Adam suggestions

darkwaters33

So right now i only have 2 realiable pokemon. Drapion to set up toxic spikes twice and inceneroar since on this field all his fire type attacks do super effective damage and his intimidate guarentees him at least one attack against mega aerodactyl. My other members are a-ninetails, espeon, floatzel and absol who are all decent but the bulkiness of his team doesn't allow them to do much. Even absol with night slash who is adamant nature, fully ev trained in attack, super luck plus razor claw doesn't even do half hp damage. Any suggestion? Should i just load my team with fire, poison and flying types? 

2 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

So right now i only have 2 realiable pokemon. Drapion to set up toxic spikes twice and inceneroar since on this field all his fire type attacks do super effective damage and his intimidate guarentees him at least one attack against mega aerodactyl. My other members are a-ninetails, espeon, floatzel and absol who are all decent but the bulkiness of his team doesn't allow them to do much. Even absol with night slash who is adamant nature, fully ev trained in attack, super luck plus razor claw doesn't even do half hp damage. Any suggestion? Should i just load my team with fire, poison and flying types? 

Pyukumuku is a must have in teams who are facing intense mode.I absolute always have had a pyukumuku in the team until now.Also with revival herbs available now its even better.I named mine "G.O.A.T".Ability: Innards out,Got Impish nature 252 hp and balanced it out in def and spdef with def a little higher.Moves are Pain split,Counter,toxic and soak.Pain split to make sure innards kills your opponent for good incase you die,Counter to destroy phy attackers,toxic for tanks or bosses,soak for steel and poison types.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!
G.O.A.T
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Using seeds, or normal types in general tends to be very effective, since it's supereffective on anything on his side that isn't also seeded, and he doesn't really have anything to hit them back supereffectively.

• Upvote 1

His team might be bulky because he's setting up Arenite Wall. It's a Rejuvenation-exclusive move that can only be used in sandstorm, and sets a screen that cuts super effective damage (I think by half). Like other screen moves, it can be broken by Brick Break.

Also, if you change the terrain, when it wears off the field will revert to being fieldless instead of the inverse field, which helps since his team is made with the Inverse Field in mind and a lot of pokemon lack coverage in a normal battle as a result. For example, on Normal difficulty, he doesn't have anything that will hit a Fighting type super effectively in regular terrain.