Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

7 minutes ago, Newt said:

Ok to be honest Amine seems too dumb to fakeclaim but he doesn't make sense and I am unsure of what to do.

LOL.

But same I can't tell if he's playing dumb and Bok just guessed right or if he's messing with us.

Ok, to be honest I'm getting the confused dumb townie vibes that Amine always gives me. And I don't think that if he was mafia his team would let him do this dumb play. I will trust my intuition on this one.

[Unvote] Arch

[Eliminate] Bok

he has been giving me the scummy vibes since the start, as I have been saying. There's also the chance he is the actress and visited amine getting to know his role and knowing amine is bad at being convincing, roleclaimed it.

Idk tbh im more lost in this game than i was in dnd mafia

There was one reason that I was adamant about Bok saying who he roleblocked because he could be the actress faking it. Now Amine is claiming drunk. @Bok Choi and @Hanyū list out what you did during the past nights. People receive a roleblocked message when then are visited by the drunk regardless if they have a night action or not so list because your lives count on it

Honestly.
[Unvote] Amine

[Eliminate] Bok

I didn't understand why bok would try to block me in a night I was very likely to use alert and right after being confirmed town. It just doesnt make sense. Amine's version is much more logical if you think about it. 

If Bok wanted to prove his innocence by blocking someone and then claiming he would have stated what he did in the same post he claimed. On top of that, why me? It's true that I'm considered town right now, but there was a huge risk and it wouldn't have had less effect if he had gone for Newt, his main prosecutor so far. It has to be him, Bok is lying.

Go right ahead and lynch me then. I have been visited by the drunk. Why do you think I’ve been adamant about Bok revealing who he visit and this was way before Amine revealed anything. Also I was the only pushing on him while everyone has been mainly going on Aldo this phase. Granted, it went nowhere and things didn’t happen until now

I'm blessed with the ethereal knowledge. Now, pardon the language, and let me just say, what the heck?

I talked so much in Derry and I was a Witch. And you were there, Drago. My silence is not a scumclaim, it just means I'm not here.

Contrary to Amine, Bok has been voting me for no reason all this time and putting it on gut. Which I don't see as town. That's not town behaviour at all, for it would have an actual reason for that.

Bok was forced to claim by Newt, and I don't see any reason for Amine to be counterclaiming them because he's not being suspected, as far as I read.

Also can someone explain to me which nights these roleblocks were on? I was roleblocked on Night 1, so since neither Bok or Amine said they were on me, I assume it was Nick who jailed me. Which won't help me figure this out in the counterclaims.

Astra's claim is actually very consistent with his behavior. The reason why Bok visited me instead of Newt might be because he fears Newt is mafia and didn't want to rely on him to be confirmed town. It was a risky move, but I'm the only "confirmed" town and I could see him being able to read that I wouldn't go alert just yet knowing that it's too big of a gamble for mafia to try to get me because they lose a member and their night kill if I go alert.

Just now, Walpurgis said:

Astra's claim is actually very consistent with his behavior. The reason why Bok visited me instead of Newt might be because he fears Newt is mafia and didn't want to rely on him to be confirmed town. It was a risky move, but I'm the only "confirmed" town and I could see him being able to read that I wouldn't go alert just yet knowing that it's too big of a gamble for mafia to try to get me because they lose a member and their night kill if I go alert.

Hm. Is that so?

Can you tell me exactly which night you were roleblocked?

9 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

yeah i only visited kiet and lia, then i abstained until i make sure who is mafia

Amine, can you tell me exactly which nights and on whom you used your actions?

I'm sorry, but I can't get this right unless it's fully detailed.