Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Acess Charizardite X

alaneapen

Question

4 answers to this question

you get acess to the dark basement after you defeat the meteor goons on the area, so you can get the item before or after Hardy, there should be a house with a kid .

house.PNG.bd82af1f0af59523274eddc3079b21bb.PNG

There should be something like this ( this is actualy my notes to solve this puzzle ).

XOX                    XXX

XXX                     XOO

XOX XOO X XXX XXO

XXX OOX X XOO XOO

OXX OXO X OXO XXX

OOX XXX X XXX XOO

XXX OXO X OXX XXO

XOX XOX X XXX XOX

XOX                   XXX

puzzle.PNG.4e310d34c86e7ae0464d644d1fc5eca7.PNG

Guide yourself through the middle and then start mirroring using a box of  3x3 with my map up there and you should get something like this.
puzzle1.png.f9ebe9b62e4eeedd851ba1dcc7b2f0ab.png

Goodluck.

Edited by WildRoad
add one more image of the puzzle

On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, Lorisaur said:

I don't remember how to access it... but you don't need to, you can just check the pattern online and do it without having even visited the basement... right?

I'm replaying the game and right now i'm inside her gym before fighting her. I didn't visited the basement yet, just looked at the picture above.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, alaneapen said:

Can anyone post a picture or  screenshot of the puzzle results. How can I actually input the puzzle in  Charlotte's gym?

Just in case you still search for that.
Just use the picture a little bit above and step on each one of the tiles that is black colored like in the picture above (They are not actually black, just for showing on wich you need to step) then you should be able to open the secret room the first time you visit her gym. Wich should be for her gym battle