Looking for a specific track in the OST

Yumil

Hi there everyone, just passing by to ask a little question about the music of Reborn. Great game, by the way, 10/10 at pushing me out of my comfort zone.

I just have one question I hope someone here has an answer to, and it's : what's the music that plays in the first part of the lapis gym, in shelly's room ? I'm not talking about "To greater heights", I've found that one, I just can't seem to find what's the other track, even after checking the whole OST three to four times, both on youtube and in the game files. Maybe it's a loop of part of a song and I missed it cause I just checked the first few seconds ? I know To greater heights is a remix of the mystery dungeon sky tower and I somewhat suspect that this song also one, but slowed down, but after checking both the GlitchXCity channel and a long list of remixes youtube could find of that song, I still haven't found this one. 

Here's hoping I posted this in the right place and didn't broke a rule. 

Pretty sure that is still "to greater heights" but slowed down, the game doesn't need an extra mp3 file, to play a song slower or faster
In know the game does that at least once more in a later gym and if you didn't know you would not be able to tell

Edited by Falirion

Yeah, I just passed by Corey's Gym again to pick the ring and realized it's also very close to the one I'm looking for but with a slight variation in speed, so it's probably that. Bit of a Bummer, but oh well, I guess I can find a way to record it myself from the audio. Thanks for the answer. 

Thanks, I appreciate the thought, but I sorted it out shortly after my previous post. I looked it up and after a quick research I really just had to open audacity, tell it to record using the stereo mix, catch the track at the beginning, and let it record. Learned something useful, at least.