHHA IM GOOD AT THIS GAME

Newt as your therapist I recommend another session 

• Hmm 1

first of all, why is nicki's fanfic following the tank? Petition to change PoV to hunter and/or survivors please they might be more relevant shit.

No deaths. huh either that shit is a ploy to look for the roleblocker or they (the survivors who run off the rainbow or somewhere) are unlucky shit who hit a dud. If it's a dud we'll know alright. 

Boat, what do you mean 'We'? git out here yo capitalist pigs we all serve the sovi--

gets shot

• Haha 3

no n0 death huh, thats certainly interesting, there are a few ways that could have happend, namely:
-the kill target was healed
-the mafia killer was roleblocked (by jockey or smoker)
-kill target recieved armor (nvm the uncommon can only pass out guns, according to the role description so if anyone besides the tank gets armor it's fake)
-Mafia abstained to confuse us

also nano claims common infected (so vanilla) and kiet claims to have been roleblocked, worth a consideration but i think for now that doesn't tell us anything about kiet

we don't really have anything conclusive besides that as far as i can see, newt seems to be trolling so far (for bean the same goes without saying)

Well that's nice, no deaths this time at least we are all alive at D1 this time.

10 minutes ago, Falirion said:

no n0 death huh, thats certainly interesting, there are a few ways that could have happend, namely:
-the kill target was healed
-the mafia killer was roleblocked (by jockey or smoker)
-kill target recieved armor (nvm the uncommon can only pass out guns, according to the role description so if anyone besides the tank gets armor it's fake)
-Mafia abstained to confuse us

also nano claims common infected (so vanilla) and kiet claims to have been roleblocked, worth a consideration but i think for now that doesn't tell us anything about kiet

we don't really have anything conclusive besides that as far as i can see, newt seems to be trolling so far (for bean the same goes without saying)

I doubt that the kill target was healed since the mafia kill occurs before the doctor so in my opinion who was doing the mafia kill was blocked by Drunk or the Jailer, that's what i think for now. And to be honest i don't think that mafia would abstain to do a kill on N0, i can understand the Vigi but not mafs. 

I don't know what to think about Kiet, for now i will take his words as truth and watch as he will always be roleblocked from now on
Newt seems to troll but...what if he's right about that? 👀

While I would normally consider it unlikely for Mafia to deliberately miss a chance to kill, it might've actually been the case last night. They have a sniper, Coach, who isn't part of their chat, meaning they do not know who it is. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose not to kill N0, just to have a proper shot at guessing who's sniper from the D1 discussions. Then they can safely avoid shooting Coach on subsequent nights.

The night is dark and full of terrors, but mine was quiet.

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I doubt that the kill target was healed since the mafia kill occurs before the doctor

that would make the doctor pointless if it worked like that, (outside of preventing granny deaths) which would be wierd, so i really doubt that, but the role priority is writen like that... Would the Host like to clarify?

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I doubt that the kill target was healed since the mafia kill occurs before the doctor

I think it's just because in this game's logic, doctor heals after the attacks, instead of protecting from them. The would-be victim might still have been shot then saved by the low-priority doctor.

3 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I think it's just because in this game's logic, doctor heals after the attacks, instead of protecting from them. The would-be victim might still have been shot then saved by the low-priority doctor.

Yeah i guess you're right Ali, otherwise doctor would be useless in this game. My bad guys, nvm what i said about the doctor.

Anyway to answer Nick's question, nope i wasn't roleblocked last night.

8 minutes ago, Alistair said:

While I would normally consider it unlikely for Mafia to deliberately miss a chance to kill, it might've actually been the case last night. They have a sniper, Coach, who isn't part of their chat, meaning they do not know who it is. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose not to kill N0, just to have a proper shot at guessing who's sniper from the D1 discussions. Then they can safely avoid shooting me on subsequent nights.

The night is dark and full of terrors, but mine was quiet.

I suppose they didn't. The chances of hitting 1 mafia out of 15 possible targets is pretty low. Like 6% low.

Oh yeah. I just noticed the red part in your text (which I totally didn't put there myself).

[Eliminate] Alistair

Best case scenario: I get shot.

Worst case scenario: I get shot.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Falirion said:

that would make the doctor pointless if it worked like that, (outside of preventing granny deaths) which would be wierd, so i really doubt that, but the role priority is writen like that... Would the Host like to clarify?

Role priority is sort of confusing to deal with. Ali's right; I didn't think it would make sense for the Doctor to heal before the attack in this sense. It also doesn't contradict the flavour text I wrote for the Charger.