Time For A Proper Introduction

Shiny_Orion

Good day to you people of the Reborn Forum, my name is Shiny_Umbreon Orion (not gonna tell everyone my real name just yet) and I'm an 18yo male who is now in college and I've been a lurker here for about a year and finally had the balls to truly introduce myself. I barely made myself visible to everyone because I don't want people to think of me as something I'm not (like a stalker, pervert, or hacker trust me I'm none of those things). I would just come here in case I had a problem with save files or having to find a certain item or Pokemon. The first mainstream pokemon game I played was Pokemon fire red for the game boy advance when I was 6 years old and I only used my Charmander through the entirety of the game. 12 years later I started to play Pokemon Reborn around EP17 and have been enjoying the story a lot. The game is amazing and good luck on the developers on finishing it and I hope the ending is a good one. I hope I make myself feel at home here than any other forum, actually this is the first forum I'd ever joined. When I first started playing reborn I had no idea what I was getting myself into and thought cool another pokemon fan game, but it was no ordinary Pokemon Fan Game, I'd played other pokemon fan games like insurgence, uranium, sage, and Solar Light and Lunar Dark. When the train crashed it caught me off guard and my reaction was a WTF reaction and now realized that it might go downhill fast. The started I chose was Charmander and in my first try, I kid you not it was shiny. I didn't know the chances for a shiny were better in this game and I ended up finding shiny after shiny. I love most of the characters except Fern (A**hole) and enjoyed how the story gave me most of the details for these characters. As the story unfolds I started to think "Dam... this is way darker than insurgence by a long shot." as soon as I meet Lin I have thought okay let's see what scares everyone and saw what the damage was at on point (not gonna say it in case someone new reads this and doesn't know the story). My occupation now is making videos on Youtube and started to Live Stream myself playing reborn as I found it fun to do and got others into it as well (no this is not a self-promotion). I hope I get to know more people who play the game and I'm excited about EP19 and to see how they're going to end it (I hope the developers don't overwork themselves up because of it). See you all around.

Welcome buddy!

Don't worry, this is a pretty friendly site and i too just pooped up here without an introduction, so yeah we're in the same boat.

Back then i only created this account for similar reasons like you had 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

U were 6 when FireRed came out omg... I'm_Old.JPG

I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I played Insurgence too but I honestly don't remember a single character, and lost interest towards the end :< And lol, Fern is one of my favorite characters 😉 

On 10/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, Raion said:

Welcome buddy!

Don't worry, this is a pretty friendly site and i too just pooped up here without an introduction, so yeah we're in the same boat.

Back then i only created this account for similar reasons like you had 

Thank God, I'm not alone.

Welcome to the best fangame i’ve ever seee. I probably have about 10 different save files all at the end of 18 Ep and i still like playing this game, next challenge i’ll do is a nuzlocke, and i’m well aware that with this game it will be impossible 🔥

8 hours ago, ZenChu said:

Welcome to the best fangame i’ve ever seee. I probably have about 10 different save files all at the end of 18 Ep and i still like playing this game, next challenge i’ll do is a nuzlocke, and i’m well aware that with this game it will be impossible 🔥

I have two things to say:

1. First off thank you for the welcome

2. Good luck on that nuzlocke, your gonna need it.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, Shiny_Umbreon Orion said:

I have two things to say:

1. First off thank you for the welcome

2. Good luck on that nuzlocke, your gonna need it.

Yeah..i need immense luck and time, and i lack in luck ahahah

On 11/6/2019 at 9:53 PM, Auburn_Ember said:

Hey-o friend-o. 👋

I too was a lurker for an extended period of time before making myself known to the community. It's completely normal to do so, and I still do it sometimes.

It was nice to finally get that off of my chest not gonna lie.