"Let's post these bug Reports then Introduce.... What?! i already made 30 other posts?!"

Falirion

Sooo yeah that happenend, guess i should Introduce myself before it's way to late, so i go by Falirion which was a character name in an MMO that just became so intrinsic to my online Persona that i just stuck with it, my friends generaly shortened it to Fali. I am german but generaly grew up with both English and German, so I ended up with English beeing more comfortable to me, somehow.
As my posthistory and the fact that i make this post like half a month after i actually joined the forum shows, i am rather scatterbrained and can get lost in discussions when they interrest me, in which case I look into the topics deeply.
I found Reborn a few years ago, couldn't tell you how many as i am not good with paying attention to time, (seriously, i once had to think about how old I AM when asked, which would be 25 right now) but i started with E16 and V9 of Rejuv, and lurked ever since. Well what changed then? Don't know, just figured i might aswell get a Forum account and join in, so to speak. Despite me just jumping into various Discussions and how open I may sound writing here I am quite shy in Person or rather strange would be the more correct term, i guess.
For Games outside of Pokemon i enjoy mainly other RPGs, Western and JRPGs alike, also sometimes Strategy.
Finally as a warning I sometimes. especially when explaining something or thinking through something. don't really watch my tone, and may come of rude (hence the perpetual warningsign in my sig)
but I generally really don't mean to insult anyone. So hope we can get along

Wait, is forgetting your age sometimes supposed to be a rare occurrence? Uh, whoops! Guess we can't all have perfect memories, huh?

Anyway, welcome to this somewhat illogical realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! I'm sure that you've probably read up on the rules by now, so I guess I'll just have to stick to "feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!" Not that that's a bad thing, of course~

12 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Wait, is forgetting your age sometimes supposed to be a rare occurrence? Uh, whoops! Guess we can't all have perfect memories, huh?

Anyway, welcome to this somewhat illogical realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! I'm sure that you've probably read up on the rules by now, so I guess I'll just have to stick to "feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!" Not that that's a bad thing, of course~

Funny you should mention "perfect memory" people have often expressed surprise at how much random stuff i remember, i have been called a "wandering lexicon" on various topics, but often small facts that others deem important, don't seem that important to me, like that age thing.
But yeah Thanks for the welcome, and if hadn't at least glimpsed at the rules by now i'd be kinda doing it wrong

11 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

yo

Yo! 😁