what does that mean? 🤔

also vote count:
Kiet: 4 (newt, aldo, arch, bean)
Newt:4 (kiet, evi, astra, fali)

curently only 8 votes so no lynch for now

Edited by Falirion
mispelled evi's name

Well I'm going to die

Before dying I'll just contribute as much as I can (also Ali sorry for 4 followed posts but i dont really have time to wait lmao)

I'm vanilla Npc (true neutral), I know Kiet is wrong because im that role, duh. I literally don't have any power or information. I voted Kiet because he is acting the way he acts when he is mafia (spreading false/confused info to look like he is trying to contribute when in reality he is not)

So yeah Kiet is my main suspect right now, followed by Nano (voting me when a no-lynch was going to happen right before phase ends)

Bok seemed a bit confused but I don't find him that scummy

The other people who voted me are also in my list

Good luck town

4 minutes ago, Newt said:

Well I'm going to die

Before dying I'll just contribute as much as I can (also Ali sorry for 4 followed posts but i dont really have time to wait lmao)

I'm vanilla Npc (true neutral), I know Kiet is wrong because im that role, duh. I literally don't have any power or information. I voted Kiet because he is acting the way he acts when he is mafia (spreading false/confused info to look like he is trying to contribute when in reality he is not)

So yeah Kiet is my main suspect right now, followed by Nano (voting me when a no-lynch was going to happen right before phase ends)

Bok seemed a bit confused but I don't find him that scummy

The other people who voted me are also in my list

Good luck town

It’s called a 1 for 1, lynch 1 person and if their town night kill the other

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

It’s called a 1 for 1, lynch 1 person and if their town night kill the other

How about the next day we lynch you and if youre town they kill me during night? I prefer that alternative to be honest

Just now, Newt said:

How about the next day we lynch you and if youre town they kill me during night? I prefer that alternative to be honest

Because you attacked kiet immediately and only gave an explanation 10 minutes ago

plus if my plan works we will have killed a mafia either today or tonight 

I think it's better to lynch someone than to not lynch at all, given the odds in this game. I still don't understand why Amine was so excited just to tell us to reveal NPC but then didn't for 2 posts, saying it's a bad idea to reveal? 

Newt claiming NPC is like, the simplest copout in existence but idk if he'd try something so obvious. I'm inclined to believe him but I'd still rather see a lynch than none at all. 

Kiet's being his controlling self, where he either is town trying to establish order so early on,  non town trying to force people to believe him, or possibly just joking around.

[Eliminate] Kiet for now. Amine then Newt are my next suspects, but it's only D1 and we don't have a whole lot to go off yet. 

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

Because you attacked kiet immediately and only gave an explanation 10 minutes ago

plus if my plan works we will have killed a mafia either today or tonight 

Alright so if your plan doesn't work you're the next ☺️

Also obviously I just gave an explanation 10 minutes ago, for that I'd need to roleclaim and I didn't want to do that

I just roleclaimed so when I died the chances of you and Kiet getting lynched were increased, it wasnt really to explain my vote

Ok so now Im tied with Kiet

I don't like 50% of chances of dying so 

[Eliminate] Kiet

As my not very wise friend would say:

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You shall receive Divine Guidance.

Night One

After some time spent in the kitchen, Bilbok came back holding a large tray with five, steaming hot tea cups. He placed one in front of Gandiet, one for each of the 3 children, and kept one for himself. The old storyteller was the first to take a long sip.

"Sluuurp… Aaaah, delicious as always. You are truly living up to your name, my friend."

The eldest of the kids groaned impatiently: "Uncle Gandiet! What did the villagers do?"

"Shut up and drink your tea. What the villagers did on the first day, hm? Let me remember…"

The hunt for the invaders began in relative serenity. Most villagers seemed to agree that it was too early to start pointing fingers. Oh, a couple names were mentioned, of course, but nothing too serious. It was the calm before the storm. 

Suddenly, a violent disagreement erupted in a corner of the inn, where the crowd was gathered. A tall man clad in steel plates was arguing with another villager. "I've found you suspicious for a while. You are one of those greedy invader, aren't you?!" "NO U!"

People formed a circle around them, attracted by the shouts. It seemed like the situation could degenerate into a brawl any minute. Many of those who hadn't said much so far suddenly found themselves taking sides, supporting either the plates-clad individual, or his opponent. 

As the day neared its end, those who were booing the knight started to sound just a little louder. Just a little more vehement. Was it settled? Was the knight going to be the first exiled?

Well, things did not go as smoothly.

When citizens started to seize him, pulling him towards the end of Sunnyvale to be chased away for good, the knight resisted. "FOOLS! YOU CANNOT JUDGE A CHAMPION OF THE LIGHT!" He drew his sword, pointed it at his opponent, and time froze. Those who tried to drag him out immediately let go of him. "By my sacred oath, the one who has to face Justice today…" The swordsman turned to the right. "... is you." His blade flashed in the setting sun, catching everyone by surprise, and a stocky, bare-chested warrior right under the jaw. His chicken head rolled in the dust, and his body collapsed before he could even utter a single "Bgawk!?"

The body was quickly identified as Bean's, an old and trusted resident of Sunnyvale. Yet, by a dark twist of events, it was his corpse who first soaked the ground in blood. 

In the deathly silence that followed, a single, faint voice beckoned the Paladin who had done the deed. "...what have you done?"

Kiet, the Paladin, used his ability to change the target of Day One's lynch. Bean was executed. He was the Town Barbarian.

Spoiler

The Barbarian

Strong! Tough! Bare-chested! And very angry! That’s the Barbarian for you. They may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but they’re resilient and pack a serious punch.

Undying Rage. Once in the game, you can rage during a night phase. When your rage is active, all kill attempts on you will fail, and anyone who visits you dies. Raging does not make you immune to other night actions, even if the visitor is killed by your rage.

The crowd chose to reveal the abilities of the Vanilla NPC. Those who have this role can now make use of its level up feature.

Spoiler

The Vanilla NPC

Well yes, some people living in Sunnyvale don’t do anything special, and you just happen to be one of them. Bummer. But hey, you might still have potential if you try really hard!

Peaceful Existence. You are always town and have no special powers (but you can still receive and use items). A maximum of 3 Vanilla NPCs exist in the game.

Level up! Jack of (some) trades. At night, you can choose to receive the role of an eliminated player (but without access to its level up feature). Everyone is informed that a Vanilla NPC became [role] the following morning. Can be used only once. Cannot be used to become Dungeon Master. If several Vanilla NPCs attempt to claim the same role on the same night, their actions fail and cannot be used again.

Night One begins and lasts approximately 30 hours due to real life constraints. Remember to submit your NA, if you have one.

@Seal @Dragoknight @DigitalAmber Please remember to post at least twice a day. 

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine

4. Seal

5. Nicki

6. Bok

7. Astra

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos

11. Evi

12. Drago