Trapped in the Pyramid V12

ThyMajicConch

Hi, so I'm pretty stuck in the pyramid at the part where you can switch between yourself, Ren, and Aelita. I made my character reach the end first but when I tried to switch to the other two, the option to switch or reset wouldn't come up even though I was pressing the A button. Could someone please help me out or walk me through it? I accidentally saved after I trapped myself. Someone please help. I don't want to start a new game again.

1 minute ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Hi, so I'm pretty stuck in the pyramid at the part where you can switch between yourself, Ren, and Aelita. I made my character reach the end first but when I tried to switch to the other two, the option to switch or reset wouldn't come up even though I was pressing the A button. Could someone please help me out or walk me through it? I accidentally saved after I trapped myself. Someone please help. I don't want to start a new game again.

I don`t now how to fix this bug but you can go back to a previous save file. If you don`t know how to access your backup saves follow the guide below.

3 hours ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

I don`t now how to fix this bug but you can go back to a previous save file. If you don`t know how to access your backup saves follow the guide below.

I see. Thank you. Unfortunately I'm not the greatest at understanding these kinds of things so I'm a little lost.