Submit Music Suggestions for the next Rejuvenation update.

As we all know music is an integral part of any game and a great topic of discussion, I am starting this thread so that members can give their ideas about their favourite themes from other games,or movies or tv series or etc which could be added to the next rejuvenation update.Maybe the people who are working on the next update can take a look at this add more cool music.Also it gives us a chance to share our personal favourite themes and make it a favourite of other people.So I want you guyz to submit 2 things:

1.Your suggestion for music/battle theme etc for the next Rejuvenation update(Can submit as many as you like)

2.Your favourite piece of music from Rejuvenation until date.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!
  • Like 1

Well I shall give mine first:

1.Suggestions for music for update:

- Sword and Shield Gym Leader Battle theme - Well this new gym theme completely blew me away.I know its definitely going to make the next update,not sure who or what will get this theme but couldn't resist mentioning it 😛 ( Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hsWN4ok8k )

- You say run - My Hero Academia -I think a 8/16 bit version of this could fit well in the game.I think this could be well suited for the Protagonist of our game.Its a very famed themed which most people in the group must have heard.If not then,well what can I say...just listen ( Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDBTVcBUVs )

- Gwyn,Lord of Cinder - Dark Souls - This is as expected a dark masterclass which I think could should be given to the toughest battle in the game or the final battle of the game.This should IMO given to either Angie(2nd battle if their is one and only if she as broken as before) or Madame X(if she is made completely broken) or final battle of the story (with whoeva it maybe)

( Here is the Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y

- Love is here by Tracey Chattaway - If you have played Pokemon Desolation(R.I.P) you may remember this piece.This is the feels music.I think this could also go with futuristic part of the game if there is one.Beautiful music.( Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyxKftJszJA)

2.Favourite piece from current version - I really like Angie's theme and She is also the only character in the game to have an original theme personally made for her by our Goddess GlitchxCity.So well made,suits perfectly to the difficulty of the battle 🤣 especially on intense.Brilliant just brilliant.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Sweet Cheesus where do I start 😂 for the time being I will only choose themes from Pokemon, since from other franchises there would be too much on my list 🙈

3 Suggestions I think are made for Rejuvenation:

This one sounds so mystical and beautiful and for me it seems like a perfect match for Rejuvenation which is full of mystics. Maybe before a mayor battle (like Madame X or Indriad) when we all think hope is lost but then our character or Melia or someone who surprises us comes and gives us back hope. Who knows?

Spoiler

The same as the first one, especially the first part with the clocks even though I still don´t know where to put it

Spoiler

Even though this isn´t even offically out, I already love it and I think it would fit for the tournament in GDC or maybe an E8 battle. If I had to choose one of the characters we know I would say Risa Raider

Spoiler

Favourite Piece from Rejuvenation:

This song really inspired me on my journey through Aevium so far. Every time I became frustrated with a story/gym battle I selected this song from the jukebox or played it on youtube to hear it during the battle and somehow it helped me through it. So yes this is my favourite soundtrack from Rejuvenation.

Spoiler

Hmm...

For a new track, I think maybe this one would work for Madame X. Whether it be just for her first appearance at Blacksteeple Castle, or just her theme in general, I'll let you be the judge:

Spoiler

As for my favorite theme in the game, it's a tie between these two tracks:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Well I shall give mine first:

1.Suggestions for music for update:

- Sword and Shield Gym Leader Battle theme - Well this new gym theme completely blew me away.I know its definitely going to make the next update,not sure who or what will get this theme but couldn't resist mentioning it 😛 ( Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hsWN4ok8k )

This one's already in the game- or rather, GlitchXCity's remix of it is. It serves as V12's Battle- Mini Boss.

Which brings me to a point I want to bring up with Rejuvenation's OST- it is rather homogenized, in that it really only has a handful of sources (as of V12). I'll go ahead and lay them out, with examples from the game itself (and using the game's title for the songs).

Spoiler

--GlitchXCity's remixes make up a little under half of the OST. There is a little overlap with what remixes are used in Reborn by consequence of both games sharing the source, but most of it is different due to Jan regularly updating the soundtrack with Glitch's updates. (Further) examples include Battle- Legendary, Feeling- Enigmatic, and GDC- City of Dreams. Notably, these aren't exclusively Pokemon remixes, since Battle- Trainers3 is from Final Fantasy 7 and Music- Neo Gearen is from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

--Sticking with the Glitch theme, though, she's made a few originals just for this game as well. These are Battle- Dimensional Rift, Battle- Angie, and Battle- Mysterious Figures. Shoutout to Mood- Dark City; while it isn't technically an original, yet alone made specifically of Rejuvenation, it is rather obscure and took me half and hour to find.

--Our own Zumi's made a handful of pieces used in the game as well. Most of her pieces were originally made for her own project, but she's given Jan permission to use them in light of said project's hiatus. These include Battle- Flora and Mood- Chaos. She also made Music- Amethyst Factory, but since she doesn't have that on her YouTube, I can't exactly link it. Sorry!

--A substantial chunk of the soundtrack is ripped straight from the main games as well. The plot-important Roxie- Doggars! and less important Fighting For Victory!  and Feeling- Frozen are from Black and White 2, all of the Xen Admin themes are from USUM's Rainbow Rocket episode, and the majority of the pieces used in the past are (much like the graphics) from RSE. We also have Feeling- Far Gone and Feeling- Ominous from Sun and Moon, and Music- AteBitWorld from GSC. That's about half of the Generations represented so far, methinks.

--What surprised me the most was just how much is pulled from the Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon spinoffs- I'd even argue that these are the biggest part of why Rejuvenation's soundtrack feels so different from Reborn's. Mood- Village_1 and Music- Garufa Inc are from Gates to Infinity, Feeling- Utter Despair, Mood- Mystical, and Mood- Revelation are from the Explorers trio, and Battle- Final Duel, Mood- Dangerous Cave, Music- Zone Zero, and Music- Taelia are from Super Mystery Dungeon. Even the original Rescue Team games add a song with the old classic Stop! Thief! (which the Rejuv. team couldn't bring themselves to rename, apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)!

Seeing as these sources have already given the game an identity for itself, and have far from exhausted themselves yet, I'd imagine that the team will continue to pull from them primarily in future versions.  Probably worth keeping mind for future suggestions.

Seeing as the next update seems like it'll be focused on the Trick Master, and he's been (very loosely) tied to the "chiptune" Unown Dimension, I'm predicting that some of Glitch's recent demixes will weasel their way into the game. If nothing else, the Galar Gym Leader one would certainly make it, and any Legendaries that may be involved have this one to work with. And if they decide to change the Battle- Rival theme to her Bede remix, then this demix has a shot of going in as well! Of course, I could very easily be way off base with the prediction, which would make these far less likely candidates for Rejuv.'s soundtrack, but that's part of the fun of wild speculation~

As for things I'd like to see be in the game purely out of personal preference, I'm really fond of Glitch's Octopath Traveler remixes. Admittedly, I have no idea where Primrose The Dancer would even go (which is probably part of why it wasn't added in either of the previous updates 😅), but The Frostlands seems like it'd slot in nicely somewhere in Neverwinter's territory to me~! That said, I don't think that we'll be visiting Neverwinter in V13 either, so it'll be off the table for a while longer anyway. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind some music from the Orre games to show up (outside of the Miror B. remix), but they heavily clash with the general feel of the game, so let's pass on that. Mayhaps the less orchestral nature of PBR's OST could serve as a happy medium? Doubt it, but it rarely hurts to dream. I also kinda wanna propose her Reversal Mountain VII, for no other reason than to cause my future self a headache. We already have two different Reverse Mountain themes, so adding this will make things even more confusing- especially since it sounds nothing like the others! 😆

As for my personal favorites among what's already in the game, Feeling- Enigmatic, Music- Amethyst Factory, GDC- City of Dreams, Mood- Dark City, and Battle- Angie are well up there among my faves (all of which are linked in the spoiler, except for the one I couldn't find a link for). I also want to bring attention to Zumi's Gem Guardians remix, since that used to be the Route 4 Theme for a Version or two.

I really oughta finish putting together the V12 playlist before V13 is released, ORZ

2 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

This one's already in the game- or rather, GlitchXCity's remix of it is. It serves as V12's Battle- Mini Boss.

Which brings me to a point I want to bring up with Rejuvenation's OST- it is rather homogenized, in that it really only has a handful of sources (as of V12). I'll go ahead and lay them out, with examples from the game itself (and using the game's title for the songs).

Reveal hidden contents

--GlitchXCity's remixes make up a little under half of the OST. There is a little overlap with what remixes are used in Reborn by consequence of both games sharing the source, but most of it is different due to Jan regularly updating the soundtrack with Glitch's updates. (Further) examples include Battle- Legendary, Feeling- Enigmatic, and GDC- City of Dreams. Notably, these aren't exclusively Pokemon remixes, since Battle- Trainers3 is from Final Fantasy 7 and Music- Neo Gearen is from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

--Sticking with the Glitch theme, though, she's made a few originals just for this game as well. These are Battle- Dimensional Rift, Battle- Angie, and Battle- Mysterious Figures. Shoutout to Mood- Dark City; while it isn't technically an original, yet alone made specifically of Rejuvenation, it is rather obscure and took me half and hour to find.

--Our own Zumi's made a handful of pieces used in the game as well. Most of her pieces were originally made for her own project, but she's given Jan permission to use them in light of said project's hiatus. These include Battle- Flora and Mood- Chaos. She also made Music- Amethyst Factory, but since she doesn't have that on her YouTube, I can't exactly link it. Sorry!

--A substantial chunk of the soundtrack is ripped straight from the main games as well. The plot-important Roxie- Doggars! and less important Fighting For Victory!  and Feeling- Frozen are from Black and White 2, all of the Xen Admin themes are from USUM's Rainbow Rocket episode, and the majority of the pieces used in the past are (much like the graphics) from RSE. We also have Feeling- Far Gone and Feeling- Ominous from Sun and Moon, and Music- AteBitWorld from GSC. That's about half of the Generations represented so far, methinks.

--What surprised me the most was just how much is pulled from the Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon spinoffs- I'd even argue that these are the biggest part of why Rejuvenation's soundtrack feels so different from Reborn's. Mood- Village_1 and Music- Garufa Inc are from Gates to Infinity, Feeling- Utter Despair, Mood- Mystical, and Mood- Revelation are from the Explorers trio, and Battle- Final Duel, Mood- Dangerous Cave, Music- Zone Zero, and Music- Taelia are from Super Mystery Dungeon. Even the original Rescue Team games add a song with the old classic Stop! Thief! (which the Rejuv. team couldn't bring themselves to rename, apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)!

Seeing as these sources have already given the game an identity for itself, and have far from exhausted themselves yet, I'd imagine that the team will continue to pull from them primarily in future versions.  Probably worth keeping mind for future suggestions.

Seeing as the next update seems like it'll be focused on the Trick Master, and he's been (very loosely) tied to the "chiptune" Unown Dimension, I'm predicting that some of Glitch's recent demixes will weasel their way into the game. If nothing else, the Galar Gym Leader one would certainly make it, and any Legendaries that may be involved have this one to work with. And if they decide to change the Battle- Rival theme to her Bede remix, then this demix has a shot of going in as well! Of course, I could very easily be way off base with the prediction, which would make these far less likely candidates for Rejuv.'s soundtrack, but that's part of the fun of wild speculation~

As for things I'd like to see be in the game purely out of personal preference, I'm really fond of Glitch's Octopath Traveler remixes. Admittedly, I have no idea where Primrose The Dancer would even go (which is probably part of why it wasn't added in either of the previous updates 😅), but The Frostlands seems like it'd slot in nicely somewhere in Neverwinter's territory to me~! That said, I don't think that we'll be visiting Neverwinter in V13 either, so it'll be off the table for a while longer anyway. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind some music from the Orre games to show up (outside of the Miror B. remix), but they heavily clash with the general feel of the game, so let's pass on that. Mayhaps the less orchestral nature of PBR's OST could serve as a happy medium? Doubt it, but it rarely hurts to dream. I also kinda wanna propose her Reversal Mountain VII, for no other reason than to cause my future self a headache. We already have two different Reverse Mountain themes, so adding this will make things even more confusing- especially since it sounds nothing like the others! 😆

As for my personal favorites among what's already in the game, Feeling- Enigmatic, Music- Amethyst Factory, GDC- City of Dreams, Mood- Dark City, and Battle- Angie are well up there among my faves (all of which are linked in the spoiler, except for the one I couldn't find a link for). I also want to bring attention to Zumi's Gem Guardians remix, since that used to be the Route 4 Theme for a Version or two.

I really oughta finish putting together the V12 playlist before V13 is released, ORZ

Damn!Its that theme!!my bad 😛 .Thats why I had a deja vu feeling when I first heard the sword and shield leader theme.Though I will be honest I prefer the original 😛.And Damn I know they very rarely take tracks from other sources but I hope atleast the You say run from MHA will be considered from the protagonist theme.I think we deserve it being the underdog most of the in latest updates especially seeing everyone get a mega evolution before us 😭😭.

Spoiler

I can dealing with Ren joining Team Xen but him pulling out a Mega Scizor just for our battle hurt real bad 🤣,not like it did anything but still.Also given how many errands we have to run to possibly get a Mega Ring and the hidden library quest making it sound like there is only one mega ring,it being common for other characters to have is hilarious.