Pokemon: Project Reborn

ProjectIceman

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I posted...pretty much anything on this site. With the upcoming last(?) version of Pokemon Reborn coming up, I decided to write a story on FanFiction about it. Pretty much a "What if a younger version of my persona was in the world of Pokemon Reborn" story.

If you are interested, give it a read. As I am a relatively new story writer (majority of my previous experience was when I was in college in English Comp/Lit classes), I would like to see what people think of it. Criticism is accepted...just dont break my heart lol XD

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13408311/1/Pokemon-Project-Reborn

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We meet again!

Just wanted to let you know Chapter 2 is out right now. Aka Dialogue: The Movie XD And will most likely be only part 1, because we know how Reborn is with dialogue lmao! XD

Check it out if you're interested and let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations on my writing style.

Also, I will be putting down a poll to see which starter I should choose in this story later.

EDIT: Forgot to put in the URL XD

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13408311/2/Pokemon-Project-Reborn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Not bad. I liked this 1 a lot. Although, you seem to have a habit of speaking in both the past and present tense when you're writing this. I can't blame you though. I used to do that a lot too.

Darn. I knew there was something I was missing when I was proofreading it lol. I'll keep that in mind for next chapter