Alistair

Well, I guess it can't hurt. I'm the rogue. Yes, I voted to reveal myself, hoping that being revealed might make me more useful if the game even lasted long enough.

On N1 I tried to steal from Lia. On N2, from Bazaro. Neither had anything.

14 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

There are more than only 3 people who voted for Amine or Arch.
And shouldn't you be more suspicious of the people who shifted the votes onto Amine, to get an lynch on him and have Arch die to the wound he got?

Like i said you are not elaborating on your thoughts. Fali and Seal both voted for either of them too. What about them? Why are you so convinced that Baz, Lykos and me are the primary targets?

Oh my bad. I genuinely didn't see Fali voted Amine. That does make him a lot more sus.

And yes, I glossed over Seal cuz I was kinda hoping he'd be modkilled.

This does make me quite sus also, so I can understand that, so think this one through before you decide to impulsively lynch another townie.

Also cuz I hadn't revealed yet

[Reveal] Wizard

2 hours ago, Newt said:

WHAT ABOUT A MASSCLAIM 

In this paticular instance it won't end the game D1.

I'm the Druid and I have a passive role that reveals the role (but not the alignment) of a random player at the end of the night.

The first night I got to hear that Drago is the Fighter and on the second I got the info that Nano is the Wizard.

Nano seems trustworthy so [Reveal] Wizard

4 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

My action officially reveals me as Monk (which is kind of a moot point now), but renders myself unable to vote (elimination or revealing).

So basically your ability is you turn into a stump role?

well it's nice to come home after my lectures and come back to this, well i can't say i don't understand the suspicion i have been playing rather fast and loose,

a roleclaim was called for i think i might as well, I am the TP warlock, at the start of the game i got to pick one other player as my "patron" and I win if they win (and survive).
my ability is connected to that, it allows me to predict a lynch at night, if i get it right my patron is immune to nightkills the following night, (the flavour here is that i am sacrificing the lynch to my patron) my choosen patron is lykoshand, sadly he has been relatively silent, so i couldn't do much to help him, that's also part of the reason why i pressured arch, until i remembered that might be bad if people think we are connected, they might think we are mafia together, so i switched to my lynch guess lia, and when i thought that amine and arch were tied, i feared lykos might be suspected if arch is the lynch and town, so i tried pushing towards amine, hoping the cleric heals arch.
well as you can see i was a disappointment to my patron, and i don't really care if you lynch me, but I think lykos is town and if town or TP is lynched today, he might lose.
Now granted you have no reason to believe me, but reconsider if you really can afford to take that risk.
my guess for the day as you might have already figured out is Eviora, which is why i pressured her from the inactives first.
[Reveal] warlock
just in case you don't lynch me but want to check my claim
i will hold my vote for now but if you have a certain mafia i will vote for them

46 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Both targets are sensible. I choose to trust.

[Eliminate] Falirion

You know something about me that you absolutely can't speak otherwise it would reveal you. Isn't that right?

No it's just the best guess i have for which role would tell you how many mafia's and TP are in the game, my secondary guesses that remain were just roleclaimed aswell and seeing as people showed up wounded there has to be someone with a bow, which would likely be the ranger, so that left DM for you, but think as you will

53 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

My action officially reveals me as Monk (which is kind of a moot point now), but renders myself unable to vote (elimination or revealing).

46 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

No, I can still be killed. Because this doesn't reveal my alignment so not like using it will confirm me as town.

I.... what is even the point?! lmao the level up ability must be really good

henlo midday update from le dying host

(slightly early because I'm sick and not feeling up to doing much)

As of now,

- 2 players have yet to fulfill posting requirements

- 3 players have yet to lynch someone

- The Wizard would be revealed

Vote count:

- Eviora: 3 (Falirion, Nano, Eviora)

- Falirion: 3 (Kiet, Newt, Aldo)

- Drago: 2 (Bok, Lykos)

- Kiet: 1 (Drago)

RNGesus would decide who gets lynched at the end of the day, between Eviora and Falirion.

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

well it's nice to come home after my lectures and come back to this, well i can't say i don't understand the suspicion i have been playing rather fast and loose,

a roleclaim was called for i think i might as well, I am the TP warlock, at the start of the game i got to pick one other player as my "patron" and I win if they win (and survive).
my ability is connected to that, it allows me to predict a lynch at night, if i get it right my patron is immune to nightkills the following night, (the flavour here is that i am sacrificing the lynch to my patron) my choosen patron is lykoshand, sadly he has been relatively silent, so i couldn't do much to help him, that's also part of the reason why i pressured arch, until i remembered that might be bad if people think we are connected, they might think we are mafia together, so i switched to my lynch guess lia, and when i thought that amine and arch were tied, i feared lykos might be suspected if arch is the lynch and town, so i tried pushing towards amine, hoping the cleric heals arch.
well as you can see i was a disappointment to my patron, and i don't really care if you lynch me, but I think lykos is town and if town or TP is lynched today, he might lose.
Now granted you have no reason to believe me, but reconsider if you really can afford to take that risk.
my guess for the day as you might have already figured out is Eviora, which is why i pressured her from the inactives first.
[Reveal] warlock
just in case you don't lynch me but want to check my claim
i will hold my vote for now but if you have a certain mafia i will vote for them

No it's just the best guess i have for which role would tell you how many mafia's and TP are in the game, my secondary guesses that remain were just roleclaimed aswell and seeing as people showed up wounded there has to be someone with a bow, which would likely be the ranger, so that left DM for you, but think as you will

You disgust me, the only god who should be followed is the dice god

however I asked the dice god if he wanted you lynched and got a 9 on a 1d100 roll so you are safe for now

well aside from me the most common ground seems to be drago, so will do this
[unvote] Eviora

[Eliminate] Drago

If you want me to switch to someone else to get a mafia lynched just say so

Edited by Falirion
Type'd "we" instead of "me"

Ok we don't want to lynch a TP and warlock is my fav class so you're safe for now

[Unvote] Falirion

[Eliminate] Drago

Hey Drago, I think the former blood hunter attacked you at some point. Why are you still alive? Whats your ability?

And let it be known that town lost cuz they're all incompetent.

@Mafia good job on the perfect win guys.

2 hours ago, Newt said:

Hey Drago, I think the former blood hunter attacked you at some point. Why are you still alive? Whats your ability?

I'm a fighter. I had armor. This isn't exactly new information.

Just lynch me so you all can lose and we can get this game over with.

And since it probably doesn't matter, I was the one that injured Arch and Baz.

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Drago