zetta and geara are still busted

magnoliuhh

Your team is awful for this fight.

Lycanroc is useless since the field effect makes Rock moves Fire-Type.

Mawile is weak, frail and slow.

Quagsire doesn't do anything.

Blaziken struggles with Dragonite and some of the ghosts.

You'll probably need to pick up that Eevee and grind it up to a Sylveon to not get slaughtered.

I have to admit that in V11 this more than traumatizing battle was the first time ever were I changed the game mode to easy. I´m not proud of myself but after so many resets I couldn´t do it anymore 😅

The second time I tried it was when V12 came out and I almost managed to win with the use of Bilizzard+Heatwave= Water field (even though I still don´t know how a wave field gets created on a mountain🤷‍♂️). After this I tried a strategy where I used my Sylveon with Misty Terrain and I won on the first try so that is the strategy I can recommend you. But the truth is I really miss the V10 version of this battle O.o 

6 hours ago, TheVentusX said:

I have to admit that in V11 this more than traumatizing battle was the first time ever were I changed the game mode to easy. I´m not proud of myself but after so many resets I couldn´t do it anymore 😅

Yep the v11 one is crazy i believe i made a whole page of rant about how ridiculous and unfair it is(I meant come on it has  a freakin mega gengar and weakness policy dragonite kinda too much on a limited team with lv 50's and all we have is a useless baggage spelled Melia) but i am proud to say that i preserved the fight in intense, then again  in v12 i believe it is nerfed? cuz i dont struggle so much on it

8 hours ago, magnoliuhh said:

I have soft reset my game nearly 400 times and im still unable to beat geara and zetta in their double battle any suggestions to help me beat them and finally move on?

My team is: Lycanroc(midday), Luxray, Blaziken, Mawile, Alolan Muk, and Quagsire.

The general rule is that you have to change the field to kill their advantages, second u need to kill zetta first as most of his mon is like glass cannon hit fast and hard but brittle, third your mon need to be a tank or a glass cannon(tank for healing and revive your cannon)  

So my advise is to get a mon with screens, prankster meowstick is the best at his job/ a slyveon and a gale wing talonflame to set up tailwind for speed, for tank your muk should do the job and for sweep blaziken is great but may fall short to gyrados and dragonite so make sure those bulk up is stacked, jolteon is a good choice (thunder is 100% accuracy in that field), u can also try getting a typlhosion(which i doubt u can get in v12), lycanroc can be used but u need to change the field to cavern using dig first

On 11/11/2019 at 1:08 PM, magnoliuhh said:

I have soft reset my game nearly 400 times and im still unable to beat geara and zetta in their double battle any suggestions to help me beat them and finally move on?

My team is: Lycanroc(midday), Luxray, Blaziken, Mawile, Alolan Muk, and Quagsire.

keep Blaziken and Muk, replace everything else. I recently played it on easy (call me weak, I don't care) and teams are different so I can't really say how to beat them just some ideas. Something with cotton guard (like Altaria) can be useful to wall them since they have a lot of physical attackers, and if you can change the terrain and have the time to do some breeding, Alolan Ninetails could be a good choice. Medicham with pure power and high jump kick just f-ing obliterates anything on their team weak to fighting. Nabbing that own tempo Rockruff from Gareen City and evolving it to Dusk Mane Lycanroc will be more useful than midday form.

that's all I can really think about at the moment but I hope this helps.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, Scyl said:

Your team is awful for this fight.

Lycanroc is useless since the field effect makes Rock moves Fire-Type.

Mawile is weak, frail and slow.

Quagsire doesn't do anything.

Blaziken struggles with Dragonite and some of the ghosts.

You'll probably need to pick up that Eevee and grind it up to a Sylveon to not get slaughtered.

ended up grinding up the eevee changing the field and beating them thanks for the help from everyone

• Like 1