Hello there

tigracho

Hi. So...

I´m tigracho. first half of the name comes from the spanish translation of tiger "Tigre",  and "acho" is a  augmentative derogatory spanish suffix. 

So basically my name is Big Bad Tiger, lol . Anyway, I joined this site a month ago, but due to college I almost never logged until now, and I like pokemon, althought the only versión I ever played were Fire Red and Ruby from Gen 3, and Platinum from Gen 4. I intend to be more active from now on, because now I have noticed just how good is this comunity is. 

To be honest, I discovered this game, Pokémon Reborn two years ago, or rather, I became aware of it´s existance, but I never gave it a shot until just two months ago, in september when I was looking for playthroughs of Pokémon Fan games, and then I found the videos  of TTar(Also know as the guy who is attempting a nuzlocke in this crazy-hard game, can you believe how lucky he has been until now!?) So I got curious, and downloaded from the site.

Needless to say, the amount of love and dedication on this game really surprises me, to the point that I think that Pokémon Reborn is better than the main games. It´s basically the same gameplay, but with new mechanics that makes certain battles more changelling and forcé you to take diferent approuches, and I´m not gonna mention the story, because it´s just pretty good.

Either way, as of my progress of the game, I´m in the wastelands now, getting ready to fight agaisnt Aya. I may post photo of my current team for this playthrough later. 

I hope this introduction doesn´t come as short or as if I missed something. And I look forward to get along with all of you.

• Like 1

Welcome to Reborn, Big Bad Tiger! 

Don't worry I frequent this place even though I go to college full time

Speaking of Ttar, there's a thread dedicated to his nuzlocke run of Reborn. Check out the rambling of his rng luck, predictions, and mourning of Belly of the Beast:

Spoiler

Up to Aya, eh? Ohohoho, you have a long way to go. Good luck, and enjoy all of Reborn~

You think waiting two years to between discovering the game and actually playing it is bad? I found out about its existence back in 2013, and didn't actually start playing until last year. Ame and co. have been working on this project for over half a decade, and they don't look like they're gonna be stopping anytime soon!

Anyway, welcome to this ancient realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!