h-hewwo?

sleepytime

hi there~

you can call me Fawn!!!

I've been into Pokemon my entire life, and fell in love with Reborn almost instantly!!

I've been too shy to be active in the forums but I figured I'd at least give it a try.

I like cute Pokemon and sleep. that me!!

it's nice to meet you!!! 🌿☺️

• Like 2

Oh! Hi and welcome! I actually prefer forums to things like discord servers cause I can lurk and be as inactive as I want, but still be able to follow the convos. How long have you been playing reborn? 

Edited by lilyawaka
I cannot spell

22 minutes ago, lilyawaka said:

Oh! Hi and welcome! I actually prefer forums to things like discord servers cause I can lurk and be as inactive as I want, but still be able to follow the convos. How long have you been playing reborn? 

that's a rlly good point and I didn't think of that!!

I've been playing on and off for about a year!!! what about you?? ☺️

'Allo thar, o fan of monsters adorable! I see possess a psionic kitter happily munching away, so I present unto you another~!

...Now that those dramatics are out of the way, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

23 hours ago, lilyawaka said:

I think I downloaded it maybe... 2 years ago? I think I got mad at one of the early battles and quit for a while LOL. I came here like a year ago looking for a dragon scale bc rng’s hate me 

oh big mood, I have terrible luck with rng's jkshskdf i think i also quit for a while bc of one of the gym leaders lmao 

22 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

'Allo thar, o fan of monsters adorable! I see possess a psionic kitter happily munching away, so I present unto you another~!

...Now that those dramatics are out of the way, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

Espurr is baby!!!!!

and thank you so much, I will!!

19 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Do you own a munna 👀?

no I do not 😮