Alistair

31 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

In my experience people who talk like this aren’t town

Might want to get better experience then.

Or you are mafia trying to persuade town. quite an easy job it seems like

But please. Lynch me. I want this game to end.

@Mafia I bet if you all go to lynch me, town wouldn't think otherwise. Go right ahead.

Oof there happened a lot.
It seems like my suspicions on Fali were right. Allthough he is a Third Party Warlock and somehow like the Angel. I still think there is something more about this. But i don't think he should be our main priority for the lynch for now.

[Unvote] Fali

There are a lot of Roleclaims this day. But one in particular raised my attention.

The Monk one sounds super useless. It's like the one Ability i have as Paladin, just with having his Votes voided?
I don't think Bok is telling us everything. Also why did everyone believe it in an instant? Pressure him to use it. It has no aftereffects on our current position and proves, that he is telling the truth.
@Bok Choi Use your Ability, if that really is your ability.

[Eliminate] Bok

Not sure about Seal, but I still think he is scum. It's mostly my gut feeling.

Cause i thought the Ranger or the Druid would be the ones who gave out the wounds.

2 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

And let it be known that town lost cuz they're all incompetent.

@Mafia good job on the perfect win guys.

I'm a fighter. I had armor. This isn't exactly new information.

Just lynch me so you all can lose and we can get this game over with.

And since it probably doesn't matter, I was the one that injured Arch and Baz.

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Drago

Might want to get better experience then.

Or you are mafia trying to persuade town. quite an easy job it seems like

But please. Lynch me. I want this game to end. 

@Mafia I bet if you all go to lynch me, town wouldn't think otherwise. Go right ahead. 

Why did you target Arch and Baz specifically?
Also this doesn't make sense, cause you had to start with a Bow to begin with. And i don't think Ali would just randomly give out a Bow when he gave out the roles. (but maybe he did)

Also you don't have to be so butthurt.

Night Three

"Zzz..."
The youngest halfling had fallen sound asleep, despite the increasing nervosity of the other two children. The eldest one, in particular, looked bothered and frustrated. "Uncle Gandiet, are the villagers ever going to be less gullible?"

Gandiet winked. "Well yes... but actually no. Either way, Kiet returned from his macabre discovery, and everyone sealed themselves underground. There might not be a dragon in this story, but there is a dungeon!"

Bilbok raised an eyebrow. "Uh, what?"

"Kukukuku, pay no mind to my divagations. Here's how the third day went..."

Deep below Sunnyvale, in the dim-lit tunnels, the remaining residents of the village gathered. There was no escape now. It was time to put an end to this invasion, one way or the other. No one would leave until the adventurers were found... or everyone else perished.

As usual, multiple accusations were made. Some wanted to see Eviora executed, others blamed Falirion, a few scattered their votes in vain endeavors... You'd think the villagers would try to unite in these dire times. After all, their very survival was at stake.

Unite, they eventually did. For the best? No, I think not.

A large number of villagers, in fact the most crushing majority since the beginning of the hunt, surrounded Dragoknight. Venom in their eyes, torches and weapons in their hands, the panicked villagers were out for blood. Surely, they had found one of the culprits! It had to be! Drago was responsible for this tragedy, he had to pay!

The man, disgusted by what his fellow citizens had become, did not even defend himself. He dropped his weapon, opened his arms wide, leaving himself open to attacks. His armor had broken long ago. It would not be enough protect him now, anyway. "Go ahead. Kill me. See what good it does you."

The crowd swallowed him whole, tore him to pieces. After a couple minutes, a villager who had regained some semblance of sanity shouted for everyone else to stop. He crouched near Drago's lifeless remains, but there was nothing left to do for him. Searching his body, the villager confirmed the terrible truth.

Drago was lynched. He was the Town Fighter.

Spoiler

The Fighter

Some people do fancy sleight of hand tricks, others use magic, but the Fighter just swings a weapon fast and hard. Really fast, and really hard. That’s kinda hot though, isn’t it?

Compelled Duel. You can visit and attack any one player at night. Unless they benefit from some sort of protection, the visited player gains the Wounded condition. Additionally, you start with an Armor.

The crowd chose to reveal the abilities of the Wizard. The player who has this role can now make use of its level-up feature.

Spoiler

The Wizard

You’re a Wizard, Larry. Wait, your name isn’t Larry? Whatever. Maybe you weren’t born with powers like this Sorcerer show-off, but you studied hard. Dumbledore beard not included in the package.

Divination Scheme. You start with two Arcane Focuses (crystal balls). You can choose to visit another player at night and give them an Arcane Focus. You cannot give out both Focuses on the same night, and you cannot give both to the same person.

Level up! Mage Hand. You can remotely take an already given Arcane Focus back from a player, and give it to someone else on the same night. This does not count as a visit.

In other, more unique news, @Bok Choi the Monk relinquished physical existence and attained the pinnacle of enlightenment.

It is now Night Three in Sunnyvale. You have a bit more than 24h to perform your actions, if you have any.

The game is not over yet, however it may be by the end of the night. Make your choices wisely.

@Bazaro Please remember that voting is mandatory.

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine, The Sorcerer [Lynched D2]

4. Seal

5. Nicki, The Artificer [Shot D2]

6. Bok, The Monk

7. Astra, The Blood Hunter [Killed N1]

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos

11. Evi

12. Drago, The Fighter [Lynched D3]

13. Bean, The Barbarian [Executed D1]

14. Arch, The Bard [Died from his Wound N2]

15. Lía, The Vanilla NPC [Killed N2]

16. Newt

17. Kiet, The Paladin

18. Bazaro

Day Four

"There it is, my children. The moment of truth. Did the town fall, or did they finally manage to turn the tables on their assailants? What's it gonna be, huh??" Gandiet was evidently enjoying himself a little too much whilst telling his story. Bilbok interrupted him: "Yeah, well, as I recall the next part is interesting, right? Come on, do tell."

"Hohoho, yes it is. The fourth day of the hunt begins with a series of most peculiar events..."

They had been hunting throughout the third night, stalking their prey in the dark tunnels. They cornered it, and...

"Bazaro brutally decapitated the troll, with a single hand!", a voice claimed triumphantly. Another snickered: "Tch, again? You can't give all the kills to your broken ass self-insert, you know. Especially when he's bleeding his life out, no less."

"Like hell I can't! I'm the DM, I make the rules. If you're not happy with them, host your own campaign."

"I just might. Bet I'd be doing a better job than you. We don't need a crooked DM to have fun."

"Oh yeah?" The first voice was audibly angry. "Then suit yourself! I'm done working with you clowns." With these words, a huge boulder suddenly and magically fell from the tunnel's ceiling, crushing Bazaro underneath. Nothing was left of him.

Above the party of adventurers' heads, a tiny ray of light pierced through the darkness. The first glimmer of dawn, barely finding its way through the half-crumbled ceiling. It was almost insignificant, yet it carried hope. All stared at it, distracted, vulnerable.

That was the moment chosen by a villager to strike.

Lykos fell without a word, his throat slit from behind. Before his companions could even react, the attacker absconded in the shadows, their gastly deed accomplished.

Of course, retaliation came swiftly. Barely a few minutes later, several masked individuals surrounded Kiet, the Paladin, who had been standing in their way one too many times. They beat him to death, mercilessly, relentlessly. His body was discovered shortly after.

Kiet died. He was the Town Paladin, which you are already familiar with.

Bazaro died. He was the Third Party Dungeon Master.

Spoiler

The Dungeon Master

The entity who guided the adventurers here, pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Watching others struggling seems to amuse them, but what do they really want…?

Master of the Game. You are part of the mafia chat and count towards mafia numbers, but your alignment is Third Party. Additionally, you know the roles of the other members of the mafia (but not the roles’ descriptions). The other members of the mafia do not know who the DM is. You win if you are alive when the mafia equals or outnumbers the remaining town players. When the DM wins, everyone else automatically loses.

Lykos died. He was the Mafia Cleric.

Spoiler

The Cleric

Devoted to the worship of a (mostly) benevolent deity, this holy person has means of shielding their companions against the forces of darkness. Your local priest has never been so alluring.

Divine Protection. You can visit and protect any one player at night. This player cannot be harmed, but can still be targeted by other actions and perform their own action as usual, if they have any. In addition, your holy powers heal the Wounded condition.

A Vanilla NPC has become the Second Artificer. Wish them luck in their endeavors.

At last, the villagers are making a comeback. The Dungeon Master is no more. He now watches alongside me, from above. Congratulations to the 8 of you who are still breathing.

Day Four begins and lasts approximately 48h. Please remember to post and vote.

Form your armies, dream your dreams
Make your plans and plot your schemes
Send your fighters, one and all
Then in battle, watch them fall 🎵

1. Aldo

2. Amber

3. Amine, The Sorcerer [Lynched D2]

4. Seal

5. Nicki, The Artificer [Shot D2]

6. Bok, The Monk

7. Astra, The Blood Hunter [Killed N1]

8. Fali

9. Nano

10. Lykos, The Cleric [Killed N3]

11. Evi

12. Drago, The Fighter [Lynched D3]

13. Bean, The Barbarian [Executed D1]

14. Arch, The Bard [Died from his Wound N2]

15. Lía, The Vanilla NPC [Killed N2]

16. Newt

17. Kiet, The Paladin [Killed N3]

18. Bazaro, The Dungeon Master [Died from his Wound N3]

Couldn't agree more, Newt.

Surprise! It seems that I am not a third-party role after all. I did not roleclaim yesterday, but I figure now's a great time to do so. It seems I was right about the Cleric being an evil role. I am thankful that we did not lose this night as well.

I was the last Vanilla NPC, but now I'll continue the previous Artificer's legacy. I have tired of having seen all my townreads die and doing nothing to prevent it. With this power, there's not going to be any more of that now. The ability of knowing the numbers of each alignment in the game was a lie, of course. My guess was not so correct after all, as it seems there are 3 mafia left, instead of 4.

Now come out, mafia Druid. You've lingered in your corner for far too long. We are missing some claims, and some actions to back them up. Namely from Amber and Seal.

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

Okay... so I guess there were only 4 real mafia members? Because if there were 5 real ones, 50% of the remaining survivors would be members of mafia and the game would be over.

That's correct ~ Pay no mind to what I claimed before, 'twas a big fat lie.

So can we all agree that Seal, Amber and Bok are the last mafia? If Bok isn't then Evi or Nano are

[Eliminate] Amber

[Reveal] Warlock

I'd like to see if Falirion is telling the truth. If he isn't I'll just kill him tonight lol.

Originally, Bok and Lykos voted on Drago. Then, after it looked like I would be cleared, Falirion, Newt, Drago, Nano, and Seal bandwagoned onto the Drago vote relatively quickly. Obviously Newt and Drago weren't mafia, but I feel like that swift change of votes is rather suspect and I'm therefore suspicious of the others involved.

By the way, what makes you guys vote for Amber?

My tentative votes are

[Eliminate] Bok

[Reveal] Warlock

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Lykos died. He was the Mafia Cleric.

well i will just bury myself and my reads in a hole 🤦‍♂️ a deep one. so i have lost now great, soooo whatever

22 minutes ago, Aldo said:

That's correct ~ Pay no mind to what I claimed before, 'twas a big fat lie.

just so you know after this and derry i will not believe a word you say anymore ever, not that it particularly matterd this time around.
also just for fun if you count bazarro as both TP and mafia (his role states he was part of the mafia chat and would count to their numbers for majority count) your numbers were seemingly correct, but well considering the player amount thats easy enough to make up.

well i will just stick my votes to the confirmed towns and be done with it, as i can't read people at all apparently

[Eliminate] Amber

also sure you want to check if my claim is true, reasonable

[Reveal] Warlock

45 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Couldn't agree more, Newt.

Surprise! It seems that I am not a third-party role after all. I did not roleclaim yesterday, but I figure now's a great time to do so. It seems I was right about the Cleric being an evil role. I am thankful that we did not lose this night as well.

I was the last Vanilla NPC, but now I'll continue the previous Artificer's legacy. I have tired of having seen all my townreads die and doing nothing to prevent it. With this power, there's not going to be any more of that now. The ability of knowing the numbers of each alignment in the game was a lie, of course. My guess was not so correct after all, as it seems there are 3 mafia left, instead of 4.

Now come out, mafia Druid. You've lingered in your corner for far too long. We are missing some claims, and some actions to back them up. Namely from Amber and Seal.

Gib me gun and I put the seal down

9 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Originally, Bok and Lykos voted on Drago. Then, after it looked like I would be cleared, Falirion, Newt, Drago, Nano, and Seal bandwagoned onto the Drago vote relatively quickly. Obviously Newt and Drago weren't mafia, but I feel like that swift change of votes is rather suspect and I'm therefore suspicious of the others involved.

By the way, what makes you guys vote for Amber?

My tentative votes are

[Eliminate] Bok

[Reveal] Warlock

Because basically everyone roleclaimed, besides Amber and Seal.

- I'm confirmed town by now

- Nano has claimed wizard, and gave me an arcane focus and I can confirm it. I don't think he would give me one if he was mafia. I'd say 85% chances of being town.

- Aldo claimed Vanilla NPC, now the new Artificer. Unless this is a strategy to make us confused and make the true vanilla npc claim, which is unlikely at this point, tbh. 90% town.

- Falirion is the third party Warlock. We will know if he is telling the truth when we reveal warlock today.

- You, Evi, roleclaimed Rogue, and can steal items if what you're telling is true. You didn't steal my arcane focus, which would make it possible for mafia to kill me. Just this reason, gives me townreads. Id say you are 50-60% town.

- Amber has no claims, didnt contribute in anything during the game, and at this point is almost obvious he is mafia.

- Seal is on the same boat as Amber.

- I don't have any town reads or reasons to trust Bok, even with his monk claim. If he is not mafia, then either you or Nano are, which is very unlikely.

Basically we are not focusing Amber, I just chose him out of the three randomly. I prefer if we didnt kill Bok today, just in case he is town, we don't lose. So yeah, either Amber or Seal are fine.