jazzrapper

can't load my save file

when i try to load my save file on my game i get this error on my screen. (Script 'PokemonLoad' line 410: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass). in the game my last save was inside aya's house in the wasteland. can anyone help me resolve this issue?

1 hour ago, jazzrapper said:

when i try to load my save file on my game i get this error on my screen. (Script 'PokemonLoad' line 410: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass). in the game my last save was inside aya's house in the wasteland. can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Have you recently updated your game?

2 minutes ago, jazzrapper said:

i deleted the game and reinstalled it and the issue still persisted.

Try going back a reborn episode

Sometimes maps change if you updated from an older version in there that could be cause if not go use a backup save

43 minutes ago, jazzrapper said:

how do i do that?

Going back an episode or using backups?

1 hour ago, jazzrapper said:

both.

because i don't know how to do either one.

for older episode download try running it off that if it work move your character to the Grand Hall then go back up an episode

Think the maps were altered in the wastland during the last couple updates. What episode were you on before you updated to the current one?

i think i was on episode 16 or 17. also i think the link to get reborn 17 has expired because the links dont work. do you know where else i can download reborn chapter 17.

43 minutes ago, jazzrapper said:

i think i was on episode 16 or 17. also i think the link to get reborn 17 has expired because the links dont work. do you know where else i can download reborn chapter 17.

Ikaru found a working link here for episode 17
https://mega.nz/#!lstkERLQ!qKauQXRmHHiq0yZJs4yE1HbMrVniP7wr6DuY5ym1vKs

Try this one the mega drive, I know it's older then what you were on previously but just try to get out of the wasteland
https://mega.nz/#!lstkERLQ!qKauQXRmHHiq0yZJs4yE1HbMrVniP7wr6DuY5ym1vKs

10 minutes ago, jazzrapper said:

i downloaded the game and deleted my old game but the issue is still there.

Try using backups then

Apparently a few others have had the same problem and it was a corrupt save causing it