Valor Mountain F*ck up

Gham

Hi all. So im at the part where you get magma drift in the story. anyways im minding my own business, heading to the top of the mountain, when all of a sudden venam comes out of nowhere and tells me I forgot to rescue amber and I feel like I just skipped over a huge story section. is it possible for someone to put my character back a few rooms? I already saved at the top and I cant go back down because the crystals reset. 

Edited by hamfam000

Do you have any escape ropes on you or Dig? (Or maybe those just put you back out the top sorry.)

Do you have any backup saves from before you entered the mountain?

Saving Amber is optional BTW I believe.  I think you might get something from saving her, or the story might be different if you don't (like Amber won't invite you to her room after you beat her Gym Battle), but I believe that someone somewhere says that things with Amber will work out regardless of whether you try to save her or not.

Also at the top of the mountain in the room with the big door and the PC and Heal things there are 3 different emotion crystals if I recall correctly.

I'm trying to help you out here @hamfam000 I really am, but the one thing that I cannot do is edit a save file.  So if that's what you're looking for, then I hope you get help from someone you can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-Dawg said:

Do you have any escape ropes on you or Dig? (Or maybe those just put you back out the top sorry.)

Saving Amber is optional BTW I believe.  I think you might get something from saving her, or the story might be different if you don't (like Amber won't invite you to her room after you beat her Gym Battle), but I believe that someone somewhere says that things with Amber will work out regardless of whether you try to save her or not.

Also at the top of the mountain in the room with the big door and the PC and Heal things there are 3 different emotion crystals if I recall correctly.

I'm trying to help you out here @hamfam000 I really am, but the one thing that I cannot do is edit a save file.  So if that's what you're looking for, then I hope you get help from someone you can.

THANKS JDOG, I just put the save files there in case someone would need them. I'll try out your suggestions but for real I love the fact that you just bothered to help me figure it out!!! Made my day. 

1 hour ago, J-Dawg said:

@J-Dawg also, when I look at my save files I see all the dozens or so of previous saves ive made, is there a way to load one of those past ones? I have never had to do this in Reborn or other wise to excuse me being a silly goose.