Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Corey is ALIVE !?!??! or is it his ghost ???

Dragonace4

Question

So I been playing for awhile, i have 7th badges so far and i was just exploring abit while thinking for a way to beat the 8th gym leader. I happen to pass by the part of town where the old poison gym leader corey from and enter a building and went to the rooftop to try to see if i can get a starly but what i got was a surprise. I happen to find corey there at the top and then he jumped off, idk what happen but i felt i got to find out about this event, while he was alive, i found all the policeman, and got the silver ring he had in his room, so idk if that trigger the event. So far i haven't found him till  i was walking in Peridot Ward and he ran off when he saw me. So idk where his at or i should keep looking for him, i tried to look it up and but no luck about this mini event, so does anyone know will happen if i find him or what ill get from him ?

3 answers to this question