Alistair

sooo i take it the cleric didn't trust arch, can't say that i blame him but that's still not a great way to lose another town.
seeing as the bloodhunter role has been claimed, unless there was a deviation from the plan newt should be it right now, soo that's probably as  close to a confirmed town as we are going to get, this also gives me a slight townlean on nano for passing the arcane focus to newt, which makes it impossible for mafia to attack newt without losing one of their own to a lynch, but nano's rather random behavoir is still offputting
no one claimed artificer, so either the 3rd vanilla npc didn't catch lia's softclaim of npc or thought artificer isn't important (or forgot their NA entirely) not great
Lia as the mafia kill target? hmm not sure, maybe mafia was scared of her picking up some role, amine's sorcerer ability would be pretty bad for them i guess.
5 towns 5 mafia 2 TPs are left if the information aldo' gave us d1 is correct, which is... bad, it would really depend on what the TPs wincon is at this point, if it is something compatible with a mafia win we might just be screwed, still not a single clue what the DM would want, but i had the thought that the other TP might be a survivor, it'd be an easy TP wincon that is compatible with being asigned to a random role
but we can't really focus on TP today, if we don't lynch mafia we might lose, if newt misses in the next night
I had the thought that some mafia might be lying low, so that the more active towns tear at each other, the most inactive that are still alive that i can think of are, amber, seal and evi
of those i'd like for evi tell us something first, as i think that if amber and seal were mafia the other mafia members would have pushed them to fill their post requirements,
so no time for half measures
[Eliminate] Eviora

i want to hear some reads at the very least, so we have something to work with
also i am wondering if some information roles might have figured out something, because we really could use the info at this point

Edited by Falirion
spelling error especialy in the vote

This is truly the darkest timeline.

Yeah I'm starting to think if we're to make any progress here then we're gonna have to rethink who we find suspicious. If maf's trying their best to fit in with town, I'd wager that they'd put their vote on one of yesterday's main 2 bandwagons. Especially since both wound up to be town.

This makes Baz, Kiet, and Lykos our top suspects (since Newt is confirmed town and I can tell you all I'm town).

I'd suggest leaving Baz for dead (yes, cruel I know) and getting a good read from there.

50 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I think we should start looking for people who haven't been contributing much thus far, since the people who have are dying left and right and they've all been Town. Thoughts?

On the contrary. So far everyone who has died hasn't contributed a whole lot. At least compared to the most active ones here.

For now, I'll put my vote on Evi for the jump on Baz and I'd like to hear from Kiet and Lykos first.

[Eliminate] Eviora

I voted for Arch because i wanted to "pressure" him a little more and the other reason was that he suspected Kiet to be mafia and i still think he isn't. So then i voted him to see how he would answer to my posts; after reading his posts unfortunately i wasn't convinced that he was town, that's why i kept my vote on him. But in the end i was wrong as always

Yeah we aren't in a good situation at all, there are still 5 mafs out there and 2 tps too. I'm not voting for Evi because there are already two votes on her so i guess it's enough, but i agree that jumping on that bw like that, doesn't seem like a town player would do in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Both Amine and Arch turned to be town, just as I thought. Since the cleric did not protect Archie, I have zero doubts that they're mafia.

@Falirion what are your thoughts on me?

Honestly? i think you are trying to help town for whatever reason, if i had to pin a role on you, based on your ability i'd say DM, a DM would know how many "players" are in their campaign. Failing that it could be druid or ranger.

36 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Honestly? i think you are trying to help town for whatever reason, if i had to pin a role on you, based on your ability i'd say DM, a DM would know how many "players" are in their campaign. Failing that it could be druid or ranger.

You say that, yet you are doubtful of my ability. Hmm...

7 minutes ago, Aldo said:

You say that, yet you are doubtful of my ability. Hmm...

It's dangerous to take everything at face value in a game like this so i leave myself open to the possibility that the numbers are wrong, but in all likelyhood they are correct.
it should be noted, i would have pressured you on this on earlier days, but i figured it might be a scrying think to know these numbers (aka wizard or sorc) well nano claims wizard and sorc died, so now DM is my number 1 guess for you, if i am right or not about that i don't particularly care, as we can afford a TP lynch today just as little as a town lynch, so you get a pass for today.
IF i am right about that then your wincon would apparently be compatible with town, or at the very least you don't want maf to win yet, and i can work with that.

Edited by Falirion
LEARN TO SPELL ME

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

This is truly the darkest timeline.

Yeah I'm starting to think if we're to make any progress here then we're gonna have to rethink who we find suspicious. If maf's trying their best to fit in with town, I'd wager that they'd put their vote on one of yesterday's main 2 bandwagons. Especially since both wound up to be town.

This makes Baz, Kiet, and Lykos our top suspects (since Newt is confirmed town and I can tell you all I'm town).

I'd suggest leaving Baz for dead (yes, cruel I know) and getting a good read from there.

On the contrary. So far everyone who has died hasn't contributed a whole lot. At least compared to the most active ones here.

For now, I'll put my vote on Evi for the jump on Baz and I'd like to hear from Kiet and Lykos first. 

[Eliminate] Eviora

What do you want to hear from me exactly?
Also how does anything you list make Baz, Me or Lykos prime targets? You are just saying that, but not elaborating on your thoughts why you think so.

Who got the Lynch onto Amine, so that there could have been a Lynch on a Townie and a Townie dying through his wounds?

[Eliminate] Fali

On 11/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Bok Choi said:

Tbh I'm more inclined to believe Kiet has a bigger chance of being maf than Newt. 

Consider that Bean is a strong player when it comes down to it. I know that, and Kiet definitely knows that. If he is maf, it would do him good to get rid of bean quickly since Bean is often quite spot on when it comes to reads.

Now, I'm only bringing that up since people are so adamant Kiet's town, and unless I missed something, this certainty is only based on him redirecting the kill to Bean (which imo is a flawed reason).

That being said, I believe Kiet is town as well for the moment, based off of his contributions, and none of this is enough to deter me from my opinion that Nano is still the sketchiest.

Bok pls. If i would have read the posts, i would have executed Arch.

As i was saying, i didn't had the time to read the posts and only saw that a huge bandwagon formed against either Newt or me. So i decided to kill Bean, who always wants to kill me early in the game for no particular reason.

We was also the only one who pinged me with a passive aggressive message lmao. So deserved.

I wish that one Information Gathering Role can reveal what he got this far, cause we are in a pinch right now.

Also there are 3 persons in this game who haven't sayed much till now. (Eviora, Amber and Seal)

And i suppose 2 of them are Mafia. But who knows.

Here are my reads so far.

1. Aldo - based on Information he told us, Third Party (DM)

I suppose the DM chooses, which faction he sides with from the beginning of the game (Town or Mafia) and wins with the respective faction (just a theory)

2. Amber - Inactive, Scumlean

3. Amine, The Sorcerer [Lynched D2]

4. Seal - The same as Amber

5. Nicki, The Artificer [Shot D2]

6. Bok - Talks way to much gibberish. Isn't really involved in the discussions. Scumlean

7. Astra, The Blood Hunter [Killed N1]

8. Fali - Is really involved in a lot of discussions, but he strikes me the wrong way. Scumlean.

9. Nano - I want to believe that he is town, but his posts strike me the other way.

10. Lykos - He strikes me as town or TP

11. Evi - Inactive, Slight Townlean though

12. Drago - His posts all strike me the wrong way. He isn't really helping and most of the time following lynches. And now he suspects me for literally no reason.

13. Bean, The Barbarian [Executed D1]

14. Arch, The Bard [Died from his Wound N2]

15. Lía, The Vanilla NPC [Killed N2]

16. Newt - Confirmed Vanilla NPC, now Vigilante

17. Kiet - The Lawful Evil Paladin, obviously i am Town

18. Bazaro - he strikes me as Scum, but i have to reread some post first

22 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Also how does anything you list make Baz, Me or Lykos prime targets? You are just saying that, but not elaborating on your thoughts why you think so.

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

If maf's trying their best to fit in with town, I'd wager that they'd put their vote on one of yesterday's main 2 bandwagons. Especially since both wound up to be town.

🤔

[Unvote] Evi

[Eliminate] Kiet

I was asked a question that made me consider a loophole in the way the Vanilla NPC works.

For future reference, a dead role can only be claimed once by a Vanilla NPC. For instance, the Blood Hunter was already claimed once, and cannot be claimed again by a different Vanilla.

To put it differently, there cannot be duplicates of any role except Vanilla NPC itself.

I still think Nano is working against town. He's contributing little while feigning activity at the same time, seems sure that Kiet is mafia, even when his actions and contributions say otherwise (See his assertions on page eight), acting even stranger then usual, and trying to force Kiet to pledge to Newt. If Newt wasn't a confirmed townie, those two (Newt and Nano I mean) would be heccin' suspicious in my eyes. 

But since Newt is a confirmed townie, nobody will probably believe me if I say again that we should lynch Nano and if I keep insisting I'll probably get axed so imma address some other points so I don't sound like a broken record.

Kiet: I don't expect him to tell us who he pledged to, but since his ability is to protect someone else for the rest of the game, I expect either mafia to kill Kiet at night (if he pledged himself to town) Or vehemently defend him (If he pledged himself to mafia). Of course this assumes that the person Kiet pledges himself to knows that they've been pledged to. 
Scratch that, Ali confirmed the person Kiet pledges himself to doesn't know they're being protected, so mafia wouldn't know unless Kiet told them. This means Kiet's survival means nothing for OR against him since we don't know if mafia will risk killing him or not, especially since at this point Kiet has a large chance of protecting a mafia or third party. I hope your reads are correct, Kiet. 

Eviora: Lmao what is this random pressure on Evi? I know Fali explained it as "if amber and seal were mafia the other mafia members would have pushed them to fill their post requirements," but I'm not sure that's the case. Some of the most effective mafia I've seen are people who barely meet post requirements and even miss the requirement a few times, so that shouldn't be a deciding factor. Yes, Eviora seems a little scummy, but she doesn't seem any MORE scummy than the other inactives (Yes Fali is new so I'll give him a pass for not knowing that, but Drago jumping onto Evi's vote while at the same time saying "I want to hear from Kiet and Lykos" is hella sus. Why not pressure vote Kiet and Lykos from the start if you want to hear from them?). 

I don't think Kiet is mafia tbh, he was safe up until both Lia and Baz jumped onto the vote against him Day 1 and tied it with Newt, and both Lia and Newt are confirmed town. As such, Baz, the deciding tie vote, and Kiet, the one who rose to tie the vote, are likely not on the same team. Flipping one has a good chance of determining the other. Hopefully they're not both town, fingers crossed.

My bets right now for mafia are Drago, Nano, Fali, maybe Bazaro (Not too sure on this one yet), and an inactive like Evi/Amber/Seal. (Though I think it is safe to say that Baz and Evi are not both maf if one flips that way). Out of these, I find Drago the most sus at the moment so~

[Eliminate] Drago

Not gonna vote to reveal anything quite yet since tbh I have no clue what role to go for.

This is split. An union will benefit all of us members of the town. That's how the bandwagons were split across 4 town lynches. I have two suggestions for the members of the town.

[Reveal] Wizard

For what it's worth, Nano is indubitably town. I wanted to save this argument for later to avoid mafia editing their visits, but it's now or never. For two reasons, though.

First of them, he roleclaimed early. Even in a situation where every role can be mafia, I find mafia would still be careful about revealing themselves.

Second, what he did with his ability. A daring person will oppose my second reason with "Nano did this to mislead us," but on the contrary. We don't know who the other Arcane Focus went to, but he gave it to a town(Newt) while he could've given his partners of the mafia if he were one, to avoid any reveals on their group. There are more ways to die other than getting killed at night, so it's for certain that he's town for that.

[Eliminate] Eviora

Even if I just forgot the reason, I find Drago's vote on Eviora town-y. Eviora talked about being filled with despair about the failures, but that doesn't match with her behaviour & way she posted, which is oddly super calm for such kind of feeling. She's making this up to get townread by appealing to our emotions.

And for me, I won't label Amber and Seal as scummy yet. I find them having posted nothing meaning there's nothing to townread or scumread. They're dying anyway.

Ah, and to explain the argument I was saving, it's still possible to determine whether a role is evil or not depending on how the player uses it. Such as Cleric not protecting Lia, who claimed NPC, and not healing Arch.

[Reveal] Wizard

Right now I know I'm town and I hav big town reads on Kiet and Nano.

Bazaro, Amber, Seal, Eviora, Drago, Falirion and Lykos. For me they are the mafia/tp.

Anyways, third parties, I'd like to ask for your help in lynching mafia, then we can start fighting each other, because depending on what we do, mafia can win this night.

[Unvote] Bazaro

[Eliminate] Falirion

9 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

I still think Nano is working against town. He's contributing little while feigning activity at the same time, seems sure that Kiet is mafia, even when his actions and contributions say otherwise (See his assertions on page eight), acting even stranger then usual, and trying to force Kiet to pledge to Newt. If Newt wasn't a confirmed townie, those two (Newt and Nano I mean) would be heccin' suspicious in my eyes. 

But since Newt is a confirmed townie, nobody will probably believe me if I say again that we should lynch Nano and if I keep insisting I'll probably get axed so imma address some other points so I don't sound like a broken record.

Kiet: I don't expect him to tell us who he pledged to, but since his ability is to protect someone else for the rest of the game, I expect either mafia to kill Kiet at night (if he pledged himself to town) Or vehemently defend him (If he pledged himself to mafia). Of course this assumes that the person Kiet pledges himself to knows that they've been pledged to. 
Scratch that, Ali confirmed the person Kiet pledges himself to doesn't know they're being protected, so mafia wouldn't know unless Kiet told them. This means Kiet's survival means nothing for OR against him since we don't know if mafia will risk killing him or not, especially since at this point Kiet has a large chance of protecting a mafia or third party. I hope your reads are correct, Kiet. 

Eviora: Lmao what is this random pressure on Evi? I know Fali explained it as "if amber and seal were mafia the other mafia members would have pushed them to fill their post requirements," but I'm not sure that's the case. Some of the most effective mafia I've seen are people who barely meet post requirements and even miss the requirement a few times, so that shouldn't be a deciding factor. Yes, Eviora seems a little scummy, but she doesn't seem any MORE scummy than the other inactives (Yes Fali is new so I'll give him a pass for not knowing that, but Drago jumping onto Evi's vote while at the same time saying "I want to hear from Kiet and Lykos" is hella sus. Why not pressure vote Kiet and Lykos from the start if you want to hear from them?). 

I don't think Kiet is mafia tbh, he was safe up until both Lia and Baz jumped onto the vote against him Day 1 and tied it with Newt, and both Lia and Newt are confirmed town. As such, Baz, the deciding tie vote, and Kiet, the one who rose to tie the vote, are likely not on the same team. Flipping one has a good chance of determining the other. Hopefully they're not both town, fingers crossed.

My bets right now for mafia are Drago, Nano, Fali, maybe Bazaro (Not too sure on this one yet), and an inactive like Evi/Amber/Seal. (Though I think it is safe to say that Baz and Evi are not both maf if one flips that way). Out of these, I find Drago the most sus at the moment so~

[Eliminate] Drago

Not gonna vote to reveal anything quite yet since tbh I have no clue what role to go for.

I’ve contributed a lot, and I could have contributed more if my second ability was unlocked

you seem to have a 1 track mind that I’m mafia, even while defending someone suspicious like evi

newt please shoot bok he might be a lyncher or fool toe role if not mafia

[eliminate] evi

Edited by Nano4
Misspelled Lyncher

Oh. So now everyone wants to lynch me. Well, okay.

If you guys voting on me are mafia, I guess this is the last bandwagon. You know I'm not one of you. If you kill me, that's one enemy down, and you can kill another at night. Assuming you can stop Newt from killing one of you somehow, that's game over. Well played.

If those who are voting for me are town, then my only real reply is to look down on you. I could reveal my role, but it won't indicate my alignment, and it hasn't done me much good so far. So there's no point. You have no reason to believe me when I say I'm town, but a lynch on me is effectively a lynch on the whole town. If that's the course of action you wish to pursue, I won't hold you back.

[Unvote] Bazaro

[Eliminate] Eviora

I've just been overcome with apathy lately, y'know? It's its own type of despair. So if you want to lynch me, I don't mind. I haven't been able to contribute much this game anyway.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

Hey guys

WHAT ABOUT A MASSCLAIM

I approve of that. It might increase the chances of Town winning by a little bit.

I am the Paladin uwu (as you might already know)

17 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

If maf's trying their best to fit in with town, I'd wager that they'd put their vote on one of yesterday's main 2 bandwagons. Especially since both wound up to be town. 

🤔

[Unvote] Evi

[Eliminate] Kiet

There are more than only 3 people who voted for Amine or Arch.
And shouldn't you be more suspicious of the people who shifted the votes onto Amine, to get an lynch on him and have Arch die to the wound he got?

Like i said you are not elaborating on your thoughts. Fali and Seal both voted for either of them too. What about them? Why are you so convinced that Baz, Lykos and me are the primary targets?

I also don't know why you guys are lynching Eviora. The thoughts behind that lynch is basically "she is inactive". But she is imo less scummy than the other 2 inactives.

17 hours ago, Falirion said:

I had the thought that some mafia might be lying low, so that the more active towns tear at each other, the most inactive that are still alive that i can think of are, amber, seal and evi
of those i'd like for evi tell us something first, as i think that if amber and seal were mafia the other mafia members would have pushed them to fill their post requirements,
so no time for half measures
[Eliminate] Eviora

You know people might not even be avaiable on discord. So even pinging them won't make a difference. That's not really a valid point you bring up here.

Imo we should either lynch Fali or Drago today.

12 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

I explained my reasoning as to why Baz, Kiet, and Lykos are sus to me.

I then followed Fali with his pressure vote on Evi as her post seemed extremely odd to me.

I held off on voting Lykos or Kiet as I wanted to hear what they had to say first.

and thats not much considering Kiet is playing his lawful evil idiot

@Eviora Thanks Evi. Your post pretty much confirms my suspicions.

Town. We are all here, 6 of us dead and 0 being mafia because we would sooner turn against ourselves on the slightest whim and fight among eachother, and then lie to ourselves that we are making progress.

If everyone here is so sure who is mafia, then why don't we have a single 1 down? Or have you already decided who is "mafia?"

If you can't realize that then town doesn't deserve to win.

34 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Oh. So now everyone wants to lynch me. Well, okay.

If you guys voting on me are mafia, I guess this is the last bandwagon. You know I'm not one of you. If you kill me, that's one enemy down, and you can kill another at night. Assuming you can stop Newt from killing one of you somehow, that's game over. Well played.

If those who are voting for me are town, then my only real reply is to look down on you. I could reveal my role, but it won't indicate my alignment, and it hasn't done me much good so far. So there's no point. You have no reason to believe me when I say I'm town, but a lynch on me is effectively a lynch on the whole town. If that's the course of action you wish to pursue, I won't hold you back.

[Unvote] Bazaro

[Eliminate] Eviora

I've just been overcome with apathy lately, y'know? It's its own type of despair. So if you want to lynch me, I don't mind. I haven't been able to contribute much this game anyway.

If you reveal your role, I could pretty much know your alignment based on your actions. Is it possible for you to do so?

Yeah i agree with Newt, i think we are voting the wrong person and after reading posts again, Evi is really innocent in the end. 

If we take Baz's words as truth, then we can let him die tonight since he's wounded. But if the cleric is mafia, they will try to heal him afterall hmmm...And about Fali i don't know what to say, for me it could be town, mafia or tp; he's a new player so i don't really know what to say about him. 

For now i'm going to place this vote, but i think i might change later because i need to read all the posts again and i will decide who to vote later. 

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

[Reveal] Wizard