Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

Resisting to inform of my reveal’s perk and letting Drago smoothly set sails was the hardest part 

I’d assume you eventually role-claimed later and to think it was stalker.. there’s probably another scenario that potential still have Candy as the arsonist but it’s whatever 

we practically have 2 chances to lynch the arsonist before I’m doused and then lit in flames (Unless Nicki gives me a protective suit). 
Town’s from there should have a good of winning less Nicki betrays us and Amber gets mod killed.

• Global Mods

I have no reason to betray when I’ve been actively helping town all along.

Besides, I used all my harmful suits immediately just to get rid of them. Town has helped me stay alive so far, why shouldn’t I help return the favour?

shia_labeouf.gif.bfa84ded16b2c9056b7d2d845a023f35.gif

Looks like you got me. I am indeed the Arsonist. Nice work.

[Eliminate] Drago

Knew it would be game-over once everyone role-claimed. To be honest I was actually thinking of making that claim right at the start of day phase until this post came about.

20 hours ago, Aldo said:

Yes. This is a good time for a roleclaim, because I just happen to have discovered Seal's role thanks to himself.

I'm the Medium. Besides speculation, the only confirmed information that me and the dead have is as follows:

Astra, the Investigator: On the same night he died, he says he visited Drago. The results he received were Doctor, Witch and Stalker. That is why I was adamant on Drago not being the Tailor nor the Coyote. Astra backed me up.

In this scenario, I'm leaning on @Dragoknight being the Doctor who healed himself. We should hear from him.

This one's more important. Seal is the Yellow Press. He made a chat with me last night. We didn't talk much other than suspicions and me claiming my role, telling him about what was discussed in the medium chat. He told me that he had a chat with Lia the night before this, who claimed to be the Stalker. And, coincidentally, he got doused on the same night. He suspected Lia of being the Arsonist, so I was to tell everyone that in case it happened to go off. But it went off, but it says "Witch" instead. I have no reason not to believe Lia is not the Witch here.

On to speculating, mostly everyone suspected Alistair of being the Arsonist as well. But you know how I trusted Alistair.

Falirion, Astra and Nano think Nicki is an evil role. Most were townreading Lia as well.

[Eliminate] Lia

A flawless cover-up, to all but 2 people. I take it Aldo is the witch, and crafted this as an attempt to slide through the gap left in the roles I made.

He would have to know I was the Arsonist as he witched me N2 onto Seal. After this, I decided "why not see how far we can go?"

And now here we are. Props to Nicki for catching wind of Aldo's ploy and for suspecting me since last day phase.

@cicada Say, how many suits are you away from your wincon?

Just now, cicada said:

Besides, I used all my harmful suits immediately just to get rid of them. Town has helped me stay alive so far, why shouldn’t I help return the favour?

that is gud mentality, fren. let's do a win, togetha

high five

726.gif

• Like 1

Actually Yeah 
Nicki is deserving of MVP kinda wish you’d save me last day phase too

And thank you Drago for this easier cause I’ve practically switch my brain off throughout the game except of using my role.

Since you do deserve it, I have no objections.

Ah, I've only left for a while yet all my plans uncovered. Quite a shame.

Things might have turned out differently if I didn't forget I could have won with Tailor.

So this is where I announce the truth?

That's correct. I'm the Witch. As Drago, I also thought I was doomed, but even before that, when he claimed to be bleeding. I was in a mess when everyone started thinking Alistair was the Arsonist, and in the small chance that he was, I decided to defend him. Not for long, although. When Seal claimed to be doused,  a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I figured Drago was Arsonist. But he was still in danger, so my next mission was to find the Doctor.

Luckily, as the night began, I noticed I was invited into Seal's chat. In hopes that Doctor was there at some point, I claimed the role and told him I was saving Drago to further make it believable. Just to my luck, coincidentally a Doctor was there, and he was Alistair nonetheless. It was my chance to flip myself to lynch him, and save Drago.

Then this day comes and both were left to burn. Less work from me but I remembered that Medium could talk to them. I got hasty and worried again, that I also forgot that Medium only talks at night with the dead. Couple that with forgetting winning with Tailor, the only thought that rose to me was that were I to win, I would have needed to save Drago and myself. And I'd need the source of the information to be the guilty party, so their defence would be a lacking one. But you were quite fast to catch up on that. Allow me to congratulate you.

To be honest, I was doomed the moment I mentioned Nano's name "in the medium chat". If he appeared on my channel and Seal's, I presume he appeared in everyone's, hence him talking about who to scumread would be a fallacy in itself.

And also thanks to Drago for noticing the circumstances and adapting. That was a great catch.

This was a fun game. Thank you for hosting, Nick ~

Ah, and apologies to the graveyard people for lying about you ~

@NickCrash WHELP THERE GOES YOUR GAME.  

IN FLAMES

Kinda messed around with the peeps who tempted votes against me. I mean the fact I had voting power +3 probably and revealed/confirm some player’s identity is crazy. 

Hmm I have a proposal, let’s put Aldo and Drago into a RNG lynch.

Unvote Drago 

Eliminate Aldo