Problem with Save file

00ALE00

Hello,

while I was talking to a NPC, the script took too much time to respond so the game autosaved and restarted. The problem is that the game should start with the dialogue with the NPC but the dialogue does not pop up. So I am blocked cause I can't move untill I have finished talking. Since I am at the end of the version and I only need to do some quests, is there any way to change my save file or I have to restart the game from the beginning? 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:33 AM, RadolfSchneizen said:

I don’t know why but ever since updating my game to v12,  my game doesn’t make new backup files any more. I’m kind of stuck in a place right now and wanted to try using backup files but all I have no backups that are few minutes earlier than my current ..

is there anything i can do can do to at least find my “latest” backup files?

3 hours ago, ShadowAgent said:

I don’t know why but ever since updating my game to v12,  my game doesn’t make new backup files any more. I’m kind of stuck in a place right now and wanted to try using backup files but all I have no backups that are few minutes earlier than my current ..

is there anything i can do can do to at least find my “latest” backup files?

You can change the amount of backup saves in the options menu maybe it is set to 0. If that is not the case I don`t know what is the problem.

1 hour ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

You can change the amount of backup saves in the options menu maybe it is set to 0. If that is not the case I don`t know what is the problem.

I see. It was 1 and I changed it.

thanks a lot

Edited by ShadowAgent