Can't progress (Chapter 14)

iDunno

Sooo... I've recently started Chapter 14, and I think I've locked myself out of story progress. After the dialogue with Ren, Rhodea, Huey and Rheina outside of the Stadium, instead of immediately entering the ship (or whatever it is) with them, I decided to Fly away and do some sidequests. Now I can't seem to go back to the area of the Stadium to continue the main story.

Every time I enter the Train in Route 9, it doesn't have the option to take me back to the Stadium, only Grand Dream Station (which is inaccessible at the moment), and Route 9, which is... exactly where I am. 

Spoiler

Stuck.png.0404557b3b7a704f0e824fa0d84da8de.png

Is this a bug? Is there any other way for me to go back there, or am I stuck?

5 hours ago, iDunno said:

Sooo... I've recently started Chapter 14, and I think I've locked myself out of story progress. After the dialogue with Ren, Rhodea, Huey and Rheina outside of the Stadium, instead of immediately entering the ship (or whatever it is) with them, I decided to Fly away and do some sidequests. Now I can't seem to go back to the area of the Stadium to continue the main story.

Every time I enter the Train in Route 9, it doesn't have the option to take me back to the Stadium, only Grand Dream Station (which is inaccessible at the moment), and Route 9, which is... exactly where I am. 

Hide contents

Stuck.png.0404557b3b7a704f0e824fa0d84da8de.png

Is this a bug? Is there any other way for me to go back there, or am I stuck?

It is a known bug and the only thing you can really do is go back to an older save file (if you have one) that brings you back to Grand Dream Station or post your save file and hope someone will help you.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

lmao disregard my post if you go to the train on route 9 click on tournament stadium option not grand dream should bring you back to tournament stadium where you left off before flying. go to the far left and up you will progress through the story as long as you downloaded patch 12.2

Edited by bagz