Alistair

15 minutes ago, Newt said:

@Aldo dont give Nano a gun, giv me one, im better with guns i swear

Last time you shot the artificer who gave you a gun, we have the same track record of bad shootings but I can offer Aldo a focus and a dead walrus seal

16 minutes ago, Falirion said:

while i agree that seal is most likely mafia, seal did a role claim: druid
hence aldo calling out the mafia druid

Oh true, I had forgotten about that. So that would make Amber the Ranger?

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Last time you shot the artificer who gave you a gun, we have the same track record of bad shootings but I can offer Aldo a focus and a dead walrus seal

I can offer him my confirmation of being town. Who knows, maybe you are mafia and are doing all this to get people trust and win alone at the last moment 

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Oh true, I had forgotten about that. So that would make Amber the Ranger?

pretty much yeah, you and aldo were vanillas
bok is the monk, nano the wizard, evi the rogue, seal the druid, i am the warlock

ranger is the only role left for amber

4 hours ago, Falirion said:

just so you know after this and derry i will not believe a word you say anymore ever, not that it particularly matterd this time around.

also just for fun if you count bazarro as both TP and mafia (his role states he was part of the mafia chat and would count to their numbers for majority count) your numbers were seemingly correct, but well considering the player amount thats easy enough to make up.

well i will just stick my votes to the confirmed towns and be done with it, as i can't read people at all apparently

[Eliminate] Amber

also sure you want to check if my claim is true, reasonable

[Reveal] Warlock

Rest assured, I'll be worthy of your trust. This charade was a mere means to cope with my absurd bad luck and randing Vanilla NPC.

I wonder. If I hand out a gun to Newt, I would be giving him the power to kill two people consecutively...Which would be the exact amount we would need to lose if both are town. A fun thought. I'll do just that ~

I jest. I trust in Newt. After all, he did save us from losing by killing Lykos, right?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

I’m not quite convinced amber is mafia but I do agree we need confirmation of falis claim

[reveal] warlock

im going to hold off on voting for now until I’m sure amber is actually evil

Why are you unconvinced?

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

I’m not quite convinced amber is mafia but I do agree we need confirmation of falis claim

[reveal] warlock

im going to hold off on voting for now until I’m sure amber is actually evil

You've changed my mind.

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Amber

Just now, Nano4 said:

Amber is usually more active when he’s mafia but he’s gotten 2 warnings this game for inactivity 

As Derry just ended, I can say that he was more active there than here, at least. And he was town ~

The Enlightened Monk is here! But I can't vote so I guess I can't do much but ramble on a bit about my thoughts to make sure I meet post requirements xD.

I know there's literally no reason to trust me so I'll place my trust in Newt, he can win this game.
I would personally put Seal, Amber, and Fali as the final mafia members, but we will see. 

Midday Update

As of now,

- 3 players have yet to fulfill posting requirements

- 2 players have yet to lynch someone

- The Warlock would be revealed

Vote count:

- Amber: 4 (Newt, Aldo, Fali, Evi)

- Evi: 1 (Seal)

Approximately 24h left. Your fate is in your hands.

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Well damn I can't say I usually contribute in games anyway.

The only thing I can say right now is that Nano, Drago and Fali weren't lying about their roles.

[Eliminate] Eviora the one I suspect the most I guess.

Hello Seal ~ Could you tell us what does your role do and what did you do with it?

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Hello Seal ~ Could you tell us what does your role do and what did you do with it?

I probably shouldn't answer for other people but seal already mentioned that before, here is the quote:  

On 11/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, Seal said:

In this paticular instance it won't end the game D1.

I'm the Druid and I have a passive role that reveals the role (but not the alignment) of a random player at the end of the night.

The first night I got to hear that Drago is the Fighter and on the second I got the info that Nano is the Wizard.

Nano seems trustworthy so [Reveal] Wizard

thats from D3

Hey guys I've done this vote count from the main mafia suspects from the previous days, and added some other information that can be useful, in case I die:

D1 Votes:
Lykos: N/A
Baz: Kiet
Evi: Newt
Nano: Newt
Amber: N/A
Seal: N/A
Falirion: Newt
Bok: Newt > N/A

D2 Votes:
Lykos: Arch
Baz: Amine
Evi: Evi
Nano: Amine > Kiet
Amber: N/A
Seal: Arch
Falirion: Arch > Lía > Amine
Bok: Nano (Bok chose to reveal Rogue without explanations)

D3 Votes:
Lykos: Drago (Was againts the bandwagon on Evi)
Baz: N/A
Evi: Bazaro > Eviora > Falirion
Nano: Eviora > Drago (Chose to reveal Cleric saying that wanted to give them more power)
Amber: Aldo
Seal: Drago
Falirion: Eviora > Drago
Bok: Drago (Was adamant on thinking Nano isn't town, against Evi's bandwagon, main suspects were Drago, Nano and Fali)

D4 Votes (Until now):
Evi: Bok > Amber
Nano: N/A (Unconvinced about voting Amber)
Amber: Eviora
Seal: Eviora
Falirion: Amber
Bok: N/A (Can't vote)

Possibly mafia groups according to votes and actions:
1 - Bok, Amber and Seal
2 - Bok, Eviora and Amber
3 - Amber, Seal and Eviora
4 - Nano, Seal and Amber
5 - Bok, Eviora and Seal

Things to note:
- If Bok is mafia, then Nano probably isn't (the reverse also applies);
- If Bok is mafia, then Eviora also might be (the reverse also applies);
- If Nano is mafia, then Eviora probably isn't (the reverse also applies).
- If I lose my Arcane Focus and then die, either Nano or Eviora are mafia.

owo I need to reach post requirements, so I will ramble on a little more.

As much as Newt is a risk to maf, I think it would be even MORE of a risk to take Newt's Arcane Focus and then kill him, considering the roleclaims. At this point that would be a suicidal move for maf. I think the only real target for the mafia's kill tonight is Aldo, since Maf will be trying to throw suspicion on the remaining players who aren't Newt. Good luck Aldo, I hope you find some way to survive.

1 hour ago, Bok Choi said:

owo I need to reach post requirements, so I will ramble on a little more.

As much as Newt is a risk to maf, I think it would be even MORE of a risk to take Newt's Arcane Focus and then kill him, considering the roleclaims. At this point that would be a suicidal move for maf. I think the only real target for the mafia's kill tonight is Aldo, since Maf will be trying to throw suspicion on the remaining players who aren't Newt. Good luck Aldo, I hope you find some way to survive.

I mean, it should be pretty obvious that Nano has to give Aldo an arcane focus. If he does not, it will make himself even more scum. Right, @Nano4?

Using this logic, mafia would have to resort in killing  one of the other players, decreasing the number of mafia suspects, so they also would be indirectly helping us. So yeah, by now mafia has pretty few options:

- Taking my arcane focus and killing me, making it obvious that either Nano or Eviora are mafia;

- Killing me without taking my arcane focus, sacrificing one of them;

- Killing Aldo. If he doesn't have an Arcane Focus then suspicion on Nano will increase a lot, if he has then they will sacrifice one of them;

- Killing one of the other players, decreasing the list of people we suspect.

Any of these choices helps town in some way, so its completely up to them in what way they want to help us.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

I mean, it should be pretty obvious that Nano has to give Aldo an arcane focus. If he does not, it will make himself even more scum. Right, @Nano4?

Using this logic, mafia would have to resort in killing  one of the other players, decreasing the number of mafia suspects, so they also would be indirectly helping us. So yeah, by now mafia has pretty few options:

- Taking my arcane focus and killing me, making it obvious that either Nano or Eviora are mafia;

- Killing me without taking my arcane focus, sacrificing one of them;

- Killing Aldo. If he doesn't have an Arcane Focus then suspicion on Nano will increase a lot, if he has then they will sacrifice one of them;

- Killing one of the other players, decreasing the list of people we suspect.

Any of these choices helps town in some way, so its completely up to them in what way they want to help us.

SMH NEWT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO ANNOUNCE I WAS GIVING A FOCUS TO ALDO, NOW THE MAFIA DEFINITELY KNOW