The Reborn League is... Reborn!

Bazaro

Kinda. 

Welcome to the next online league to bless this community! In the spirit of the Reborn League of olde, we have a gauntlet of 18 Gym Leaders for you.

The league was started on the Reborn Reddit by resident Syco, and is hosted on its own Discord here: https://discord.gg/rvJS5fk It runs all day every day, as long as the leader is available and willing to battle. 

So let's go over some rules before you dive head first into a concrete block:

1. First and foremost, this is a league being hosted for fun. Please respect each other and the leaders/staff.
  2. Leaders have already been selected, please do not ask to be a Leader. 
  3. Battles will be done either on Pokemon Showdown or Pokemon Reborn (the game) Online. It is HIGHLY recommended you have a solid save file beforehand, preferably clear of mods etc.
  4. When you build a team, select any 9 Pokemon that are obtainable solely as of Reborn e18. Items can be changed at will between matches, but everything must be found in e18. Multiple of existing items may be used.
  5. No one (including leaders) may have more than 2 Field Seed items on their team at any time. Leaders also cannot use more than one Seed on Glitch or Underwater Field. 
  6. Speaking of Fields, Leaders will likely use Field Effects. Leaders choose the field of battle. 
  7. If you do not have a Reborn Game for whatever reason, leaders may accommodate to Showdown, at their discretion. 
  8. You can challenge as many leaders you (and the leaders) want, but you can never receive more than 1 Badge each day. 
  9. Lycanium-Z is banned. Respect the Field Effects.
  10. If you have questions, ask here or on Discord.
  11. Have fun! This is not optional.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So how does this exactly work? We have to contact the leaders who tell us "hey I'm X type challenge me" and they choose the field and we have to choose 6 mons out of 9 according to the type? Do we have to send someone the sets? I want to start this as soon as possibile and get all the badges before vgc2020 kicks in I'm loving this