Fight with Angie V12 (Normal)

DrewR

Currently, I am trying to beat Angie on Normal Difficulty at the Tower of Theolia, but I am having no luck so far. My current team is Lycanroc Dusk, Alolan Muk, Alolan Dugtrio, Swampert, Pangoro, and Piloswine. Is it normal for all of Angie's Pokemon to outspeed mine no matter what in her field? For example, her Beartic outspeeds my Lycanroc, even when it is at level 50 (max with current amount of gym badges). Any suggestions as to what I can do?

16 hours ago, DrewR said:

Currently, I am trying to beat Angie on Normal Difficulty at the Tower of Theolia, but I am having no luck so far. My current team is Lycanroc Dusk, Alolan Muk, Alolan Dugtrio, Swampert, Pangoro, and Piloswine. Is it normal for all of Angie's Pokemon to outspeed mine no matter what in her field? For example, her Beartic outspeeds my Lycanroc, even when it is at level 50 (max with current amount of gym badges). Any suggestions as to what I can do?

So for angie i had success 2 ways, first i started out giving my lycanroc a seed (a believe its synthetic, not positive) and opened with him and espeon, rockslide and psychic took out a good like 3 if her mons, then i had bred electric terrain onto my raichu so i used that which set up my inceneroars flare blitz which demolished the rest of her team