Speed ev training

darkwaters33

12 hours ago, Scyl said:

Uh, the Speed room grants 12 EV per Meltan.

So, +72 per run through.

Sorry, havent been there since it was updated, only knew of the charmander, pikachus room. But is there a place to reset evs or is the ev reduction berries still in the game 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ShadowAgent said:

Is there an EV trainer in Grand Dream City or any wild Pokemon that gives speed? I can’t seem to find one any.

No EV trainers in GDC, but there are some wild mons that give speed EVs by then.

12 hours ago, ShadowAgent said:

Where can I find that kid? Can he still be found in Neo Gearen sewers?

No, he's in the Lost Camp. I forgot when he starts selling them though. I think you have to donate money a few times to Maman before he starts selling them.

7 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

No, he's in the Lost Camp. I forgot when he starts selling them though. I think you have to donate money a few times to Maman before he starts selling them.

Maybe I should complete the 9 first. Maman doesn’t want to accept donations anymore. 

Is is the guide here in the forum  regarding the lost children still updated?

8 hours ago, ShadowAgent said:

Maybe I should complete the 9 first. Maman doesn’t want to accept donations anymore. 

Is is the guide here in the forum  regarding the lost children still updated?

If your talking about the guide for the entire game, then yeah, it's updated to the current version and its what I used to find the childrens locations and what to do afterword.