Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@Arch

5 hours ago, Arch said:

Given that how he killed Nicky, when she was the one that gave him the gun and it should be obvious that there is no way a mafia would give a gun to a townie instead of their buddies.

To answer your first question, you said that here. Also i just made an example. Then again you should read what the Artificier does because it's impossible for Nicki to be mafia and at the same time. If Nicki was mafia real, she would have given fake guns and not real ones, Newt's gun was real so Nicki was town. Also how Newt could known that Nicki gave him a real gun and that she was town? He just tried but unfortunately it didn't go well. 

 

I suspect you because: you think Kiet and Newt could be mafs where for me they aren't. Second reason, you said that for you Amine and Aldo are mafia, but why you voted Kiet? These are my reasons to suspect you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falirion said:

well stuff happenend that's for sure
arch the thought process for newt's townread is that his roleclaim post from D1 just doesn't sound like something maf would write when they expect to die, their reads would be thrown out the instant they flip maf, and while it could have been a ploy to get people to back of their votes or lynch kiet instead, it was so shortly at the end of the day, i wouldn't expect for more votes to come in, also we have means of testing that, if astra's vigi role is claimed tomorrow newt is town (and maf will think twice about attacking him because nano gave him an arcane focus) as he claims vanilla town, if not well... then we know our lynch i guess. also for shooting nicki, evi posed the same question and the answer is the reciever of the item doesn't know who gave them the item, so he straight up didn't know nicki was the artificer and simply suspected here, the irony is huge on that one.
for suspicions on kiet I can see where you are coming from as i had the same thoughts after a reread during the night, but people more expierienced with him seem to think it is infact town behaviour for him, so I will for now return to my intital read, which was that he was overthinking amines and aldos messages (but i have got my eye on you kiet 👀)
 

the thing is.. if you had read carefully you should have picked up on this stuff, and somehow i feel you might have and are trying to twist the narrative, just a gut feeling
so [Eliminate] Arch
although if someone else suspicious comes up i suggest lynching that one instead, and testing arch's claim to be wounded, if he lives till tomorrow that might tell us something about either him or the cleric

You are saying why wouldn't he claimed that late? It could be anything, maybe he expected it would change the lynch, maybe he didn't knoe the time. But I don't know why you are bringing this up as if it is the reason I think Newt is mafia. And you are saying I am twisting things. How exactly am I twisting things?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arch said:

You are saying why wouldn't he claimed that late? It could be anything, maybe he expected it would change the lynch, maybe he didn't knoe the time. But I don't know why you are bringing this up as if it is the reason I think Newt is mafia. And you are saying I am twisting things. How exactly am I twisting things?

 

 

The bit about newt's townread was mainly the answer to your question, why people view him as town. And just to repeat, the giving of items does not tell the reciever who gave them the item.
so to elaborate, if that was the case, then a maf newt would have not shot nicki, simply because he had an item giver that trusts him or the gun was fake. neither option call for shooting the gun at the item giver
a town newt would not have shoot her if her if he knew what where the gun came from, but the thing is we don't so shooting at a suspect and hoping for the best it is
granted if we didn't have an easy way to confirm his alignment by tomorrow i would be suspicious too but we do so we will see on day 3

as for you twisting things, mainly because all these points about Newt and kiet have been brought up before and explained in some manner, you not believing said explanations would be okay, but you act like none of these questions where asked at all, which just smells suspicious to me.
I will repeat that i am not fixed on the vote, you claim to be wounded, so what happens to you in the night could give us valuable information for tomorrow about either you the cleric or both, but currently there is nobody that is as suspicious as you too me. although i would like to hear what amine has to say about your accusations, as i am not convinced about him either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Arch

To answer your first question, you said that here. Also i just made an example. Then again you should read what the Artificier does because it's impossible for Nicki to be mafia and at the same time. If Nicki was mafia real, she would have given fake guns and not real ones, Newt's gun was real so Nicki was town. Also how Newt could known that Nicki gave him a real gun and that she was town? He just tried but unfortunately it didn't go well. 

 

I suspect you because: you think Kiet and Newt could be mafs where for me they aren't. Second reason, you said that for you Amine and Aldo are mafia, but why you voted Kiet? These are my reasons to suspect you. 

I thought that Newt knew who gave him the gun so I said Newt should know mafia wouldn't give the real gun to town. Which Flarion cleared me that Newt didn't know who gave him the gun.

 

Wow when did I said Aldo and Amime are mafia? I just have suspicion on Amine for reason I've said. Did you read my post or are you making this up bro? As for the first reason, you suspect me just because I suspect them and you don't? What kind of reason is that? How does that make me mafia? And how do you think they are town for sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Falirion said:

as for you twisting things, mainly because all these points about Newt and kiet have been brought up before and explained in some manner, you not believing said explanations would be okay, but you act like none of these questions where asked at all, which just smells suspicious to me.
I will repeat that i am not fixed on the vote, you claim to be wounded, so what happens to you in the night could give us valuable information for tomorrow about either you the cleric or both, but currently there is nobody that is as suspicious as you too me. although i would like to hear what amine has to say about your accusations, as i am not convinced about him either

I just said I didn't know that Newt didn't knew about who gave the gun until your previous post. I don't know what else is there to think that I am twisting things. You are not clearly pointing out how I am more suspicions  yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midday Update

 

As of now,

- All but 3 players have already fulfilled posting requirements.

- 7 players have voted, the others have not.

- The Paladin would be revealed with 8 votes.

 

Current lynch count:

- Arch: 3 (Kiet, Lykos, Fali)

- Kiet: 2 (Arch, Nano)

- Amine: 1 (Newt)

- Nano: 1 (Bok)

 

You have approximately 24h left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Falirion said:

Kinda curious how you survived then though? cleric (presumably a doc) protection?

I am a transcendent being that cannot be harmed by mere mortals.

......for real though I just had some armor. That unfortunately got destroyed cuz some crappy Blood Hunter attacked me for no reason!

 

Welp. Water under the bridge I guess.

I'll add my reads, I don't trust Arch one bit. Seems to me to be trying way too hard to push a lynch onto whomever he can (in this case Kiet).

Nano also seems rather sus, trying to push a lynch with only the reason of "Kiet is scummy." Possibly maf buddies with Arch.

Also:

8 hours ago, Arch said:

Anyways @Townies I visited Amine, I am the town Bard(roleblocker) but apparently something happened to me and I've been informed that I'll die by the end of Night 2 unless I am healed. So please help a fellow townie here  

This kinda makes me feel like he's trying to lure out doc for obvious reasons. tbh though a part of me kinda wants to test that claim but I can see why that would be a bit risky

@Nano4 Give me that Arcane Focus and I'll take this vote off of your maf buddy.

[Eliminate] Arch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Nano4 Give me that Arcane Focus and I'll take this vote off of your maf buddy.

[Eliminate] Arch

How about I keep my arcane focus and you convince your mafia buddies like kiet to not attack me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop it. I am not Mafia. I am not affiliated with those pitiful scoundrels.

I have higher expectations.

 

And i am basically basing my suspicions on Arch, based on the Votes that ignited the whole Bandwagon, which lead to a lynch of either Newt or me.
As i already said, the most suspicious ones from that batch to me were Fali, Aldo and Arch (also Lia in some way). I swear i am not bullying the newcomers

And so i started to vote for him.
It's funny that no other opinions of others are getting brought upon. And mostly just follow existing votes.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arch said:

I just said I didn't know that Newt didn't knew about who gave the gun until your previous post. I don't know what else is there to think that I am twisting things. You are not clearly pointing out how I am more suspicions  yet.

I meant what i said, you repeated certain lines of thought (Newt being suspicious for shooting nicki, Kiet being suspicious for his wierd reads on day 1) without addressing any explaination and justification that have been brought up since, by kiet, newt, and to an lesser extent lia, also your initial post read like your were even ignoring that these things were brought up, that is what i am saying, and that reads to me as if you were spinning a narrative to cast doubt at them. (now mind you finding them suspicious isn't the issue is that you are not addressing what has already been said about it and seemingly ignoring it), it could also be just genuine confusion or mistakes in how it was phrased, and for now i will give you the benefit of the doubt, mainly due to your wounded claim, depending on how the night goes for you (if you don't get lynched anyway that is) i will be revisting this.
[Unvote] Arch

so @Hanyū i'd like you to address archs accusation, just out of curiosity

and as for me, i will return to a suspicions i mentioned at the start of the day 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:08 PM, Walpurgis said:

Rip. I glazed past that part of the post because I assumed it didn't say anything that wasn't in the original post. 

I don't know you that well (yet) but somehow i just don't buy it, your vote reasoning for day 1 doesn't make sense to me and i don't think you would really overlook something like this especially since it has been brought up in posts on day 1 (by astra and me at the very least)
[Eliminate] Lia

okay nano, i started to get over my waryness of you becaues of the whole arcane focus thing, but damn your insane posts right now really raise some red flags for me, not enough to vote you but damn your are really tyring to make me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna start with writing down all my observations as I read through this Day thus far.

 

...

 

Aldo

Called Kiet out for Town Hunting. Responded when Kiet called them out. Claims didn't read most posts.

 

Amber

Nothing to report.

 

Amine

Roleblocked. Still don't understand the claim yesterday.

 

Seal

Nothing to report.

 

Bok

Votes Nano on a gut feeling. Against Kiet (for jokes)

 

Fali

Called me and Lia out for pushing a vote yesterday. Called Kiet out for Town Hunting. Responded when Kiet called them out. Votes for Arch for possibly inciting confusion

 

Nano

Is acting somewhat Beanish. Claimed Wizard, and Newt confirmed he received the Focus. Eager to upgrade his role, but can't tell his alignment.

 

Lykos

Votes for Arch for not trusting his actions thus far.

 

Evi

Defends Amine. Doesn't fully trust Newt.

 

Drago

Trusts Newt, Nano, and Kiet. Lost Armor to an attack, likely from Astra.

 

Arch

Called Kiet out for Town Hunting. Admits to not reading posts. Doesn't trust Kiet. Claims to be Bard and RB'd Amine. Confused as to why Newt would shoot Nicki, due to not understanding the game rules. Claims to be Wounded. Gets upset when people point out observations of his behavior.

 

Lía

Claims didn't read most posts. Trusts Newt. Has a plan involving another NPC claiming.

 

Newt

Has a Focus. Shot Nicki without warning, who wanted to prevent role claims. Claims NPC, aims to take over Vigilante for tonight. Says Nicki was acting involved in the game, aka the way she plays when she's Mafia. Confident in his Townliness.

 

Kiet

Revealed to be Paladin. Claims his debate with Newt was a joke. Claims Town with no reasoning? Claims that because neither him nor Newt was attacked by Mafia. Claims to have killed Bean on a whim. Is getting upset at people for suspecting him because he "misinterpreted" the previous day. Claims the bandwagons against him and Newt D1 were intentional.

 

...

 

Now some quick thoughts before I gotta run again:

 

I admit I did notice the tie in votes when I voted last Day. As I said then, I think in a game like this it's always best to lynch when you have the option. I couldn't decide who was scummier of the 2 people who already had votes on them, so I aimed to go for random lynch, and see what would happen from there.

 

I do also agree with Arch calling out Amine's 2 posts. Aldo was informed of the number of players, and Amine soon after claimed that they had something to say, but Aldo already mentioned it. Later, they tell us they only wanted to reveal NPCs, but at the time of their first post, they didn't do such. There was no reason not to vote NPC there and then, so it sounds like they had a change in plans. Looking at the bigger picture, I see nothing of note from their posts besides telling us they were RBd. To me, it seems like they're trying to squeak by without being noticed.

 

I still don't understand why Newt shot Nicki, her behavior seemed very "sideliney" to me, and he blew it off as "I know her playstyle." I do suspect he may be up to something, but I'm willing to see how this plan goes through first to prove his innocence.

 

I still don't see a solid explanation why Kiet would be Town either. Him choosing Bean for his Paladin target gives me a slight townlean. If he were Mafia, he's probably take out someone like Newt or Lia with that.

 

So...

[eliminate] Amine

 

see yall in 5 hours

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 10:47 PM, Newt said:

Lia, if you are a vanilla npc, I'd suggest you were the one who roleclaimed. Idk if I just got it wrong but I think you've hinted towards being one. If I was mafia and you didn't roleclaim vanilla npc today I'd totally kill you this night by thinking you would take artificer.

But i want to be the artificer...................................................................................... no fun allowed 😞

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Falirion said:

I don't know you that well (yet) but somehow i just don't buy it, your vote reasoning for day 1 doesn't make sense to me and i don't think you would really overlook something like this especially since it has been brought up in posts on day 1 (by astra and me at the very least)

I saw those posts but I thought you were wrong and just ignored it. My vote was a rushed post because end of the phase was getting close and I didn't have time at that moment to do a good post, that's why I didn't even mention it. I get where you're coming from but people just make mistakes sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arch said:

I thought that Newt knew who gave him the gun so I said Newt should know mafia wouldn't give the real gun to town. Which Flarion cleared me that Newt didn't know who gave him the gun.

 

Wow when did I said Aldo and Amime are mafia? I just have suspicion on Amine for reason I've said. Did you read my post or are you making this up bro? As for the first reason, you suspect me just because I suspect them and you don't? What kind of reason is that? How does that make me mafia? And how do you think they are town for sure?

 

Sorry that's my fault, i read wrong i thought you meant Aldo and Amine when in the end you meant Kiet and Amine, so i apologize for my mistake.
Anyway, i voted you only for pressuring you because i was curious on how you would react. Sometimes i do this.

I know i could be wrong here and this is why i said i think you might be mafia, obviously it's nothing certain. The same is for Kiet and Newt, i never stated that they are town for sure, i said from their posts i believe they are town and again i might be wrong on here too, who knows. Yes, nothing can prove that you're mafia and that they are townies, so that's why i'm just basing on posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright look it doesn't matter to me anyway if get lynched now or not because I will die anyway by the end of the Night phase if I don't get healed. I wouldn't reveal any of them if I actually don't needed healing to survive. But now that most of you suspects me and healer is among them it won't change anything either way. 

 

Anyway,  I didn't like Drago's post about me,  seemed too opportunistic.

 

[Eliminate] Drago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arch said:

Alright look it doesn't matter to me anyway if get lynched now or not because I will die anyway by the end of the Night phase if I don't get healed. I wouldn't reveal any of them if I actually don't needed healing to survive. But now that most of you suspects me and if healer is among them it won't change anything either way. 

 

Anyway,  I didn't like Drago's post about me,  seemed too opportunistic.

 

[Eliminate] Drago

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I haven't been participating that much. I've been really preoccupied lately. So, simply to avoid breaking any rules...

 

[Eliminate] Eviora

 

That said, that's only a placeholder vote. I plan to change it later, assuming I don't forget. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would seem people misunderstood that my first post about Aldo was worded badly, im inclined to distrust Bazaro and Newt since theyre trying to get me lynched, knowing that im town

[Eliminate] Bazaro

 

because this isnt the first time he tried to throw suspicion on me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

It would seem people misunderstood that my first post about Aldo was worded badly, im inclined to distrust Bazaro and Newt since theyre trying to get me lynched, knowing that im town

[Eliminate] Bazaro

 

because this isnt the first time he tried to throw suspicion on me

care to elaborated how they know you are town? as what you said so far doesn't strike me as a confirmation of anything.
also rereading your D1 posts i have a question, you claim the same news as aldo you wanted to share was that we should reveal Vanilla NPC, but in the very next post after you mentioned that aldo ninja'd your idea, you speak out against that very same idea you claim you had, that strikes me as inconsistent, mind explaining your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

It would seem people misunderstood that my first post about Aldo was worded badly, im inclined to distrust Bazaro and Newt since theyre trying to get me lynched, knowing that im town

[Eliminate] Bazaro

 

because this isnt the first time he tried to throw suspicion on me

I have no idea if you are town or not, thats why Im voting you

Also just because someone suspects you, it doesn't mean in any way they are scummy. Your post right now only made me even more suspicious of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The person that I trust the least so far is Arch. Maybe it's just his playstyle and I have to ajust to it but this seems to be my safest bet so far.

 

[Eliminate] Arch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

It would seem people misunderstood that my first post about Aldo was worded badly, im inclined to distrust Bazaro and Newt since theyre trying to get me lynched, knowing that im town

[Eliminate] Bazaro

 

because this isnt the first time he tried to throw suspicion on me

All I see is OMGUS and still no answer to my questions besides "I worded it poorly"

 

1 hour ago, Newt said:

I have no idea if you are town or not, thats why Im voting you

Also just because someone suspects you, it doesn't mean in any way they are scummy. Your post right now only made me even more suspicious of you.

Pretty much this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't really read a lot of what's happening but Arch doesn't strike me as mafia (?) Amine could go either way, I would have let the first comment slip but at this point his behavior is a bit iffy.

]Unvote[ Drago

[Eliminate] Amine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t understand why people want to lynch a wounded guy, just don’t heal him tonight and we can lynch someone who isn’t wounded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...