Yugioh Decks

Raion

So this is a simple question.

What Decks do you use in any games and/or real life.

Here's my answer:

Real life: Goukis i'm just missing Gouki Tagpartner. But at the end of January i'll use @Ignister.

Duel Links: Aster with his structure and some other like Decider and Masked Hero Anki.

Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution: Trickstar, but only the ones, that exist there.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Duel Links: Also Destiny Heroes + Anki for a long time, but now I spend all my gems + Dream Tickets on six sams.

I try to build a competetive deck one in a while (f2p) that I enjoy using or which looks interesting to me.

5 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Irl: nothing sadly. 

Duel Links: Rda Jack Atlas

Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution: Red. 

Sering a pattern? 

Nice. Rda is pretty cool, but i'm more of a fan of the newer Decks. I really want a Trickstar Deck but it's too expensive for someone like me who doesn't have a job...

3 hours ago, Schmiss said:

Only Duel Links: Also Destiny Heroes + Anki for a long time, but now I spend all my gems + Dream Tickets on six sams.

I try to build a competetive deck one in a while (f2p) that I enjoy using or which looks interesting to me.

I'm not really familiar with six Samurai and i don't know anyone who uses them. 

51 minutes ago, Raion said:

Nice. Rda is pretty cool, but i'm more of a fan of the newer Decks. I really want a Trickstar Deck but it's too expensive for someone like me who doesn't have a job...

I'm not really familiar with six Samurai and i don't know anyone who uses them. 

Six sams are quite easy to figure out. 

This might help with it, too

I don't know if you know Duel Links Meta. There you can see every possible archtype and an example deck. Six Sams is really not that difficult i have much more problems with other decks lol.

I would love to have some dark heroes available though.. in general i love the gx timeline yugioh cards.

Is there an archtype you want to have?

56 minutes ago, Schmiss said:

I don't know if you know Duel Links Meta. There you can see every possible archtype and an example deck. Six Sams is really not that difficult i have much more problems with other decks lol.

I would love to have some dark heroes available though.. in general i love the gx timeline yugioh cards.

Is there an archtype you want to have?

Not really, i'm currently more focused on the real cards, since in the town next to my place is every month a Yugioh tournament and they are pretty funny. This month the sneak peak with Chaos Impact was funny, someone had thanks to Cauldron of the Old Man 60 000 life points. This card gets in every of your standby phase one counter and you can gain 500 life points for each counter or you can deal 300 damage to your opponent for each counter. And this card doesn't any lose counters.

currently playing ritual beasts and to a lesser extent yosenju in duel links. got a few others as well (including buster blader which i reached kog with this month), and currently building to make a magnet deck.

ritual beasts are extremely fun but slow playing. they seem to do pretty well in turbo dueling atm- my longest win streak ive got with them was 22 in there, but ive fairly consistently managed win streaks of 10-15 games in a row as well.

9 minutes ago, Ojama Yellow said:

currently playing ritual beasts and to a lesser extent yosenju in duel links. got a few others as well (including buster blader which i reached kog with this month), and currently building to make a magnet deck.

ritual beasts are extremely fun but slow playing. they seem to do pretty well in turbo dueling atm- my longest win streak ive got with them was 22 in there, but ive fairly consistently managed win streaks of 10-15 games in a row as well.

Nice, in the Bronze Leguage, my Hero Deck pretty much sweeped everything. I also defeated one of my friends who uses Down Terror (i think that's their english name) combined with Ra, i just won thanks to Canadia, that put Ra face down and then direct attack with Anki and he had only 100 Life points.

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Yes , but i put the option '' able banned cards " . I'm not playing online , only vs AI. I hate online xD

I think most of the people who play Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution online play Skystriker.

2 hours ago, Zarc said:

I hate this deck xD , an AI have it and it's horrible to play against it lol

who uses this deck? I heard a few things about this deck but never played against it...

A friend of mine showed me his unfinished Skystriker deck. He wanted to make one but then made a Mekkknight Invoked deck, which sucks even more.

6 hours ago, Zarc said:

The AI on the game i'm currently playing ( Dawn of the New Era ) , AI decks are the most broken i ever seen lol such as Trickstar , blue eyes etc 

Well Trickstar can be really broken, i made 7600 effect damage in five turns.