Whenever I try to start my game, it appears as a black screen and closes in about 10 seconds. I have tried redownloading, restarting my computer, adding to the the DEP list, using other mirrors, and running as administrator. Nothing is working and it said that it has 'Incompatible programming" once when it actually gave a crash report, and I was able to open it once but when I closed it I haven't been able to open it since. Please help me!

54 minutes ago, Geckosrock9 said:

Whenever I try to start my game, it appears as a black screen and closes in about 10 seconds. I have tried redownloading, restarting my computer, adding to the the DEP list, using other mirrors, and running as administrator. Nothing is working and it said that it has 'Incompatible programming" once when it actually gave a crash report, and I was able to open it once but when I closed it I haven't been able to open it since. Please help me!

Which operating system?

3 minutes ago, Geckosrock9 said:

I use windows 10

Try unzipping it to a different area in the computer see if that changes anything

23 minutes ago, Geckosrock9 said:

still didn't work

Maybe try downloading the trial of rpg maker then reinstalling reborn to see if that changes anything

I'm asking a couple others if they might have an idea to do, if I don't get back to you soon it's because I haven't received an answer yet

If you have anther user on your computer try running reborn from there as well.....

Are other rpg maker games working for you? Also try to check if you antivirus is disabling the game, otherwise idk what would cause it since I never saw such error pop up

• Thanks 1

I disabled my Anti Virus and tried rpg maker games and the virus didn't change anything and other rpg maker games work. I also started the trial of rpg maker and tried a different account and still nothing.

5 minutes ago, Geckosrock9 said:

I disabled my Anti Virus and tried rpg maker games and the virus didn't change anything and other rpg maker games work. I also started the trial of rpg maker and tried a different account and still nothing.

So in your reborn folder there are a couple dill files 102-104

Rename the 102 dll to something else And then rename the 104 dll to exactly replace the 102 one

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Geckosrock9 said:

IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!!!! thank you all your help!

Have a good day/night