Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

Okay while boat still hasn't given us any reads on others i have been brooding over the past days actions a little too much maybe, but the conclusion i drew from this is that boat being mafia from the townreads i already have makes no sense, there is barely any combination of 3 that flies given actions that happend, that the witch wasn't counterclaimed just reinforces that so
[Unvote] Boat
other conclusions i have drawn:
are Bok and aldo are likely not mafia together, or they really want to distance themselves from each other really desperately
Arch can't be mafia if bok or astra are mafia and the other way around if either bok or astra are mafia arch isn't, both bok and astra let arch come down to an rng lynch last day
If aldo is mafia lia isn't, aldo would have risked lia getting lynched with his vote if not for ali's vote against bean

given that these i think a bok lynch would tell me the most about the rest
[Eliminate] Bok

31 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Arch can't be mafia if bok or astra are mafia and the other way around if either bok or astra are mafia arch isn't

🤦‍♂️ what i meant to say is after the other way around: if arch is mafia then bok and astra aren't, kinda turned the sentence around there

Edited by Falirion
changed "or" to "and" because thats how formal logic works

Gosh The timezone differences is really against me huh. 🤦‍♂️ Hai Hai greetings from Vancouver

Since I would be out for work after this post and I'm pretty sure the phase change is just the right time while i am driving home, I will gonna do this now even if its the wrong timeline. Afterall, I had already flipped the table many times whats the worst that could happen when I flip it once more?

Right, Where do I begin? Well Let's begin with the most important info first shall we

Spoiler

Im not the vet. 😱 😱

Now that is out of the way, the long story:

Spoiler

Day 1

You see, ever since day 1, I could have already immortalized( I will get to this later dont worry) myself even if the sniper is alive but I just didnt do it for 2 reasons: Respect for the host and cuz I really wanted to buttheads with nick. I rarely play now and my instincts are kinda dull but I would still like to have a jab against this guy. If I immortalized myself, then we wont be having a good chance for a heated debate so i stopped myself from doing so.

Day 2

Man, nick is fckin dead and now my goals are ruined. so time for plan b: find a beacon that the town could follow and from there I can fckin exit. Well, I dunno if stars are alignin fer me or what but fali said something highly unlikely fer me: the vigi attacked. Ya see from there, I already figured out I should fckin use that to lure the vigi out in the thread via giving mix signals that im pretending to be them cuz from there they could lead town and none would be able to dispute on top of that maf cant target them easy as long as doc is alive and since sniper is dead they have nothing to be afraid off and just go out into the open. But yikes they haven't revealed and its nearing phase change so I just need to put more bait for the next day, so that either maybe they can put me out of my misery or at least this sets the next day phase until suddenly...

Day 3

Y I K E S, the vigi is fckin dead and its ali!? (man, my ego tells me this is just a way to frame me up but highly unfort for them I had already set the field up for plan B version2.0 get the vet and turn them as the fckin beacon!!!) From there, I know some people will be highly sus and viola two peeps i could easily exploit under a guise. From there I just go passive aggressive stunt cuz I know I will be striking a nerve soon. Lo and behold an over eager mofo acting like a hero bringing the 'evidences' which i actually spread for my own plans(honestly even if he didnt bring this I would bring it up myself). easy to exploit as they come. I only answered his allegations with a facade cuz I wanted this to be more natural as they come. From there, yo ma bois unwittingly(?) bitin on the hook. Whatever, since they bitin I'll be slowly guiding them to the conclusion i want: boat is the fuggin vet1!1!!1!one. Cuz from there the real vet should be outing themselves to swoop in and eliminate this mofo villain. And again, they will be solidified as town and they can be the beacon to guide this poor souls who have no friggin direction.

Wait so you mean...

Spoiler

Yes its faster to look for allies than to look for enemies. Thats why im originally just trying to get someone to reveal themselves  cuz when i die, it will be revealed that they are telling the truth so from there, they can guide you guys. but as of making this post none have fckin revealed for whatever reason and fck that I cant properly exit like this. 

So have my nasty opinion on what to do next. I dont care if you wanna follow or not: 

Well, anyway as I dont like to be branded by blanket as a gamethrower i will provide my personal suggestion to this game, this whole shenanigans of mine is actually just a show for you guys to see that its much better to just go force peeps to roleclaim thats why I had said on earlier post that you should vote like you mean it. (yeah im instigating mass roleclaim at this point) afterall, there are no more stop gaps that prevents this, the doctor is still in and the town can still make it even if the 3 evils are still alive. Now you might say thats anti fun but you see its more efficient. And sides, 2 of those guys are gonna be forced into RC'ing(heck one of em might flip as a town role) and one gonna clean someone to pretend to be that role so you can still play detective for a few days. Heck i bet one of their CC choices gonna be doctor just to kill doctor but at that point its pointless cuz again everyone is revealed. And sides, as far as i can tell not everyone is really active for whatever reasons its the same peeps speaking over and over again.

Well then What...

Spoiler

am i? In case ya havent noticed, I try not to use the proper names of the roles to hint that im the bomb. Afterall, boomer is the punchline. And yes im claiming boomer and I dont care at this point if you dont fckin believe. I had already overstayed more than I need to and have skirted the rules a lot already that Im not surprised if Nicki slams me with the ban hammer. So yeah, I could have been an immortal since day 1 but I only refuse to do so cuz of reasons already stated above. 

So What then?

Spoiler

The impact now would be gimped but honestly it would help a lot if the real witch reveals themselves cuz no one would be able to CC that claim easy. But what if two actually CC. I dont care I already prep myself for death for this day phase via the real witch lynching me. And hey i bet i would still be lynched cuz the europeans will absolutely hate me for lying earlier. Afterall, everything you shouldnt trust a liar.

But dee what about your boomer claim?

Its not a lie but honestly I dont care if you dont believe

Token Vote:

Spoiler

[eliminate]Newt 

Some may say i should apologize for manipulating and twisting peeps but all i can say to that is

Spoiler

Do you apologize to the tissue you used to wipe ur ass? Same thing really.

As I said before if i do something I mean it. Apologies are only reserved for things you dont mean to do but happened anyway.

Some Remarks:

Spoiler

@Dragoknight I honestly wish the vigi is truly still alive cuz they are more efficient beacon and can fucking hit at night and if the mass claim does happen its faster for him to finish this charade. But sadly they havent revealed themselves even though they already shouldve cuz mafia knows already who they are if ali is indeed an actress. 

Now final thoughts, i honestly dunno if ali die with a clash against lykos or was that a fkin witch kill cuz i only made that shit up for reasons stated above. So honestly the real witch should enlighten you guys if possible so that a lot of this mess can be fckin cleaned. 

Im not sure i covered all bases cuz fckin shit im doin this while eating breakfast and im already behind schedule. So sorry im afraid i cant answer any questions and too bad phase change will happen when im not around reasons already stated.

Have fun with the mess i have brought! Betcha, I ruined your afternoon arent i? or not afterall im a liar arent i? AHIhiihIhi

• Hmm 1

You know... when bean died early i din't expect this game to become crazier ffs...
whatever i still stick to my conclusions and my vote, even if boat is trying to finish what AL started and give me an aneurysm
If whichever way bok flips tells me stuff
and if the votes stay as they are it's a 3 way tie between newt, boat and bok.... and i can't find myself caring anymore who of them dies, so sure let's roll that dice!
unless someone wants to break that tie

I agree with the townlean on Drago. I voted Newt earlier, but that was just because he had gotten away with trolling so far, after his serious posts this phase I'm convinced he's town. Boat was giving me serious scum vibes and all of you all who changed votes based on an unfounded roleclaim need to get your sight checked, because at the very least his behavior is anti town. I said "was" because I'm the witch and now I know he's mafia, potentially the actress. I haven't used my alerts yet so come @ me mafia bitches.

was just about to ping you
well that counterclaim earlier would have certainly helped, but i have made up my mind on my vote, and unvoting boat had very little to do with me believing him anyway....
doesn't matter... what was i doing? right
@Bok Choi
@Aldo reminder that this game exists and that you are in it, say something!

I would love to take the time to sit down and write a detailed response and give my reads on every person, but I am not at all available enough to do so. I'll only comment really on what seems to be the big topics of this day, so if lynching and flipping me is the best way forwards, so be it. I dislike how Seal jumped onto your vote Fali. People keep an eye out for him.

I would recommend keeping an eye on Aldo. He has much scummier vibes than previous games, not just from his inactivity but also the few times he contributed were either more aggressive or lacked substance. I don't necessarily trust Boat's claim, and Lia also counterclaimed as well, so one those two have to be maf. Flipping one of them should flip the other. Between the two of them, I would rather put the lynch on Boat since in my opinion, Boat is much harder to read. 

My vote nonetheless will stay on Aldo, since I believe Boat at this point will be lynched either way? I may have miscounted but.

@sailboat

ok boomer

Yeah, I don't buy your story one bit. Your logic is all over the place and imo, it seems like a desperate attempt from mafia to get the power roles to reveal themselves.

If you are town, there's no way mafia is attacking you now. Your death will at least help eliminate suspects.

Although it seems you will end up lynched either way, so I'll put my vote down on Aldo since I'm not 100% sure of your guilt and I find Aldo's lack of contribution to be quite sus.

Current Votes:

3 Boat (Amine, Newt, Lia)
2 Bok (Fali, Seal)
2 Aldo (Bok, Drago)
1 Fali (Arch)
1 Amine (Astra)

• Global Mods

DAY THREE - END.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap, tap, tap. Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap…

The tapping got more persistent. It was a sound that grew louder after each tap. Tap… tap...tap… It didn’t sound like it was stopping anytime soon, at least. The players didn’t even know that it was occurring, and it didn’t sound threatening by any means. It was just... background noise. It occasionally shifted its rhythm, and would pause for a couple of seconds, but then it’d revert back to its first pattern. Nobody was aware of this. Nobody except The Director.

The only thing the players could actually hear was the sound of guns. They also heard moans and groans from the infected, but that was getting drowned out by the gunshots. Those gunshots were also eliminating the sources of the other noises, so I suppose it wasn’t that bad. It was still super loud, but everyone had gotten used to the sound of guns and zombies by this point. The apocalypse had been going on for some weeks now.

Tap, tap, tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap…

The zombies were starting to run away from something. They rapidly approached the Survivors, trying to escape whatever it was that had caught their attention. They weren’t exactly running towards the Survivors to attack them, no, no. Nick looked around and noticed something huge. “Oh shit. We might want to move. Now!” He pushed his way through the horde.

BOOM! In the next breath, something jumped head-first from a nearby roof. I think it was trying to attack the Survivors, but they moved out of the way just in time. It exploded on impact, causing the ground beneath it to shake as its guts and bile ricocheted off the ground and nearby buildings.

Some of the zombies immediately ran towards the source, probably thinking that they’d won the lottery or something. Two legs were left twitching on the ground. It was a nice meal for the zombies. The Survivors were lucky that none of that crap splashed onto them. Nick, in particular, was happy that his $3,000 white suit was still white…

Ellis smirked. “Okay, Boomer. You had one job. One job. You couldn’t even accomplish that!” He snickered to himself with his goofy laugh. “Oh, ho ho. Wait until I tell my buddy, Keith, about this!” Nick just sneered. “You won’t be telling him anything unless we get a move on.” Zoey just shot Nick daggers with her eyes. “Way to be optimistic, old man.”

Boat has been lynched! He was the Boomer.

It is now Night 3. You have about 24 hours to send in your Night Actions (or to tell me you're abstaining). Day 4 will begin by 10:00PM on Thursday.

Zombies

1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat as the Boomer. [Lynched D3]
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]

13: Ali as the Spitter. [Killed N2]
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]

15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

• Global Mods

DAY FOUR.

After resting up at the nearest safe room, the Survivors left and headed north. The bright sun illuminated the path, casting shadows on the nearby buildings and trees. There were some stray zombies straggling about on the street. Various shadows from the zombies danced around the floor as they moved.

“If this was any normal situation, I think I could admire this.” Ellis sighed. “Is now the best time, Ellis?” Zoey immediately slapped Nick across the face. “Just because you’re unhappy with the events, it doesn’t mean Ellis has to be as well. Let him enjoy it in his own way.” She frowns as she walks past Nick. “There’s nothing stopping you from admiring it, even if it’s different to the norm.” She puts a hand on Ellis’ shoulder and smiles. He offers a smile in return. “Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

A horde approached the group. They were running out of ammo, but they had found a pipe bomb inside the safe room. It wasn’t really safe to use, but if they wanted to preserve ammo then they didn’t have much of a choice. The pipe was activated, and it started beeping and flashing red. It was thrown a small distance away, instantly luring the zombies to it. Beep… beep… beep.

This gave the Survivors the opportunity to slip away without drawing much attention to themselves. The pipe grew louder and flashed vigorously after each passing second. Quite a few zombies were drawn to it as its rhythmic beeping increased in intensity. Beep… beep… beep…

From somewhere far away, inaudible to the players, a short but sadistic giggle could be heard. “Everything is coming together nicely… hehehe~” Everyone would find out the source of the mysterious ticking giggling soon enough. Especially those who had died.

Bang! The pipe bomb exploded, sending various body parts of the infected flying across the vicinity. A shower of crimson cascaded in the same place. The area was messy, but one particular head was very identifiable. There was no mistaking it…

Fali has properly died! He was a Common Infected.

It is now Day 4. You have around 48 hours to discuss who to lynch. Night 4 begins by 10:00PM/22:00 GMT on Saturday.

Zombies

1. Bok

2. Aldo

3. Drago

4. Astra

5. Boat as the Boomer. [Lynched D3]

6. Lía

7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]

8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]

9. Amine

10. Seal

11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]

12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]

13. Ali as the Spitter. [Killed N2]

14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]

15. Newt

16. Arch

17. Fali as a Common Infected. [Killed N3]

18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

Well, I said I wasn't going to say sorry, so I'm not sorry Boat. Ok Boomer :yeet:
There's 9 players remaining: Me, Lía, Bok, Drago, Astra, Amine, Seal, Arch and Aldo.

Me: I know I'm town, but you don't, so...
Lía: She claimed witch. There's no reason for me to question her, considering the janitor didn't use his ability yet. 95% town and probably the only one we can trust right now.

I'll be honest with you, 100% honest. Bok, Drago, Astra, Amine, Seal, Arch and Aldo. All of them are scummy for me. I have no idea which one is more, tho.

If I had to choose 3, I'd choose Seal, Drago and Aldo. But I'm also very very suspicious of Bok. My third eye is trying to tell me something about him, I'm sure of it.

I'm not really nervous tbh, there's no way we can lose from what I considered:

- Lía is basically out of mafia's targets by now.

- Everyone will start roleclaiming soon enough, we just have to know who to trust and that should be easy considering janitor didn't do anything until now

It's just a matter of time.

So let's start with Bok. Who are thouself?

[Eliminate] Bok

But I'm keeping my eyes on you. All of you. Except Lía. I'm just keeping one of my eyes on her owo

I am your resident blocker, clocking Kiet N0 as anyone would do.
I thought, since nothing happened that night, that I was stumbled onto the right track, but then he died and was revealed as town, which meant that I probably had no bearing on N0.
If Kiet was the actress, he would have appeared as himself.

I blocked people on following nights too, but it seems to have had no bearing on what happened. I agree that Aldo is still sus to me, but I'm not sure about Drago or Seal. 
[eliminate] Aldo

Geez, this doesn’t seem to be going well.

Whether there are 2 or 3 mafia left is unknown. However, the witch, tank, charger, jockey, and 2 common infected remain with the possibility of an extra covered by the actress’ death.

My reads are of the following:

Drago: the most townie of us all

Bok: claims jockey, helps that his posts provide a decent townread

Lia: claimed witch

Astra: posts and voting pattern give a moderate town feel

Seal: given overall inactivity, likely common infected

Arch: hard to read, but posts make me believe he could be common infected

Newt: chaos incarnate, 50/50

Amine: acts quite sus, gives no inclination of trying to help town

Aldo: behavior seems extremely sus and significantly different from previous games (in which he was town)

Additionally, given yesterday’s stunt, I am confident that if Aldo is mafia, Bok is town (and probably Arch from the day before). Let’s finally turn this around.

[Eliminate] Aldo

I ask you all to trust me, I would rather not reveal to protect the remaining town power roles, and I will reveal when the opportunity presents itself. 

With how things have been turning out, I doubt the actress is dead to be honest here. If anything, I'm thinking the actress found Bok as the drunk so that's why people have been trying to voting off Bok last phase but since he didn't die during the night, I might be overthinking it a bit. Bok, I trust your claim but I want to ask you who else did you visit besides Kiet and when. I want to say Drago is claiming not to be a common but I'll let him confirm himself. I'm thinking right now that the tank should reveal themselves if they have received a vest from the charger but then it would reveal to the mafia who not to night kill since if we don't get a right lynch this phase, the next phase will be a lyol situation.

As for reads:

Amine is still suspect too me since he hasn't contributed too much over the course of the game.

Arch, I think he's either common or mafia but I'm leaning more towards the former after looking over his post some more.

Seal is up in the air whether he's common or mafia because I doubt he would be this inactive with a role that does something.

Aldo hasn't really been around for the past few phases despite posting a decent amount, which is why he seems off to me though I'm not sure what to think of him. 

Newt is on the fine line of town and mafia as while he has brought up some good points, his votes have me on the fence about him.

Bok claims drunk and while I trust his claim, it's most a gut feeling since he didn't say who else he visited besides Kiet.

Drago has been more out spoken the past phases and has made some contributions so I want to say town.

Lia has had a non-contested claim on witch I trust her.

If anything, I don't trust Amine so Eliminate Amine

yeah i dont really contribute to town in any games, unless i get one of those informative roles which i dont have now

because otherwise im unable to read most players and even if i do think someone is sus ill need proof or its just an accusation