Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

7 minutes ago, Arch said:

I mean we are not sure if the real spitter is dead yet. Tell me what do you think about him being "probably" dead?

Arch that was supposed to be the joke about the phase change

But let's run scenarios.

Without the actress, mafia would have to have targeted the spitter and Ali would have to have targeted Lykos from what it looks like.

If the actress was involved though, they could be either Lykos or Ali. Regardless, the real spitter attacked one while mafia attacked the other.

a) If the spitter is still alive, then they must have killed the actress, Ali, who flipped spitter. The ultimate irony for them.

b) If the spitter is dead, then Lykos is the actress and they killed each other.

The whole thing seems to imply there is more going on behind the scenes.... If the spitter is to return, then you would indeed be right.

Also, why are we back to random voting? Right now I have a moderate townread on Astra and Arch for at least contributing, but I can't really say anything about the others.

This is getting more confusing by the second....
so i was actually trying to think about what the AL was doing at the end of last day as i really could only find one logical conclusion, and was hoping the end of the night would help decide for me whether it's that or AL was just insane
and now we have this fun mess

well to elaborate i actually was considering that AL was the actress, and tied the votes between him and arch to get us off of arch, but that seems like a very desperate thing to do if were like that.... and i don't know him enough to decide this, would AL just in a fit of crazy get himself lynched?
well that would have seemed more likely if the janitor NA would have happend, but... it did not, so probably AL was just insane afterall, joy
instead we have what appears as the spitter and a common dead, one of which could be the actress or the whole thing is a chainreaction and we still have 3 mafia to contend with

so i as for people to look at, there are quite a few that just haven't contributed much, soo i don't even know where to start anymore. i guess i will leave it at this pointless summary for now, and think through who i think are the most likely suspects for me

oh wait he died..

well anyway, i could not understand whats the reason behind ALs weird posts, Boat rarely posts, it could be that hes busy, so i think a pressure vote is needed [vote] Boat

On 11/17/2019 at 9:04 AM, cicada said:

The Spitter:
This girl’s throat has been completely destroyed due to the effects of the Green Flu. As a result, all she is able to produce is acid. Up to three times in the game, she is able to spit her acid at a target. This traps them in a pool of acid and eventually kills them. If she kills a fellow infected, she will be revealed to everyone and will get lynched at the end of the following day phase, alongside the intended lynch target (unless everyone votes for her). She serves as the game’s Vigilante.

Now after rereading the roles I might be wrong. Ali might've killed Lykos and both were town. But the real question is what happened to the NK.

First of all, if you are voting for me dont put it under the guise of "pressure vote"

Spoiler

VOTE LIKE YOU MEAN IT. Dont use it as a fcking excuse later to appeal to peeps that shit sorry i uh was wrong boohoo. You are either voting for me or no. No in betweens cuz thats what mafias do. Specially bandwagon "puhresSsuRere voTee" 

only pimphand is allowed for that shit. That shit is unnecessary hindrance for the decision makers late game not including myself.

Now that's out of the way. the only thing that happened last night is just veteran going on alert. there are other scenario but i think this one is the most certain.

cause the scenario that doesnt have veteran innit would be:

Pimphand was actress and attacked ali the vigi, while ali attacked the pimp.

Which is i doubt. Cuz actress would likely be investigating roles to look for the threats remaining.

so its either just:

Ali attacked the veteran on alert, so ali died (vet is immune to attacks in this mode anyway). Pimp got shot by maf for whatever reason.

or

Both of em attacked the alerted vet meaning pimp is an actress. which i doubt for the same reason above. Also if this is the case the vet would be fcking SPEAKING RIGHT ABOUT NOW CUZ THE MAFIA ALREADY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE IF THIS IS THE CASE AND OBVIOUSLY THEY WONT BE TARGETING THEM AGAIN CUZ THERE ARE LESS RISKY TARGETS.

But but Dee, there are other ways for the spittter to di--

I'LL STOP YOU RIGHT FCKIN THERE. If spitter hit the wrong target they'll be revealed next morning and die along with the lynch. Im bettin this is ali's last trump card he's planning to drag someone to his grave.

36 minutes ago, sailboat said:

First of all, if you are voting for me dont put it under the guise of "pressure vote"

Hide contents

VOTE LIKE YOU MEAN IT. Dont use it as a fcking excuse later to appeal to peeps that shit sorry i uh was wrong boohoo. You are either voting for me or no. No in betweens cuz thats what mafias do. Specially bandwagon "puhresSsuRere voTee" 

only pimphand is allowed for that shit. That shit is unnecessary hindrance for the decision makers late game not including myself.

Alright then

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Sailboat

It's not a pressure vote, I'm voting you.

You've been laying low the entire game with just random posts here and there. Then the first vote on you makes you open your mouth more than you did the entire game. Yet you say there is no pressure vote. Funny right?

First, you voted Ali right after he "inderectly made" Nano shoot his gun. At that time, the easiest targest to start a bandwagon on were Alistair and Lía. Right after that, Astra also voted for Ali, so let's keep an eye on him.

During D2, you did this:

On 11/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, sailboat said:

The spitter attacked...? huh. eheh. aha. ohohoho nice nice

What even is that? Are you just trying to reach post requirements? Btw, Ali was also suspicious of you

On 11/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, Alistair said:

[Eliminate] Boat

why would you rejoice about the discount vig wasting a shot of all things

also I haven't seen you help at all this game, so tell us a bit more about yourself

And the only thing you answered him was that you didn't think anyone besides nano had balls to do it. Seems like you are wrong, if you really believe Ali is the spitter, huh? Besides that, you literally did nothing the rest of the game.

So, Boat, does my vote make you happy? You're the scummiest for me right now, and no, I won't say sorry if I'm wrong.

yep that exactly makes me happy cuz you are being responsible of your action not just being wishy washy all over. I dont need to tell much but i can already tell the mafia already know more about me than the rest of you thats why even if I die its nothing much its just an obvious ploy to eliminate me. Currently, im just thinking who is the best one to drag along with me. Cuz a lot will be revealed as the population grows thinner. Oh im afraid its very hard to shake me with brave words alone. In short, I standby with my words and no backtracking on it. Go figure heheheh

11 hours ago, sailboat said:

yep that exactly makes me happy cuz you are being responsible of your action not just being wishy washy all over. I dont need to tell much but i can already tell the mafia already know more about me than the rest of you thats why even if I die its nothing much its just an obvious ploy to eliminate me. Currently, im just thinking who is the best one to drag along with me. Cuz a lot will be revealed as the population grows thinner. Oh im afraid its very hard to shake me with brave words alone. In short, I standby with my words and no backtracking on it. Go figure heheheh

who do you suspect so far?

Okay to start with for the Ali situation i am convinced that ali was the real spitter, the way he was probing me after claiming to have been specifically attacked by the vigi kinda strikes me like testing whether i knew more than i was saying, which if he was the spitter he would know he attacked me, but how did i know so surely? that seems like the question he was asking himself. (If ali is actually the actress afterall, well then yes he has me fooled big time, cudos)
going of that this paragraph:

On 11/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, cicada said:

In what seemed like a rapid blur, acid shot out from seemingly nowhere. “GOO INBOUND!” “MOVE!” “What is this green shit?” The Survivors had to temporarily move out of the way, setting a decent amount of distance between the three of them, to completely avoid the acid. Luckily, it didn’t do any damage to the Survivors, but some Infected weren’t so lucky…

seems to imply that the spitter hit infected whether that is actually infected or the actress looking like one is open, as for the narrative that would be the same thing for now, i am expecting Zoey in the narrative to die once the game ends, if the actress was killed, anything else would give away the actresses status which would ruin the point of the role

going of that i believe Lia and Drago to be town, drago seems invested in trying to contribute and his posts seem towny, and Lia townread still kinda hinges on ali... so i am careful, but for now willing to trust
arch and amine, seem to contribute more today but still not sure, it's a little sudden but i am willing to give a chance for now (although amine mind explaing your vote on AL?)
bok is still very silent and it kinda annoys me, he hasn't really contributed much this game, and it makes me lean scum
newt might be town... unsure, but if boat flips mafia we will know
astra, i just can't really place right now

Boat, now boat is just super aggressive with that last post, and after contributing close to nothing that raises all the wrong flags. and then after their whole theory not even some suspects? just throwing it out there and spitting in people's faces, playing nice isn't a requirment but after having build no trust at all here, that tone is just mega suspicious and quite honestly not the right way to go about this no matter which alignment boat is, so yeah if mafia perfect, and i  expect it at this point, if town afterall, i don't feel sorry at all because you don't give us all that much to work with (also that would give us some direction if that is the case)
[Eliminate] Boat
Now if you want to give us some reads, i might reconsider, but they would have to be very convincing at this point

Edited by Falirion
swapped the and that somehow

Addendum: I forgot about seal.... well seal hasn't met post requirements for 2 days straight which buy the rules should cause mod intervention, he didn't get modkilled, but i don't think mafia would risk that, skirting the edge maybe but actually getting into the modaction zone, nah so seal is probably inactive town

sigh im in the wrong timezone for this.

Anyway, let's go with that afterall the time extension is too good to pass up. I dunno why you still think im sus when newt ironically posted himself why is it that i have nothing to do with the maf.

Lemme break this down for you.

According to newt and evidence so far:

Ali was vigi. Ali find me sus right?

But here i am alive claiming it was an alert that killed ali.

Do i need to put 1 and 1 together or...?

To make the time extension more exciting the dance floor is now open.

Let's test the outside theory shall we? The vigi is still alive and lurking or somebody else role claiming. Go on.

P.s. I will be driving home so give me 3hrs to return into the thread. Mayhaps this will be more spicier by then

1 minute ago, sailboat said:

sigh im in the wrong timezone for this.

Anyway, let's go with that afterall the time extension is too good to pass up. I dunno why you still think im sus when newt ironically posted himself why is it that i have nothing to do with the maf.

Lemme break this down for you.

According to newt and evidence so far:

Ali was vigi. Ali find me sus right?

But here i am alive claiming it was an alert that killed ali.

Do i need to put 1 and 1 together or...?

To make the time extension more exciting the dance floor is now open.

Let's test the outside theory shall we? The vigi is still alive and lurking or somebody else role claiming. Go on.

P.s. I will be driving home so give me 3hrs to return into the thread. Mayhaps this will be more spicier by then

Ok maybe you need to put 1 and 1 together because I didn't get it

5 minutes ago, Newt said:

Ok maybe you need to put 1 and 1 together because I didn't get it

i am guessing boat is claiming to be the witch, and that ali attacked him and died for it
which would make lykos the mafia kill
provided that is true
no real idea why he would be coy about it though

Edited by Falirion
grammatical error

or actually correction, boat was attacked as the the alerted witch by either lykos or ali, as boat would not know who it was only that he was attacked, and the other either also attcked boat or was just the mafia kill. that seems to be the claim boat is making, the thing is he really doesn't give me much reason to believe him....

so boat i really don't think you being coy about this at this point helps at all, so give your goddamn read, or take it to your grave.

you got it right the first time though not sure how you would confuse it. 

3 hours ago, Falirion said:

i am guessing boat is claiming to be the witch, and that ali attacked him and died for it
which would make lykos the mafia kill
provided that is true
no real idea why he would be coy about it though

@sailboat

Oh Boat. So you're the witch then?

Hmmm. Yesterday I would have pegged you as the spitter based on your reaction of Fali's claim. And now here we are.

If Ali was the spitter who attacked you, Fali would be telling us the truth then about yesterday.

Maybe I'm giving Ali too much credit, but I don't buy him risking 2 shots one after another, especially from your "almost too sus to be maf" posts.

Maybe the actress visited you then?

Although I have to admit, this whole scenario is just really sus.

geez this is getting way too convoluted for me

I've been out of this for awhile so time to get back into this though this is what I'm going to say here isn't going to be helpful this phase since it's close to ending. Boat claims witch so if this is true, lynching him is the best way for mafia to kill him as they don't know if he has an alert left. I believe Boat is could be the witch since no one has counter claimed him yet and while Boat could be mafia claiming witch, it doesn't seem likely to me because it doesn't give mafia that much of an advantage as they would be trading one of themselves for the witch, something I don't think they can do right now. It might make their lives easier but there's also the bomb they could suicide on and the who possibility of the actress being killed from last night's events, something I'm not going to go into right now since I don't have the brain power to consider it right now as I'm writing this before I got to bed. I think the most I will say is that if the real spitter is alive, you could reveal yourself and whoever your attacking(if you choose to reveal yourself) since you have one shot left and you act the same time as the mafia kill so they can't stop you from killing someone. This would reveal whether or not if the actress is dead but this is risky as mafia would basically get three free kills if you end up hitting the wrong person since they would target someone else and you would get lynched next phase. Man, my brain is overload about this idea at this pint so I'm going to stop here. Feel free to critique this idea since as I said, I'm writing this while tired there are probably like 10 or more holes in the plan.

As for my vote, I'm going to vote on my list of suspects right now which are Arch and Amine. Arch still rubs the wrong way from last phase but this phase, I'm question this a little because of his slight confusion over Ali so I'll keep an eye on him. Amine hasn't contributed his posts and while he defended Ali D1, I don't think this means much unless Ali was the actress as there was no way for us to tell if someone way clear or not at that point(and still can't at this point). Between the two, I'll give Arch a slight break from me and go Amine

Unvote Boat

Eliminate Amine

I'll also put the people I have a townread on in case I die which are Newt, Boat and possibly Lia. Everyone else is in or close to the neutral for me. I would say why I have I townread on these people but my brain is making me shut down right now and I can barely type so take my word on it with a grain of salt(or mountain, whichever you prefer).