Alistair

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I think we can trust him, but if you aren't convinced then think about this: whoever has the roleblocking ability didn't go for him this night, which means they are on our side. With no one stopping him, if he hasn't taken the Blood Hunter role for himself by tomorrow then we will know he is lying. 
Also I kinda agree with Newt's proposal for a vanilla npc to claim Artificer, it could be very useful for town. The problem is that if both remaining npcs go for the role then they will have wasted their ability forever, so here's a plan: another one of them roleclaims and the third one who will remain hidden claims the artificer.

Yes, that plan is good.

Lia, if you are a vanilla npc, I'd suggest you were the one who roleclaimed. Idk if I just got it wrong but I think you've hinted towards being one. If I was mafia and you didn't roleclaim vanilla npc today I'd totally kill you this night by thinking you would take artificer.

Sowwy if you wanted to take the artificer, but this seems a bit obvious.

If you aren't a vanilla npc just ignore this bullshit lmao

Also, for Kiet

[Reveal] Paladin

• Thanks 1

Well the artificier and the vigi role (which i forgot the name) are gone, but at least the vanilla townies can take them.

I like Newt's plan, also whoever is the cleric, because i believe it's the doctor in this game, remember to protect our dear vigilante when Newt will become it, because for sure mafia will try to get rid of it. In before, mafia thinks to another target.
Also, if we take Amine's words as truth, i believe the roleblocker is the Bard. I hope it has a town alignment so it can disturb mafs.

I don't see anything wrong with revealing the Paladin [Reveal] Paladin

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Guys pls read what was written before, smh.

It was based on a false interpretation. I misinterpret Amines message as wanting to tell us the same mafia numbers and third party numbers as Aldo did. (and i wasn't the only one who did misinterpret that)
Cause if you see what i have written, you would have maybe see my thoughtprocess. And maybe came to the same conclusion. And i just openly stated what i was thinking.
And cause of that misinterpretation, everything i said was wrong anyways to begin with.

you know what fine, fair enough that was my initial interpretation aswell, but newt's claim about you trying to spread misinformation as a maf, got me to (over)think, and i defered to newts read (after i was convinced he is likely town) as he probably knows you better than I do. and seeing as newt trusts you enough to empower your role, i think i will defer to that again
(still not 100% convinced of you being town though, but some healthy distrust in this game is probably good)
[reveal] Paladin

as for nano... i am still wary but his nightaction kinda makes me back down on my suspicion a bit, as i don't see how giving newt an arcane focus would benefit maf
(and then he starts behaving as random as bean... ffs nano)
gonna have to rethink my reads, going to bed maybe there are new leads tomorrow

Why do you people make me have to read through all ur posts?

So far I'm willing to trust Newt as town, and by extent Nano with the whole Arcane Focus thing.

I also have no reason to not trust Kiet, so I'll go along.

[Reveal] Paladin

On an alternative note which one of you flat foots tried to attack me? 😠

8 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

On an alternative note which one of you flat foots tried to attack me?

Well astra flipped as vig, depending on NA priority might have been him, or there is yet another role in the setup that can kill.
Kinda curious how you survived then though? cleric (presumably a doc) protection?

Alright I'll admit I didn't read much except the major events in the game up till now. But after rereading the game again (it was painful), I am still suspicious of you @CrimsonDragon21. Because first of all not only did he assumed that Aldo is vanilla when he himself never said that, but after Amine said that he had the same result as Aldo, Kiet quickly called out Amine for being a vanilla too, without thinking why would two vanillas (one of them didn't even claim) give the same information, when one already gave that who wasn't even a vanilla. Which leads me to think that him and Amine are both mafias and Kiet somehow misinterpreted what Aldo said and thought it was a good idea to claim vanilla since its confirmed townie and told Amine to claim. Though I might be tinfoiling too much, but Amine at first said that he had the same information as Aldo but later when asked to elaborate he said that he wanted to reveal the town NPCs that he got ninja'd by Aldo.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:46 AM, Hanyū said:

hi hello i thought i had some news but looks like Aldo already said what i had in mind~

On 11/6/2019 at 1:15 AM, Hanyū said:

@dragoknight i just wanted to suggest revealing the town NPCs but i got ninjad

also @kiet i am town but whether im vanilla or not shall remain secret for now uwu

I dont see how that is the same news as Aldo?

As for Newt, I just want to know why or how are you guys are seeing him as confirmed townies, am I still missing something. Given that how he killed Nicky, when she was the one that gave him the gun and it should be obvious that there is no way a mafia would give a gun to a townie instead of their buddies. Also, I dont like the way Kiet has turned 180 degree and started to defend Newt, when they were going at each other just the previous day.

[Eliminate] Kiet

Anyways @Townies I visited Amine, I am the town Bard(roleblocker) but apparently something happened to me and I've been informed that I'll die by the end of Night 2 unless I am healed. So please help a fellow townie here  

There are to many role reveals for this day.

2nd Revealing your role doesn't mean anything. You could be still Mafia. You are only making yourself a target for the next factional kill from Mafia.

1 hour ago, Arch said:

Alright I'll admit I didn't read much except the major events in the game up till now. But after rereading the game again (it was painful), I am still suspicious of you @CrimsonDragon21. Because first of all not only did he assumed that Aldo is vanilla when he himself never said that, but after Amine said that he had the same result as Aldo, Kiet quickly called out Amine for being a vanilla too, without thinking why would two vanillas (one of them didn't even claim) give the same information, when one already gave that who wasn't even a vanillaWhich leads me to think that him and Amine are both mafias and Kiet somehow misinterpreted what Aldo said and thought it was a good idea to claim vanilla since its confirmed townie and told Amine to claim. Though I might be tinfoiling too much, but Amine at first said that he had the same information as Aldo but later when asked to elaborate he said that he wanted to reveal the town NPCs that he got ninja'd by Aldo. 

As for Newt, I just want to know why or how are you guys are seeing him as confirmed townies, am I still missing something. Given that how he killed Nicky, when she was the one that gave him the gun and it should be obvious that there is no way a mafia would give a gun to a townie instead of their buddies. Also, I dont like the way Kiet has turned 180 degree and started to defend Newt, when they were going at each other just the previous day.

[Eliminate] Kiet

You guys are repeating everything what was said. First of all, you can't misinterpret what Aldo said. It was a clear statement.

After Amine stated his message:

On 11/4/2019 at 7:46 PM, Hanyū said:

hi hello i thought i had some news but looks like Aldo already said what i had in mind~

I read to much around it and assumed that Aldo might have been the Vanilla Townie with Amine. (and to defend myself, i am not the only one who thought about that Amine wanted to share the same information Aldo already brought)
It's just how Amine worded his message was super unclear and brought a lot of confusion and misinterpretation.

But if you are using this as an basis to incriminate me, that is a kinda weak statement.

Newt isn't a confirmed townie, yet. But if you read him as scum, you can elaborate on your reads.

We already discussed and suggested, how Newt can confirm himself as a confirmed Townie. Maybe you missed that important part.

As for this statement "I dont like the way Kiet has turned 180 degree and started to defend Newt, when they were going at each other just the previous day."

It was Day1, so there was nothing to go off that. And i just roleplayed my Lawful Evil Paladin out and responded to Newts Vote against me.
And as you can see the votes were at a 1 : 1 tie at that point. Who would have known, that in over a few hours a lot of lynch votes amassed against our throats?

It was bandwagons without a good reason. And you should know it better, cause you were one of the people who started to ignite the Bandwagons.

I still don't think you are Town, Arch.
So my vote will stay on you.

14 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Guys kiet is probably the scummiest out of everyone

Pls elaborate on your statement, that i am scummy?

1 hour ago, Arch said:

Anyways @Townies I visited Amine, I am the town Bard(roleblocker) but apparently something happened to me and I've been informed that I'll die by the end of Night 2 unless I am healed. So please help a fellow townie here  

640283147443109909.png?v=1

3 hours ago, Arch said:

[Eliminate] Kiet

Arch if you read carefully what the Artificier does, you will understand. If we assume that Nicki was mafia, she would give fake guns and not real guns, so do you think a mafia artificer will give a fake gun to their buddies and they shoot with it when it backfires to them? I don't think so. So what i mean is: Nicki was town because the gun wasn't fake otherwise he would have backfired to Newt; also i believe Newt is town or at least his posts doesn't give me sus vibes.

The same goes to Kiet, how he answers to post and how he's making posts, makes me think he's town too. So for now i suspect you could be one of the mafs.

[Eliminate] Arch

well stuff happenend that's for sure
arch the thought process for newt's townread is that his roleclaim post from D1 just doesn't sound like something maf would write when they expect to die, their reads would be thrown out the instant they flip maf, and while it could have been a ploy to get people to back of their votes or lynch kiet instead, it was so shortly at the end of the day, i wouldn't expect for more votes to come in, also we have means of testing that, if astra's vigi role is claimed tomorrow newt is town (and maf will think twice about attacking him because nano gave him an arcane focus) as he claims vanilla town, if not well... then we know our lynch i guess. also for shooting nicki, evi posed the same question and the answer is the reciever of the item doesn't know who gave them the item, so he straight up didn't know nicki was the artificer and simply suspected here, the irony is huge on that one.
for suspicions on kiet I can see where you are coming from as i had the same thoughts after a reread during the night, but people more expierienced with him seem to think it is infact town behaviour for him, so I will for now return to my intital read, which was that he was overthinking amines and aldos messages (but i have got my eye on you kiet 👀)

the thing is.. if you had read carefully you should have picked up on this stuff, and somehow i feel you might have and are trying to twist the narrative, just a gut feeling
so [Eliminate] Arch
although if someone else suspicious comes up i suggest lynching that one instead, and testing arch's claim to be wounded, if he lives till tomorrow that might tell us something about either him or the cleric

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

Arch if you read carefully what the Artificier does, you will understand. If we assume that Nicki was mafia, she would give fake guns and not real guns, so do you think a mafia artificer will give a fake gun to their buddies and they shoot with it when it backfires to them? I don't think so. So what i mean is: Nicki was town because the gun wasn't fake otherwise he would have backfired to Newt; also i believe Newt is town or at least his posts doesn't give me sus vibes.

The same goes to Kiet, how he answers to post and how he's making posts, makes me think he's town too. So for now i suspect you could be one of the mafs.

[Eliminate] Arch

Why do you think they are buddies? Did I ever said anything like that? What I said was, if Nicki was mafia and had real gun she wouldnt give it to town, which should be obvious, but Newt still suspected her.

Can you elaborate how you think I am mafia?