Alistair

Day Two

After he calmly heard the old man tell the tale of Day One, the middle child of the halflings pouted, visibly unsatisfied. "Uncle, your story is really grim! Does it get better in the end?"

Gandiet cackled mischievously. "Who knows? Not all stories end well, you know. The real ones in particular. And this one... it is real, or I am not Gandiet the Greigh!"

He paused to sip his tea, then resumed his tale. "The first night was ending, and a few discoveries awaited the villagers..."

A pale dawn, rising above the roofs of Sunnyvale. The cool autumn wind, blowing under the golden and orange trees. The first few bird, chirping timidly whilst looking for food.

Blood on the earth, again.

Still in shock after the events of yesterday, the citizens were not given time to recover. As the Sun rose, they found another corpse, a mere couple feet away from the inn's front door. As if to mock their attempt at organizing the hunt. Like the anonymous miner found before, this body had a note pinned on the chest, with the same nonsense about sosig and the promise of death.

Unlike the miner, however, this new victim was not anonymous.

Astra was not one of the most beloved citizens of Sunnyvale, for his craft was death, and his calling quite dark indeed. Nonetheless, he as a Blood Hunter had served the town well over the years, protecting it against various monsters and creatures of the night. Ironically, he would be one of the first to fall. The Hunter had become the prey, for the first and last time.

Interestingly, there was traces of fighting elsewhere in the village, but no other victims. This first night was an eventful one, indeed.

Brace yourselves, citizens, for it is only the beginning.

Astra was killed. He was the Town Blood Hunter.

Spoiler

The Blood Hunter

THIS is the edgiest class of all, and boy do they live up to their reputation. Nobody really likes them, but that’s alright, who needs friends anyway? Hunting monsters (and sometimes people) is cooler than being a goody good.

Vengeful Blade. You have the power to visit and kill another player at night.

No dead role was claimed.

Day Two starts and lasts approximately 48h. Remember to post at least twice and vote. From this day on, lynching is mandatory.

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine

4. Seal

5. Nicki

6. Bok

7. Astra, The Blood Hunter [Killed N1]

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos

11. Evi

12. Drago

13. Bean, The Barbarian [Executed D1]

14. Arch

15. Lía

16. Newt

17. Kiet, The Paladin

18. Bazaro

I don’t know why kiet redirected to bean but that’s enough to make newt not as suspicious 

As per nano being town tradition I shall claim d2

i am the wizard and I can give out 2 arcane focus, I have one to newt last night

im thinking my second ability might be an information ability so I want it

[reveal] wizard

Well losing a Vigi N1 is not good....

So then end of the last day was certainly eventful, especially after i posted the vote count, so i kinda want to evaluate the votes
in the end the count stood 6 for kiet (newt, aldo, arch, bean, lia & baz) and 5 for newt (kiet, evi, astra, me & nano) also bok was waffling back and forth
I still stand by my reason for voting newt at the time, but especially his role reveal post (that was writen like he expected to die) convinced me to believe him for now
nano, jumping in to turn a no-lynch into a lynch is definetly suspicious and he better have a very good explanation
afterwards bok stopped on not voting and newt unvoted kiet, so it was a no lynch again (5 to 3 for newt)
then lia and baz came in and turned it into a lynch again, so both are suspect to me, especially lia seeing as her explanation makes no sense to me, if you don't think either is sus then don't turn a no lynch into a lynch
newt then voted kiet again to break the tie... i would think it suspicious but the context makes me think just saving himself
astra's reasoning was wierd to me aswell, but seeing as astra died, to whats likely the maf kill, that read is moot
aldo's vote seems genuine to me, and evi's resoning is condensed version of my own, so can't fault her

now kiet himself... after rereading yesterday after his lynch redirect i feel something is fishy here, i might actually have to agree with aldo that he was trying to figure out town more then scum, and his redirect to bean is understandable, bean is a wild card you can generally flip if you have nothing else to go on from my view, but it's also an easy out, so i would like to hear from kiet his reasoning and an explanation of his role

finally role reveal, i think we need info so i would suggest revealing one of the more open ended roles, like bard or wizard, i was going to vote for revealing wizard but seing as nano claims it, i would rather hear more before doing that, and a confirmation from newt that he really did get an item

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

Okay, but you didn’t say whether you were town or mafia. This makes it suspicious.

Additionally, why are you revealing who you gave it to?

Why would I claim mafia? So my plan yesterday to make newt or kiet a mafia night kill target and give them an arcane focus so they die and the mafia is revealed didn’t work out

but when does one of my convoluted plans ever actually work 

• Global Mods

I’m mostly suspicious of that since we could all claim our roles and claim to be town, and that’s not really something I want to see (especially this early).

Unfortunately, revealing your plan means the mafia will never visit Newt to kill him. It would be more valuable if you don’t reveal who you gave your items to in the future.

As for the night kill, the mafia probably know that killing Newt or Kiet is too obvious (mostly Newt since keeping Kiet alive would throw suspicion on him) and they wouldn’t want to waste a night kill on someone who is most likely to be protected. I’m confused about the kill target, but it might’ve been random. 🤷‍♀️

I’ll do this just for a placeholder. Also because he sucks and it’s funi.

[eliminate] Amine.

i think i am gonna have to agree with nicki, revealing who you give an arcane focus too defeats the point, but the good news to that is that newt is safe from being maf killed i guess, as that would reveal the scum that does the kill (would like confirmation from newt about it anyway, nano is kinda hard to trust)

HEY GUYS

Nano, thanks for the Arcane Focus, Im going to use it right now. Guys, I received a gun. I already have someone in mind to shoot. If the gun is real, then that person will die and we'll see where this leads.

If its not, then I'll die. Hopefully, the person who gave me the gun is the last one who visited me, and will be revealed, so you guys lynch them.

This is the most I can do to help town right now, wish me luck uwu

2 minutes ago, Newt said:

HEY GUYS

Nano, thanks for the Arcane Focus, Im going to use it right now. Guys, I received a gun. I already have someone in mind to shoot. If the gun is real, then that person will die and we'll see where this leads.

If its not, then I'll die. Hopefully, the person who gave me the gun is the last one who visited me, and will be revealed, so you guys lynch them.

Newt you are pulling a nano, I’m proud of you

3 minutes ago, Newt said:

HEY GUYS

Your great deeds shall not be forgotten. Even better, I'll pray for you.

Now to read this because legit the last only time I read something on this game was when Kiet mentioned me.

The Paladin rose to the stand

"Ungrateful bunch. Have you not seen how the evil faction clouds your mind. We need Order. And i will bring it to you, whether you want it or not."

The audience cheers to welcome the new Leader. And with this the knights of the table round was established.

Just cause i play my Lawful Evil Paladin, everyone has to judge me and votes me off. Impudent bunch of fools. Know your place.

As you can see. My vote on Newt and Newts vote on me were like non deciding factor till we got bandwagoned for no good reason. And imo it was more of a joke standoff.

I didn't had the time by the end of the last day phase to make an analysed post. And after the bandwagoned caught so much fire over the night, even if there was no lynch guaranteed, i knew either me or Newt are gonna get lynched by the end of the day.

And cause i had a feeling both us are town, (Newt made it kinda obvious, by hinting that he was Vanilla Townie. It could have been as a joke, but i thought he was Vanilla Townie with Aido and Amine and obviously i am myself Town)

i used my Ability when i said that you guys will receive Divine Guidance. And i pinged Bean to make it obvious that i choose him as my target.

As for being called out for Town Hunting. That's an easy statement to say if you know who your mafia buddys are.
I am part of the uninformed Mayority, so obviously everyone who isn't confirmed or whomst i haven't got a townread on, are obviously enemies. Calling me out for townhunting. Big words.

So Aido, Arch and Fali. All three called me out for Town Hunting. Tell me exactly why?
Elaborate on what you think of my way of playing was considered Town Hunting?

@Arch @Aldo @Falirion

As for who i find the most suspicious out of this bunch. It's Arch.
He just repeated what was already said, calling me out for Town Hunting and voting me off.
[Eliminate] Arch

As you can see i am the Paladin. And i am part of Town. You can think that i am part of Mafia, but i am not.
So obviously revealing my Role would take priority, after i used my only power role.
[Reveal] Paladin

As for Vanilla NPCs. I would suggest that Newt will take the Vigilante Role tonight.
Cause if multiple Vanilla NPCs do it this Night, you are all blocked and you all loose the ability to promote. As we know that Newt is a Vanilla NPC, he should take the priority.

So i hope you can agree on this.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

As for Vanilla NPCs. I would suggest that Newt will take the Vigilante Role tonight.
Cause if multiple Vanilla NPCs do it this Night, you are all blocked and you all loose the ability to promote. As we know that Newt is a Vanilla NPC, he should take the priority.

The only problem I can see with this is the chances of the promotion being made public. Unless we have protective roles, Newt will be done for.

BANG!

In the fresh morning air, a loud detonation echoes. It is clear, dry, merciless.

Standing in the middle of the town square, Newt lowers a now empty and smoking gun. In front of him, Nicki staggers. Blood forms at the corners of her lips as a crimson flower blooms in the middle of her chest.

"W-why... I... I just..."

She collapses, dead. Everyone around the square yells, runs, panicks. Some bolder individuals rush to her side. They cannot help her, but they can at least confirm her identity.

Others turn away from the scene to hide large grins.

Newt shot and killed Nicki, the Town Artificer.

Spoiler

The Artificer

This newcomer to Sunnyvale never fails to amaze villagers with their creations. They craft, improve and repair as easily as a fish swims, but that doesn’t mean their flashy trinkets can’t be dangerous.

Genius Tinker. You can give one item of your choice to another player at night. If you are town, you can give away Guns and Armors. If you are mafia, you can give away Fake Guns and Fake Armors. You cannot give an item to the same player twice. You cannot give an item to yourself.

And so the hunt continues.

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine

4. Seal

5. Nicki, The Artificer [Shot D2]

6. Bok

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos

11. Evi

12. Drago

13. Bean, The Barbarian [Executed D1]

14. Arch

15. Lía

16. Newt

17. Kiet, The Paladin

18. Bazaro

• Upvote 1

You were trying to define who has which town role, when it was relevant or beneficial to town? i could be misreading it but you have to see how that can be put into a bad light, also i would still like you to in you own words explain your ability, also why you redirected to specifically bean.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

Who in their right mind would trust you of all people?

Me?

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

The Paladin rose to the stand

"Ungrateful bunch. Have you not seen how the evil faction clouds your mind. We need Order. And i will bring it to you, whether you want it or not."

The audience cheers to welcome the new Leader. And with this the knights of the table round was established.

Just cause i play my Lawful Evil Paladin, everyone has to judge me and votes me off. Impudent bunch of fools. Know your place.

As you can see. My vote on Newt and Newts vote on me were like non deciding factor till we got bandwagoned for no good reason. And imo it was more of a joke standoff.

I didn't had the time by the end of the last day phase to make an analysed post. And after the bandwagoned caught so much fire over the night, even if there was no lynch guaranteed, i knew either me or Newt are gonna get lynched by the end of the day.

And cause i had a feeling both us are town, (Newt made it kinda obvious, by hinting that he was Vanilla Townie. It could have been as a joke, but i thought he was Vanilla Townie with Aido and Amine and obviously i am myself Town)

i used my Ability when i said that you guys will receive Divine Guidance. And i pinged Bean to make it obvious that i choose him as my target.

As for being called out for Town Hunting. That's an easy statement to say if you know who your mafia buddys are.
I am part of the uninformed Mayority, so obviously everyone who isn't confirmed or whomst i haven't got a townread on, are obviously enemies. Calling me out for townhunting. Big words.

So Aido, Arch and Fali. All three called me out for Town Hunting. Tell me exactly why?
Elaborate on what you think of my way of playing was considered Town Hunting?

@Arch @Aldo @Falirion

As for who i find the most suspicious out of this bunch. It's Arch.
He just repeated what was already said, calling me out for Town Hunting and voting me off.
[Eliminate] Arch

As you can see i am the Paladin. And i am part of Town. You can think that i am part of Mafia, but i am not.
So obviously revealing my Role would take priority, after i used my only power role.
[Reveal] Paladin

Why are you bullying us newbies?

But Kieto, saying publicly who is what role helps the mafia know too! Figures, you just said Newt will take the Vigilante role. Guess who mafia might target tonight in the case?

And also, I am not a Vanilla NPC. You'd know because Newt did not get the same information I did, and Amine's... a special case I don't know about.

(Also to say I only got to tell the numbers from the beginning of the game. It seems I can't know the numbers from each phase so I won't be able to tell if there's a cult or not.)

Townhunting is like, instead of hunting for mafia, you're hunting for town's power roles. And we don't get mafia by hunting for town, do we?

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

BANG!

In the fresh morning air, a loud detonation echoes. It is clear, dry, merciless.

Standing in the middle of the town square, Newt lowers a now empty and smoking gun. In front of him, Nicki staggers. Blood forms at the corners of her lips as a crimson flower blooms in the middle of her chest.

"W-why... I... I just..."

She collapses, dead. Everyone around the square yells, runs, panicks. Some bolder individuals rush to her side. They cannot help her, but they can at least confirm her identity.

Others turn away from the scene to hide large grins.

Newt shot and killed Nicki, the Town Artificer.

Reveal hidden contents

The Artificer

This newcomer to Sunnyvale never fails to amaze villagers with their creations. They craft, improve and repair as easily as a fish swims, but that doesn’t mean their flashy trinkets can’t be dangerous.

Genius Tinker. You can give one item of your choice to another player at night. If you are town, you can give away Guns and Armors. If you are mafia, you can give away Fake Guns and Fake Armors. You cannot give an item to the same player twice. You cannot give an item to yourself.

And so the hunt continues.

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine

4. Seal

5. Nicki, The Artificer [Shot D2]

6. Bok

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos

11. Evi