Alistair

1 minute ago, cicada said:

The only problem I can see with this is the chances of the promotion being made public. Unless we have protective roles, Newt will be done for.

Well it's still better to have Newt take over the role, then 3 Vanilla NPC all going for it and all having lost their ability to promote.
And as you can see, it can prove Newts town status. Cause if we all tell that Newt should take the role and on the phase change post, no dead role was claimed by a Vanilla NPC, it would tell us that Newt is indeed town.
2nd Mafia did not kill me or Newt. Imo it sounded more as that they were vary of a Doctor. So i assume the Doctor type role (Cleric) isn't part of the Mafia.

and because i didn't adress it, yes one of the vanilla towns should pick up the vigi, newt might be the best option as with the arcane focus mafia can't target him without killing on of their own
well that shot was a miss, so much for guns and vests, also shot with her own gun... that's ironic

Just now, Aldo said:

Hold on...The Artificer's description...

You shot her with the gun she gave you...? 😂

Not a good time to laugh, I know

Yes

Please don't make this situation worse Im in great pain already

[Eliminate] Amine

In honor of Nicki

• Haha 1

Also yes, I'd like to claim the vigilante role.

For that, I ask the other vanilla npcs to not go for this role. Because if you go, it will fail.

Also, no one visits me so the arcane focus doesn't have chance of revealing the wrong person. If mafia wants to kill me they can do that by revealing one of them.

I'm sorry. I'll respect your wishes. And also to say, you're the most fitted for this role.

If my deductions are correct, only Town has spoken thus far. But I remain unsure about Kiet.

But they're wrong. Maybe.

54 minutes ago, Falirion said:

then lia and baz came in and turned it into a lynch again, so both are suspect to me, especially lia seeing as her explanation makes no sense to me, if you don't think either is sus then don't turn a no lynch into a lynch

You are wrong tho. The most voted player always gets lynched, you're getting the lynch and the role disclosure mixed up.

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

You are wrong tho. The most voted player always gets lynched, you're getting the lynch and the role disclosure mixed up.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:49 PM, Alistair said:

2. For this day only, you may either vote to lynch someone, or abstain. A lynch will happen only if at least half of the living players vote. In case of a tie, the victim is RNG'd.

not on day 1 

6 minutes ago, Falirion said:

You were trying to define who has which town role, when it was relevant or beneficial to town? i could be misreading it but you have to see how that can be put into a bad light, also i would still like you to in you own words explain your ability, also why you redirected to specifically bean.

5 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Why are you bullying us newbies?

But Kieto, saying publicly who is what role helps the mafia know too! Figures, you just said Newt will take the Vigilante role. Guess who mafia might target tonight in the case?

And also, I am not a Vanilla NPC. You'd know because Newt did not get the same information I did, and Amine's... a special case I don't know about.

(Also to say I only got to tell the numbers from the beginning of the game. It seems I can't know the numbers from each phase so I won't be able to tell if there's a cult or not.)

Townhunting is like, instead of hunting for mafia, you're hunting for town's power roles. And we don't get mafia by hunting for town, do we?

Guys pls read what was written before, smh.

It was based on a false interpretation. I misinterpret Amines message as wanting to tell us the same mafia numbers and third party numbers as Aldo did. (and i wasn't the only one who did misinterpret that)
Cause if you see what i have written, you would have maybe see my thoughtprocess. And maybe came to the same conclusion. And i just openly stated what i was thinking.
And cause of that misinterpretation, everything i said was wrong anyways to begin with.

And that i told Newt to take the Vigilante role was just a suggestion, so that Vanilla NPCs who aren't revealed yet, can organise better.
Also to confirm if he is indeed a Vanilla NPC.

As for why i decided to execute Bean?
I didn't had the time to read all the posts that were written over the night, so i had noone exspecially in mind. Additionally Bean pinged me with this message.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:50 AM, Chickens said:

@CrimsonDragon21you wanted me

Now YOU GET ME

So i responded to it 😉

Also, I just noticed. If they have a roleblocker they can make my action fail tonight. If there's a tracker, I'd like to ask you to visit me.

The kill should be the last visiting person, so if they kill me, they still should be revealed.

11 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Am I missing something? What's with the bandwagon on Amine?

It's not really a bandwagon, it's more of a pressure vote. If we don't get anything for that, then it will turn into a bandwagon.

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Guys pls read what was written before, smh.

It was based on a false interpretation. I misinterpret Amines message as wanting to tell us the same mafia numbers and third party numbers as Aldo did. (and i wasn't the only one who did misinterpret that)
Cause if you see what i have written, you would have maybe see my thoughtprocess. And maybe came to the same conclusion. And i just openly stated what i was thinking.
And cause of that misinterpretation, everything i said was wrong anyways to begin with.

And that i told Newt to take the Vigilante role was just a suggestion, so that Vanilla NPCs who aren't revealed yet, can organise better.
Also to confirm if he is indeed a Vanilla NPC.

As for why i decided to execute Bean?
I didn't had the time to read all the posts that were written over the night, so i had noone exspecially in mind. Additionally Bean pinged me with this message.

So i responded to it 😉

Ah, my mistake then.

I didn't read 90% of the game.

What did Amine do to earn that pressure? I'm more concerned about you, frankly. You just shot someone who was obviously town. What about that was obvious? It's simple. If she were mafia, she would know whether or not you're mafia and there'd be no incentive for her to give you a gun unless you were both mafia. But if you were both mafia, you'd have known that, too and wouldn't have shot her.

I'd like to hear what you were thinking.

31 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well it's still better to have Newt take over the role, then 3 Vanilla NPC all going for it and all having lost their ability to promote.
And as you can see, it can prove Newts town status. Cause if we all tell that Newt should take the role and on the phase change post, no dead role was claimed by a Vanilla NPC, it would tell us that Newt is indeed town.
2nd Mafia did not kill me or Newt. Imo it sounded more as that they were vary of a Doctor. So i assume the Doctor type role (Cleric) isn't part of the Mafia.

I meant if at the phase change post, the Vigilante Role wasn't claimed by a Vanilla NPC, we can assume, that Newt is indeed Mafia.

I was worried we were gonna continue the trend of shooting me during the day.

Thank you for not murdering me noot 🙂

I'm gonna go with my gut because everything Nano has done has been rubbing me the wrong way. Idk, maybe it's just typical Nano but I think something is off.

[Eliminate] Nano

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

What did Amine do to earn that pressure? I'm more concerned about you, frankly. You just shot someone who was obviously town. What about that was obvious? It's simple. If she were mafia, she would know whether or not you're mafia and there'd be no incentive for her to give you a gun unless you were both mafia. But if you were both mafia, you'd have known that, too and wouldn't have shot her.

But Newt didn't knew that Nicki was the Artificer. And neither did any of us.
So there is not really something you can blame him on.

2 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Yes that would make sense if I knew she gave me a gun

I shot her because I thought she was playing the way she uses to play when she is mafia/tp.

Most of the times she is town she just jokes around and don't really participate much, where when she is mafia she uses to put a lot of effort into the game. Well, my mistake. Shouldn't you be pressuring anyone else, tho? I'm 90% confirmed town by now and next day phase when I get promoted to vigilante then that will be 100%

Amine's case is other thing.

Last day he made a really confused comment that seemed to be important and backed off on it when asked. This day he just made a comment that doesn't really help in any way.

6 minutes ago, Eviora said:

...Clearly, I'm not on the top of my game today. xD Yes, that makes sense. Still, it was a reckless move, and I can't say I'm 90% convinced you're town.

To be honest, I wasnt really planning on surviving. In my head, it made more sense for the gun to be fake, and seeing I got an arcane focus too, I thought it would be a great chance to get me killed and reveal the person who was giving out fake guns.

I hadnt planned Nicki being the artificer and the gun being real tbh lol

I think we can trust him, but if you aren't convinced then think about this: whoever has the roleblocking ability didn't go for him this night, which means they are on our side. With no one stopping him, if he hasn't taken the Blood Hunter role for himself by tomorrow then we will know he is lying. 
Also I kinda agree with Newt's proposal for a vanilla npc to claim Artificer, it could be very useful for town. The problem is that if both remaining npcs go for the role then they will have wasted their ability forever, so here's a plan: another one of them roleclaims and the third one who will remain hidden claims the artificer.